Fathering Autism #20. Toe Thumbs & Crooked Pinkies. Hiding Behind Doors to Make a Stinky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how they would have handled it if Abbie had a piece of glass in her foot or a very deep splinter. Would they have to wrap her in a blanket and hold her down? I'm not being snarky I'm genuinely curious on how you treat something like that with a person like her.
I don't know but, I don't think any doctors are going to put up with her bullshit for too long before they either sedate her to treat it or tell them to leave. Most doctors have way too many other patients that really need help and won't keep pushing them away or getting angry. They don't have time to duck around with Abigail for too long.

Reactions: 16
Zilla seems completely over it. She did not seem impressed by Asas outside backyard date.
And whats funny is, why havent they left for a "date night"? Go for a long drive. Park and watch the sunset. Have a conversation.
Oh, thats right...because if they arent snarfing down the carbs they arent on a real date.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I notice he does more talking about what homeschool stuff she has been doinh than filming it. Like today he made it sound like she is getting her own breakfast out and ready, by hersrlf,etc. He lies.

He said he only coughs at night. Every 60 seconds.
Exactly lol. No way to prove if he was up late coughing or trying to get some attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
True, and I think Isaiah is just more vulnerable than Abbie to the overweight genes they received on both sides of the family. He's even kind of chubby in his childhood pics...it's one of the few areas Abbie just lucked out in. I did notice in the last vlog that he has gained quite a bit in a short amount of time. I never saw what the fans said about his looking just like Asa, but he's well on his way. I was watching a video from just two years ago, and it is amazing how much Isaiah has changed both physically and personality-wise. He no longer seems like the humble, genuine kid who just wanted to stay in the background. I never thought he was as perfect as the fans seemed to, but he was at least good at pretending back then.
Yeah, I've never really been a big fan of his. I have always thought that he was just like his parents from the jump. He really doesn't seem to do much but annoy. (Just my opinion though.)

I think I just opened a can of nose worms.

View attachment 121113
Way to keep it real, my friend! Straight to the point complete with time stamps to reference!! That's how you represent tattle, right there!

And wash her damn feet Asa.

View attachment 121101
Hahahahaha!!! She has even been in the water and they are still beyond disgusting!!!! Hahahaha!!!

Off subject - sorry...I received a call today that my Covid test was negative. 😎
Awesome!!!! I don't have any COVID19 symptoms but, I sure did have to go see my doctor bc my blood pressure shot thru the roof this morning, for some unknown reason. Felt like I was having another stroke and I checked it on my home machine and it was 189/107, so, I called my doctor and he got me in quick. He had to put me on a 3rd blood pressure med. (Something called valsartan paired with my hydrochlorothiazide.) This tit is getting ridiculous. I'm only 34 for god sake! I shouldn't need 3 bp meds just to keep it under control. So glad your having a good day though, my friend. 😊

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Okay, I know I just joked about the whole pool being her bath thing, but holy hell! I just watched the vlog and those feet! They're solid black like....a black abyss 😯

Ya nasty hambeasts. Ya just nasty. Keep your kid clean.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Okay, I know I just joked about the whole pool being her bath thing, but holy hell! I just watched the vlog and those feet! They're solid black like....a black abyss 😯
You ain't just a kiddin!! Gross as hell, my friend!! Filthy!!

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Awesome!!!! I don't have any COVID19 symptoms but, I sure did have to go see my doctor bc my blood pressure shot thru the roof this morning, for some unknown reason. Felt like I was having another stroke and I checked it on my home machine and it was 189/107, so, I called my doctor and he got me in quick. He had to put me on a 3rd blood pressure med. (Something called valsartan paired with my hydrochlorothiazide.) This tit is getting ridiculous. I'm only 34 for god sake! I shouldn't need 3 bp meds just to keep it under control. So glad your having a good day though, my friend. 😊
Blood pressure is so much fun, isn't it! :sick: Just in case your doctor and/or pharmacist didn't give you a heads up - keep an eye out for developing a severe dry cough with the Valsartan. Although if you had no probs with the hydrochlorothiazide you should be okay.

Reactions: 5

Ya nasty hambeasts. Ya just nasty. Keep your kid clean.
And she had a known cut on her foot. I don't understand their logic at all.

I don't know but, I don't think any doctors are going to put up with her bullshit for too long before they either sedate her to treat it or tell them to leave. Most doctors have way too many other patients that really need help and won't keep pushing them away or getting angry. They don't have time to duck around with Abigail for too long.
Are you suggesting that Abbie shouldn't have access to medical treatment because her IDD/Autism makes her a more challenging patient?

And whats funny is, why havent they left for a "date night"? Go for a long drive. Park and watch the sunset. Have a conversation.
Oh, thats right...because if they arent snarfing down the carbs they arent on a real date.
Your avatar!!! 😂 😂 😂 😂 :m 🛴🐖

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You ain't just a kiddin!! Gross as hell, my friend!! Filthy!!
At this point the dirt and filth is so ingrained a sand blaster wouldn't even help
The chlorine is working overtime in that pool

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah, I've never really been a big fan of his. I have always thought that he was just like his parents from the jump. He really doesn't seem to do much but annoy. (Just my opinion though.)

Way to keep it real, my friend! Straight to the point complete with time stamps to reference!! That's how you represent tattle, right there!

Hahahahaha!!! She has even been in the water and they are still beyond disgusting!!!! Hahahaha!!!

My best wishes for you to feel better.❤

Reactions: 6
Zilla couldn’t be bothered when Abbie was having a mini meltdown, she was like “Alright I’m out” lol. Ever since she admitted
Mothering isn’t her jam & she doesn’t give a damn.
😂😂😂 Next title!?!?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
How do they know if Abbie's pull ups have to be changed when they throw her in the pool like that? Wonder if they have ever had a mess in the pool?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Are you suggesting that Abbie shouldn't have access to medical treatment because her IDD/Autism makes her a more challenging patient?
Just my opinion so feel free to disagree but that's not how I read this statement. More than likely Abbie would be sedated fairly quickly otherwise she could be refused treatment, that's how I read this.
The more telling thing about that vlog is how unconcerned they were about taking her to the er or an emergency place. Give her one of her meds that calms her down and get it looked at properly for gods sake

Reactions: 14
With Abbie's feet being so dirty it isn't just a matter of keeping her feet clean it is also clean the floors in the house and wash down the patio floor. Abbie isn't going anywhere else so all that dirt is coming from home.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
With Abbie's feet being so dirty it isn't just a matter of keeping her feet clean it is also clean the floors in the house and wash down the patio floor. Abbie isn't going anywhere else so all that dirt is coming from home.
It’s from dirty floors and going outside barefoot. I don’t see a big issue with it, they don’t seem to care.

Reactions: 3
Abby should be swaddled like thay in a towel to get her teeth brushed. What she is doing now is barely even touching them.

Thats great!
I agree her teeth are no way getting proper care. They must be a mess.

And great news about your test!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.