Fathering Autism #20. Toe Thumbs & Crooked Pinkies. Hiding Behind Doors to Make a Stinky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do they know if Abbie's pull ups have to be changed when they throw her in the pool like that? Wonder if they have ever had a mess in the pool?
I bet they dont even put one on her.

Are you suggesting that Abbie shouldn't have access to medical treatment because her IDD/Autism makes her a more challenging patient?
What if she would ever have to go in an ambulance. She would have to be restrained whether she liked it or not.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Are you suggesting that Abbie shouldn't have access to medical treatment because her IDD/Autism makes her a more challenging patient?
Of course she thinks that... but not for that reason - she believes Abbie behaves that way because she’s a “spoiled brat”. Instead of suggesting doctors make time for everyone, she suggests that the most vulnerable be mistreated so that other people don’t ever have to be inconvenienced.

Reactions: 6
I’ve been lurking forever I decided to finally make an acc my post is pretty much a sum up of how I feel towards them

I came across FA about 4 months ago and binge watched them simply because I have autistic friends and family and it felt good knowing it was a family trying to spread awareness
However Asa & 🐷 are very fake and soon I realized how fake !
I will say and It may not be the popular vote .. I prefer Assa over miss piggy anyday . She just simply isn’t it . She clearly doesn’t want much to do with her children and she is very smug and bitchy and her fatass needs to get her ego knocked down .
Assa is a douche bag no doubt about that but I can tell he really cares and loves Abbie and you can tell she’s a daddy girl cause her behavior is completely different with him . Piggy doesn’t care much and I just hate to see it . Everybody else in that house is weird I love the doggies and kitty summer needs to find a outlet bad Isaiah is ok he just needs to get away . I’ll prolly talk More tit the more I lurk and watch
I agree!! I cannot stand P!! She’s a phony, is completely self-centered, and is super weird. I do believe Asa cares about Abbie. Welcome!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
when Abby was hanging on to everyone, maybe she was dizzy? but why did he call Summer..stupid lol
They were sitting in there watching TV.
I wonder what they were watching that got Abbie all freaked out!!!
It was either what she saw on TV or she can see ghosts.
Whatever it was...it tripped her out.
I missed him calling Dummer stupid.
That's worth a rewind and another look.
😀

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was wondering about the cough too. I had two thoughts. First was he was just making excuses for not getting up at a decent hour for Abbies school again. (Notice that its ok for Abbie to start school at any ol' time, but the ride the 18 yr old to get to bed so he can be up early? Also shows what he thinks of the plan Abbies teacher created.) Then I thought, Asa's such a narcissist....he's had to delete more and more negative comments lately. We know he reads the gossip forums, maybe little man was feeling insecure and hoping to see the comment's of concern flow in? They didnt. I saw maybe four. LOL
I think Isaiah actually has to log in and be on video conferences at a certain time

Reactions: 5
Signing for food. My god the kool-aid is strongggg
She is constantly digging. :sick: I wonder how much booger mucus nastiness she actually consumes a day? Or how much of it gets rubbed off onto the couch, bedding, pillows, kitchen counters, other people in the house, the pets, in the pool water, etc.

The list is endless actually considering how often her fingers are up her nose and how much stuff she then touches.

As we all are aware, she does not wash her hands after each time she has been digging for gold!!!! 🤮🤮
Screenshot (958).png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
But the pool is her bath time, so it's okay, she's getting cleaned. #hambeastlogic 🤡
The thing with the dirty feet is that she throws all the pillows off the couch and onto the dirty floor, which should never be allowed in the first place. Asa wears his shoes in the house. He carries in whatever crap he walks on outside. They put those dirty pillows back on the couch, where Ab usually has herself covered with. Her dirty feet end up on the couch and pillows too. Thats one dirty couch!

