Fathering Autism #20. Toe Thumbs & Crooked Pinkies. Hiding Behind Doors to Make a Stinky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
when Abby was hanging on to everyone, maybe she was dizzy? but why did he call Summer..stupid lol

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Off subject - sorry...I received a call today that my Covid test was negative. 😎
Thats great!

Tonight's vlog 1.5.20
when Abby was hanging on to everyone, maybe she was dizzy? but why did he call Summer..stupid lol
So lets are swarm around her while Ass is still trying to get her to pick yellow....at her snack area.

I can't see the comment with the time stamps on it! Deleted?
Or a can of boogers, lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm sure Asses cough is just some post nasal drip situation but if you have a cough so bad it's preventing you from sleeping and coughing is one of the major symptoms of Covid-19.... STAY THE F HOME

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Every time I read a post from “Amanda Lee”, it sounds in my head like a Prissy lispy pouty voice. The phrasing is exactly how Cilla talks.
Anyone else on the Cill is Amanda Lee train?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Beards carry covid germs so why would men want to have a ‘no shave til May’ thing? Society is messed up. It’s like the saying ‘this is why we can’t have nice things.’

Neighbor’s are zipping around here & there when under a stay at home order. I had 1 Starbucks several weeks ago. We haven’t so much as brought pizza home. I am avoiding germs from the public. It’s just common sense.

I saw this sign art & wanted to barf. It looks like stripper art.

Ever notice that when you re-read your post, it’ll sound bass-ackwards? I swear it’s auto spelling etc. I noticed ‘p e e d o h’ (when mentioning Ingham’s last week) was changed to weirdo. lol I saw where others said the same. So just so you know, I’m terrible about proofreading & I should lie & say English isn’t my 1st language.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can't see the comment with the time stamps on it! Deleted?
Comment is still there, but he deleted mine :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Beards carry covid germs so why would men want to have a ‘no shave til May’ thing? Society is messed up. It’s like the saying ‘this is why we can’t have nice things.’
My son works in healthcare, he had to shave his beard and mustache as he couldn't get a tight seal on his mask.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm sure Asses cough is just some post nasal drip situation but if you have a cough so bad it's preventing you from sleeping and coughing is one of the major symptoms of Covid-19.... STAY THE F HOME
So he has a cough but was ok with doing Abbie's speech and sticking things in her mouth. I never heard him cough.. he may have been saying he has a cough for content too.

Imagine what the house would be like if Assss did get sick... who would be Abbies main carer?

Reactions: 16

Neighbor’s are zipping around here & there when under a stay at home order. I had 1 Starbucks several weeks ago. We haven’t so much as brought pizza home. I am avoiding germs from the public. It’s just common sense.

I saw this sign art & wanted to barf. It looks like stripper art.

Ever notice that when you re-read your post, it’ll sound bass-ackwards? I swear it’s auto spelling etc. I noticed ‘p e e d o h’ (when mentioning Ingham’s last week) was changed to weirdo. lol I saw where others said the same. So just so you know, I’m terrible about proofreading & I should lie & say English isn’t my 1st language.
One of those great Target clearance finds she likes to brag about lol
And yes, I'm constantly editing my posts, especially if I post from my phone.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think she was watching the TV which was definitely on because the mother and that non family member girl were down there watching it so she probably wanted to be down there hanging out too so then she was trying to get out of the work session by acting out..just my opinion

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
So he has a cough but was ok with doing Abbie's speech and sticking things in her mouth. I never heard him cough.. he may have been saying he has a cough for content too.

Imagine what the house would be like if Assss did get sick... who would be Abbies main carer?
I was wondering about the cough too. I had two thoughts. First was he was just making excuses for not getting up at a decent hour for Abbies school again. (Notice that its ok for Abbie to start school at any ol' time, but the ride the 18 yr old to get to bed so he can be up early? Also shows what he thinks of the plan Abbies teacher created.) Then I thought, Asa's such a narcissist....he's had to delete more and more negative comments lately. We know he reads the gossip forums, maybe little man was feeling insecure and hoping to see the comment's of concern flow in? They didnt. I saw maybe four. LOL

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I think she was watching the TV which was definitely on because the mother and that non family member girl were down there watching it so she probably wanted to be down there hanging out too so then she was trying to get out of the work session by acting out..just my opinion
"That non family member girl" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I notice he does more talking about what homeschool stuff she has been doinh than filming it. Like today he made it sound like she is getting her own breakfast out and ready, by hersrlf,etc. He lies.

I was wondering about the cough too. I had two thoughts. First was he was just making excuses for not getting up at a decent hour for Abbies school again. (Notice that its ok for Abbie to start school at any ol' time, but the ride the 18 yr old to get to bed so he can be up early? Also shows what he thinks of the plan Abbies teacher created.) Then I thought, Asa's such a narcissist....he's had to delete more and more negative comments lately. We know he reads the gossip forums, maybe little man was feeling insecure and hoping to see the comment's of concern flow in? They didnt. I saw maybe four. LOL
He said he only coughs at night. Every 60 seconds.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Zilla seems completely over it. She did not seem impressed by Asas outside backyard date.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh I loved it when Miss Jill told Asa to stop with the "which one is this" and the "find the blue" stuff and had him do it her way. And what happened? Abbie actually got them all right. And the snarky look on his face when he said "Well, thats all I needed you for today Jill." He was seething inside. He then moves Abbbie to the kitchen and starts doing it his way again, and oops...not working out so well. He was DYING to show Miss Jill up. Epic fail. LOL.

Abbie has quite a pot belly starting. You could really see it in the speech portion of the vlog.

ETA:: They have GOT to do something about the nose picking and booger eating. :sick:
They NEVER stop her.

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.