Fathering Autism #20. Toe Thumbs & Crooked Pinkies. Hiding Behind Doors to Make a Stinky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw this picture on FB and it reminded me of how they treat Abbie.

Poor girl, she looks really sad and uncomfortable. I hope they delete that picture. If they want to take pictures of her, they should make her laugh while doing it and that will get her smiling straight away.

Reactions: 11
He showed that he hasn’t got a clue what he’s doing and how thoughtless he is towards Abbie. And as for them standing around laughing I thought that was awful and disrespectful. They should have been looking to try and find out what was causing this. I agree that the light and the acoustics in the kitchen are too much for her. They could use a lamp when shes in the room and they could put kitchen mats on the floor in the kitchen.
And ruin the aesthetic in 🐽cillas perfect kitchen.....never

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ugh.. if P is in the 1% then she is making $$$$ ... but "her girls" most likely are not.. or they are losing money. .... and I am sure most of "her girls" are leg HUMPERS from the FA channel. All this could tumble down on her.. once the girls start realizing they are not going to make money like P because they dont have an Abbie to exploit and dont have a youtube channel to build their downline on.
It bothers me how P always makes a point to say that her success with LimeLife has nothing to do with her preexisting platform from FA. How can she even say that when people have admitted in the comments of her Lipstick Mama page that they watch the vlogs/ found her from YT, etc. We're just supposed to believe that she did this all on her own?

P.s. I don't remember which post it was on her Lipstick Mama page, but she literally referred to working for LimeLife as "building your empire".... ew

Secondhand embarrassment, babe. I get it when watching their Tik Tok thingies.
That might be it! I headed over to P's TikTok the other day just to see what kind of stuff she was even posting.... yikes!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
The thing with the dirty feet is that she throws all the pillows off the couch and onto the dirty floor, which should never be allowed in the first place. Asa wears his shoes in the house. He carries in whatever crap he walks on outside. They put those dirty pillows back on the couch, where Ab usually has herself covered with. Her dirty feet end up on the couch and pillows too. Thats one dirty couch!
Not to mention she shoves that dirty heel into her crotch. She has to be getting UTI's with the diaper, soggy wetness from swimming, and other activities. 😟

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I bet they dont even put one on her.

What if she would ever have to go in an ambulance. She would have to be restrained whether she liked it or not.
Exactly why I said a papoose board restraint is for emergencies only. Of course they would papoose her for an ER visit, personally I cannot see just because she is limping she needs to go urgent care. It can be dealt with at home.

If you have a patient that needs care but is out of control, the Dr decides on the severity of the illness or injury then choose restraint or sedation.

We had kids come all the time with emergencies from an abscess to broken teeth to knocked out teeth. We are trained to take care of them and I can assure you so are ER personnel. They don't get angry at disabled people in need of care.

Thats not how I read that at all. I believe the point was, special needs or not, a busy ER or doctors office doesnt have time to wait for her to calm down or comply. Even NT kids can be terrified of nurses or needles. My middle child had to have 3 nurses holding her to inoculate her. Abbie doesnt "deserve" special treatment. Give a shot, get it done.
All human beings deserve special treatment when they are ill. I am assuming your child was not at ER but rather at a DR's office just for regular shots? Totally different than someone coming into ER. It's just not the same animal. I bet nurses have held Abbie down for shots too at her regular check ups.

Don't you think it's enough?
Reading

Don't you think it's enough?
We should not attack each other like the leghumpers on their YouTube channel.
We also should not all agree like we are in a brainwashed tattle cult. We are different people with different backgrounds and should be able to disagree without someone getting all butt hurt about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Do you think this attitude is a USA thing? I'm like you - treat the patient that's in front of you that moment, making sure their needs are met. Holding someone down or drugging them just because they're being challenging just seems so wrong. I'm from Canada and I just can't comprehend this approach to patient care.
No, it is NOT a USA thing at all. It is just something a few members on here believe should be done and it is nonsense.

Weighing in on the medical treatment. Don’t care who it is, if it needs to be done it’s getting done. I was a pediatric nurse, have worked with all kinds of kids. I’ve seen it take 5 nurses to hold a kid down to access a port. You can’t take all day trying to sweet talk a kid into something they aren’t going to let you do. You try everything, as a last resort you sedate and restrain. But they aren’t going to sit around for hours letting her throw a fit. She would absolutely get sedated in an er if they had to do any kind of procedure. For her safety and the staff’s. Especially for something like stitches. I bet that child has never even had blood work because she wouldn’t cooperate for them to find a vein. And regarding dirty feet...I hate shoes, I walk barefoot outside, my dogs go in and out and track in mud. I know my floors aren’t spotless, yet my feet never have been that dirty, unless I’ve walked through mud. Their floors are either filthy or they don’t bathe her feet.
Of course she has had blood work done she goes to Dr regularly and gets depo shot every 3 months I think.