• Sick
Of course she thinks that... but not for that reason - she believes Abbie behaves that way because she’s a “spoiled brat”. Instead of suggesting doctors make time for everyone, she suggests that the most vulnerable be mistreated so that other people don’t ever have to be inconvenienced.
Thats not how I read that at all. I believe the point was, special needs or not, a busy ER or doctors office doesnt have time to wait for her to calm down or comply. Even NT kids can be terrified of nurses or needles. My middle child had to have 3 nurses holding her to inoculate her. Abbie doesnt "deserve" special treatment. Give a shot, get it done.

Reactions: 16
She is constantly digging. :sick: I wonder how much booger mucus nastiness she actually consumes a day? Or how much of it gets rubbed off onto the couch, bedding, pillows, kitchen counters, other people in the house, the pets, in the pool water, etc.

The list is endless actually considering how often her fingers are up her nose and how much stuff she then touches.

As we all are aware, she does not wash her hands after each time she has been digging for gold!!!! 🤮🤮 View attachment 121146
Omg....

• Haha
Reactions: 4

As we all are aware, she does not wash her hands after each time she has been digging for gold!!!! 🤮🤮 View attachment 121146
Why do y’all mention the nose picking? She doesnt know it’s not socially acceptable to pick her nose.

Do you suggest this is something they stop?

I noticed at least 3 boogers go on her ipad.
😂😂

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Why do y’all mention the nose picking? She doesnt know it’s not socially acceptable to pick her nose.

Yes. It isnt sanitary. Im surprised in the new age of Covid and the importance of hand washing that he is even showing her do it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The thing with the dirty feet is that she throws all the pillows off the couch and onto the dirty floor, which should never be allowed in the first place. Asa wears his shoes in the house. He carries in whatever crap he walks on outside. They put those dirty pillows back on the couch, where Ab usually has herself covered with. Her dirty feet end up on the couch and pillows too. Thats one dirty couch!
Can you imagine the smells perminating from it???

• Sick
Reactions: 8
They were sitting in there watching TV.
I wonder what they were watching that got Abbie all freaked out!!!
It was either what she saw on TV or she can see ghosts.
Whatever it was...it tripped her out.
I missed him calling Dummer stupid.
That's worth a rewind and another look.
😀
Maybe she sees dead people

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Don't you think it's enough?
Reading
Don't you think it's enough?
We should not attack each other like the leghumpers on their YouTube channel.

• Heart
I don't know but, I don't think any doctors are going to put up with her bullshit for too long before they either sedate her to treat it or tell them to leave. Most doctors have way too many other patients that really need help and won't keep pushing them away or getting angry. They don't have time to duck around with Abigail for too long.
They’d have to use a dart gun like on wild kingdom

• Haha
Reactions: 8

I hope they encourage her to do it.
I think it's fuking awesome and I want to see it more!
She doesn't know it's not socially acceptable, no but she does not know much of anything.
She surely has no clue her no class daddy is putting that out for the world to see.

• Haha
  • Heart
What if she would ever have to go in an ambulance. She would have to be restrained whether she liked it or not.
It's quite possible that that could occur, but that doesn't mean that Abbie shouldn't get the same level of medical treatment than any NT would. I am a paramedic in Australia and it is my job to manage the medical, emotional, and social needs of the patient. It does not matter if that takes hours or minutes. I can only treat one patient at a time and their needs are my sole focus when I am with them. I am obligated to treat a patient without judgement or bias, everyone gets the same level of care no matter their circumstances.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

It's definitely something they should be working on. Picking your nose can cause tiny abrasions from your fingernails which can then become infected by the gunge underneath your fingernails. It can lead to nosebleeds, of course. If she eats her boogers she's also ingesting potential pathogens found in them (any "study" that suggests eating the yuck from your nose boosts your immune system should just be thrown on the garbage pile).

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yes. It isnt sanitary. Im surprised in the new age of Covid and the importance of hand washing that he is even showing her do it.
I have never really seen them tell her to stop digging in her nose. Probably afraid of that too. Having autism doesn't automatically mean no manners, especially if it is something as filthy as picking and eating it, which potentially could make her very ill. Especially now.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.