I'm not sure whether it is a US thing or just public perception. Obviously medical care is seldom black & white and as a paramedic I live in the grey (due to lack of diagnostic capabilities). There are times when that approach is appropriate and times when it isn't, it's all situational. **

** Obviously this is just my opinion and is shaped by my own experiences and education, in no way am I saying that others are right or wrong I am just sharing my thoughts.
I will say someone is wrong if their "opinion" comes from ignorance and/or making things up because you have "feelings" about someone. Making things up to suit your agenda makes ya look stooopid and makes the whole site look bad.

lies.... exaggerations.... & unpredictable paydays
If that's what THEY do is lie and exaggerate...then why would people on this forum want to do that as well? I don't get it.

Just going to weigh in again about the ER etc conversation. Alot of areas in the US do not have professional paramedics, they are volunteer with enough training to get you to a hospital and maybe if you're lucky have someone who can start an IV for meds otherwise they call medivac for something more serious. TBH A &P would have to bring her to ER themselves if the system is volunteer where they are
Once there she would need sedation before she even walked in the door not because she is IDD but because she could hurt herself more and other people.
Nowhere did I read in any statement from any poster that said NO NO NO treatment for Abbie unless I'm missing something.
I've been in the ER 3 times in 6 days and noone was turned away.
At this point it's beating a dead horse, again my disclaimer, just my opinion so feel free to disagree I won't be upset
Nope, nope and nope. Paramedics can restrain in their ambulance. No Dr is going to automatically sedate someone because they are IDD, scared of fighting. No DR is going to go outside and sedate someone either. She would be papoosed and then find out what is wrong, then sedated AFTER talking to caregivers about what meds she is on. STOP with the total mis information. Look up requirements for being a Paramedic or EMT, I am sorry but you are dead wrong.

You guys are bleeping killing me this morning.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I bet they dont even put one on her.

What if she would ever have to go in an ambulance. She would have to be restrained whether she liked it or not.
Great point about Abbie having a gross pullup when they shove her in.
You could not pay me to go in that pool. God only knows what's in there
And poor poor Sandy...they wanted so bad for that dog to get in there. Looks like they got their wish. Now she has to swim in that filth.

They were sitting in there watching TV.
I wonder what they were watching that got Abbie all freaked out!!!
It was either what she saw on TV or she can see ghosts.
Whatever it was...it tripped her out.
I missed him calling Dummer stupid.
That's worth a rewind and another look.
😀
Heck I missed that too!

She looked like she was seeing things. I almost wondered if she was hallucinating because that sure was strange.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
She is constantly digging. :sick: I wonder how much booger mucus nastiness she actually consumes a day? Or how much of it gets rubbed off onto the couch, bedding, pillows, kitchen counters, other people in the house, the pets, in the pool water, etc.

The list is endless actually considering how often her fingers are up her nose and how much stuff she then touches.

As we all are aware, she does not wash her hands after each time she has been digging for gold!!!! 🤮🤮 View attachment 121146
They should give her a stim toy to play with instead and then she will have something else to touch/pick at instead of her nose

Asshat and Brandi and P always say "hands waiting" to stop Abbie from stimming, but what they never seem to realise due to neurotypical bias is that stopping stimming will make it worse in the end, because due to not being allowed to stim and regulate, the child/teen/adult, etc will end up in a meltdown either due to underwhelem, overhelem or not having their needs met, like food, pain, etc etc!! Just let them stim, don't try to "normalise" them :(

Just like at the end of Gilbert's Grape! (Edited to add: at least that mother was more kind and caring than P!)
I couldn't agree more. Let her stim with her hands!! Another reason why she should not be in ABA. It should be "hands flapping" not "hands waiting". They're training her like a dog

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
That too happy & smiling lion w/ the doll body is just weird to look at. Between the TV, busy patterned floor, bright unnatural lights, camera, new location, goofy toy that made no sense w/ color matching....I can totally understand why she went into sensory overload! Why can’t they see it? I cannot freaking stand his post it note obsession. Give it up. It’s worthless & going no where. (reiterating & venting about that lion!) lol
If the fans cannot see how they have no clue how to teach or parent from the latest video. Then they need their head's checked. The Father of all things Autism was 100% lost as got so aggravated when he was corrected during the video chat thing. Thing is...he told Abbie she could have a break and snack, then took her to the kitchen but did not follow through. He begins to try and teach her with a toy, the TV on and in her snack area and has no clue why she didn't cooperate?

C'mon FA fans...wash the crap out of your eyes!!!!

• Heart
It bothers me how P always makes a point to say that her success with LimeLife has nothing to do with her preexisting platform from FA. How can she even say that when people have admitted in the comments of her Lipstick Mama page that they watch the vlogs/ found her from YT, etc. We're just supposed to believe that she did this all on her own?

P.s. I don't remember which post it was on her Lipstick Mama page, but she literally referred to working for LimeLife as "building your empire".... ew

That might be it! I headed over to P's TikTok the other day just to see what kind of stuff she was even posting.... yikes!
I’m sure she wouldn’t have the success if not for the fans of FA.

They were sitting in there watching TV.
I wonder what they were watching that got Abbie all freaked out!!!
It was either what she saw on TV or she can see ghosts.
Whatever it was...it tripped her out.
I missed him calling Dummer stupid.
That's worth a rewind and another look.
😀
Yea maybe they were watching something that looked weird to her, it looked like she has no balance and was clinging to everyone like she did on the boat lol, well A was like “idk what to do” or something and Summer came running up the stairs to save the day LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Are you suggesting that Abbie shouldn't have access to medical treatment because her IDD/Autism makes her a more challenging patient?
What?! Hahahaha!! Where did you get that notion from anything that was said in my comment?! Hahahaha!!! I said, I dont know of any doctor that would put up with the bullshit for very long before they would sedate her or ask her to leave. (Put her to sleep or go somewhere else.) Where does it say that she shouldn't be able to get medical care??????? Please find that part bc, I'm having trouble finding it. Do you know of any doctor that would sit for hours with one patient just to try and look at a cut on their foot?? Do you know of any doctor that would put other patients on hold for hours, possibly days, to try and look at a cut????? I don't. For something that small (a cut), I don't know anyone that will put that much unnecessary effort into trying to just get a glimpse of it.

Reactions: 8
Yea maybe they were watching something that looked weird to her, it looked like she has no balance and was clinging to everyone like she did on the boat lol, well A was like “idk what to do” or something and Summer came running up the stairs to save the day LOL

If I have to have an ear worm...so you do yous guys.:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sorry to make a comment and then say nothing after a few days (I’m Ill and disabled myself). When I said I feel it’s inappropriate for Ass to lay with Abbie at night I meant just me personally. I have to skip around certain parts bc it “triggers” me. I did not and do not think “all men” rape their kids etc... I literally never said that nor think that and yes I’m aware that females also do this. If Isaiah was the disabled one and 🐽 was the one bathing/toileting him that would be equally as inappropriate. And it then would be reversed and Asa would be the lazy ass not at least keeping an eye on things while she’s sleeps with Isiah. (Why is this a sudden rule for her to sleep and why is the camera no longer in her room?) I personally think that do to statistics that bc they can’t have a nurse come out everyday it is more appropriate for same sex to help with these things. That’s what a dss worker told us (I’m not to far from Florida so I’m assuming same rules apply) Not saying it’s not likely to happen if 🐽 slept with Abbie etc instead I’m just saying less likely due to statistics and again with his history alone how can she trust him? Now *personally* my own father took advantage of not only me but my sisters as well and we where heavily abused but at least I could verbalize that I was being assaulted and all I meant to say was 1. I PERSONALLY FEEL ITS GROSS/the situation grossed me out
and 2. That people are okay with it/don’t question it (I meant the YouTube commenters not people on here I have read every thread btw)

I’d like to add that I commented about a week ago that it’s sad that sandy is an “outside” dog now and can only sleep in her crate and that Golden’s shouldn’t really be “outside dogs” primarily and before the fans attacking me that “I had no proof”....(other than the fact she’s always outside and never in the living room/kitchen) he deleted my comment /:

Also I’m so glad I wasn’t the only one who noticed that this poor kid never gets a bath! The pool is her bath and my god the amount of infections she must have down there! Ladies never ever go swimming then don’t shower afterwards 🤮 and she’s in a diaper! The amount of yeast this poor girl may have! No wonder she’s BEGGING for a bath constantly but they never give her one!!! She goes to sleep in the same clothes (some are a bit to small for her btw use some of that make up coin to buy your kid some new clothes 🐽) and her feet are pitch black when she goes to bed! And about the hair! I know 🐽 says she never washes her own or brushes it but once a week but damn don’t do that to your kid! Cut it short again if you can properly care for it! Who cares what it looks like? I’d rather have short clean brushed looking hair then that greasy nappy mess!

And I’m also glad I’m not the only one thinking something fishy is going on between summer and asa!! They both just seem so guilty around 🐽

• Heart
Reactions: 14
No, it is NOT a USA thing at all. It is just something a few members on here believe should be done and it is nonsense.

Of course she has had blood work done she goes to Dr regularly and gets depo shot every 3 months I think.

I will say someone is wrong if their "opinion" comes from ignorance and/or making things up because you have "feelings" about someone. Making things up to suit your agenda makes ya look stooopid and makes the whole site look bad.

If that's what THEY do is lie and exaggerate...then why would people on this forum want to do that as well? I don't get it.

Nope, nope and nope. Paramedics can restrain in their ambulance. No Dr is going to automatically sedate someone because they are IDD, scared of fighting. No DR is going to go outside and sedate someone either. She would be papoosed and then find out what is wrong, then sedated AFTER talking to caregivers about what meds she is on. STOP with the total mis information. Look up requirements for being a Paramedic or EMT, I am sorry but you are dead wrong.

You guys are bleeping killing me this morning.
You are one tough “broad”. Lol! 😎 I am anything but.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.