Fathering Autism #20. Toe Thumbs & Crooked Pinkies. Hiding Behind Doors to Make a Stinky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is no way she is still losing weight. She really was doing well, I think she derailed at Christmas. She knew she needed to get back on track in Jan,. and she posted that "New Year New Me" vlog about wanting wallk everyday, etc etc. And all the traveling they did after the holidays, she never got it together. Shes gained at least 30 pounds back. Its starting to show in her face now as well. What a waste of the leghumpers money.
I have noticed that also. But with no exercising and eating all the unhealthy food she is cooking it's going to happen.

Reactions: 8
I noticed she has fat boy tires & a heavier steel bar & wider frame? Pics are from a vlog 4 mos ago & only hers has wide wheels. Asa & Isa. have regular wheels.

She is their paid PA. Unless due to covid, maybe they’ve had to say free rent & food only?

She is their paid PA. Unless due to covid, maybe they’ve had to say free rent & food only?

darn glitching in previous post... here’s a better front tire pic...back tire is at least twice this....
A larger tire is most likely an upgrade. Ass could have put in on or it could be an upgrade from the compnay. Free of course for linking the ad at the bottom, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Never saw this before! You can bet your boots it was one of the spies in disguise. None of the regulars in here would do that.
I don't think so. I got hit last Wed with 2 warnings after 2 "regulars" and I were arguing. (Me? no way) Funny thing is, I they have not been back since then so they may have gotten themselves in more trouble than they got me. Just some thin skinned people that cannot stand to be disagreed with, will go and on in with snide comments and how they have someone on ignore. Once they started reporting, admin got involved and moderated, the squeaky wheel will get oiled.

Ok. Abbie's foot. They should have stuck her in the tub, nice soapy warm water and then one person see what the heck is going on with it. They sit her in her snack chair and all of them around and making noise and grabbing her. Why can't they see what we see? LOL

I hope the camera is rolling when she falls down and it takes 3 people to help her up.
At least her body is enveloped in human bubble wrap so she wouldn't break a bone.

Reactions: 11
I’m back to rant about the total mismanagement of this child’s and this family’s food disorders. It makes me crazy. Thankfully I don’t have to give the channel views because the vlogs are posted here. Some quick bullets:
1.) For this child, food should NEVER be a reward. And it should only be an activity if it has a secondary benefit like behavioral mgmt or OT (holding a utensil for example). Really I don’t think food should ever be a reward for anyone but especially this child.
2.) when engaging her in a food activity..don’t add in the pressure of posing for a photo, that is so self absorbed of this parent, it’s so gross.
3.) clearly...clearly..food addiction is a really significant problem for these people. I beg them to learn to treat food as fuel and not as entertainment.
Their entire online presence is lead by consuming food and drink...everything else they do is secondary to that..shocking that the consequence is morbid obesity and food disorders (sarcasm)

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Ya know, we could all pitch in and get Abbie a Drum set! I bought one for my wife's niece when she turned two....
The sister-in-law hated me!!
I think that's a great idea. She'll love it and it'll keep her entertained and engaged when she's bored and her parents are doing their own things. She needs more musical toys

Asssssa...if her foot is cut...
why the heck arent you cleaning it? You said yourself her foot was dirty and we could sure see it.
To add to that, why didn't he put cream on the cut and then socks on afterwards to protect her foot from getting infected? My friend who is a pharmacologist taught me to do that when my shoes rubbed my feet and it really helped (after a bath first).

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Jesus, Asa must get so exhausted by this. My husband has an addiction to his computer/ phone as well. Every time I turn around, after asking him to watch the kids (gotta use the washroom, do whatever) I come out and he is never watching them.

One time i asked him to watch them so o could have a shower. I hadn't had time to shower in three days. I was in there 15 minutes and I come out and my 3yo was eating a dishwasher pod. He eventually vomited it up. I have a lot of these stories so I wont bore anyone further, but christ.

I have fantasized about lighting his computer on fire. I imagine asa feels the same way about that stupid phone of hers
Sorry to vent, but my husband is the same way. Even trying to watch an episode of a TV show is hard because he'll either play on his phone through the duration of the show or, if I make a stink that he's not watching, he'll sit it down and snatch it back up as soon as a commercial starts. Same thing with video games. He has two screens running at once and is alternating between the two! Ridiculous sometimes.

If we're tired of it, I bet Asa is tired of it. Especially because it has the added bonus of her going on about what a "boss babe" she is. You're a boss babe for roping tons of loyal, financially desperate women that don't have the same platform as you into a mlm? Ok, P.

Geezez. I was just thinking how lucky because we hadn't seen those stupid scooters for awhile.
Of course they had to show off all their toys today...gotta say P looks hilarious riding that thing...I thought shewas all about exercising so why doesnt she get off & WALK...in fact why dont they all get off and walk???
I wish someone could help me find a word here to describe what I'm feeling, or at least tell me they feel it, too. Watching them ride scooters, bikes, other toys they have etc etc. makes me so uncomfortable and just... kind of grossed out? And idk why! It isn't because they're overweight but looking at them and their faces while they do that with the music Asa lays in the background is just.... gross? idk!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
So Abbie was starting to get fussy .. so Assss has to take her for a car ride... and of course winds up at Dunkin Donuts..to get her more sugar. They are so transparent acting like they were just taking Abbie for a car ride..nope they were on a sugar run.. and with no sugar run..she was going to have a tantrum. No telling what all they fed her in the car on the way home.

That decorating stuff is torture for Abbie.. she does not care what the donut looks like..it could have poop smeared on it and she would shove it in her face.

Wow.. they are creating a monster and they are ruled by "Princess Abbie".
They should have distracted her with an activity or stim toy instead or put music on and that would have helped her. She had already been on one ride in the golf cart so I didn't understand why they had to take her out in the car again. She looked like she'd had enough in the car anyway and she seemed to be fed up of the camera being in her face.
I've noticed during the most recent vlogs that she doesn't seem very happy. I think she's fed up of being filmed constantly and being made to perform tricks like a dog/circus animal for the camera. She's screaming for privacy and being allowed to be her real self and do activities that she enjoys. All that ABA "therapy" has taken its toll...

• Heart
They should have distracted her with an activity or stim toy instead or put music on and that would have helped her. She had already been on one ride in the golf cart so I didn't understand why they had to take her out in the car again. She looked like she'd had enough in the car anyway and she seemed to be fed up of the camera being in her face.
I've noticed during the most recent vlogs that she doesn't seem very happy. I think she's fed up of being filmed constantly and being made to perform tricks like a dog/circus animal for the camera. She's screaming for privacy and being allowed to be her real self and do activities that she enjoys. All that ABA "therapy" has taken its toll...
Yes! And, here I go again with the food BUT..a poor diet has a direct impact on emotion...if you monitor how you feel emotionally after ingesting a large serving of processed sugar it is hot (physically your temp increases to break down the sugar) irritable, wired and then immediately fatigued. On top if that her lunch was processed complex carbs and sodium with more refined sugars (PF Chang’s frozen dumplings) so her mood MUST be dramatically altered by her food intake!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
If Fathering Autism loses too much ground, maybe TLC will offer them a spot on My 600 pound Life. All they need to do is keep on what they are doing and P will be there before too long.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
There is no way she is still losing weight. She really was doing well, I think she derailed at Christmas. She knew she needed to get back on track in Jan,. and she posted that "New Year New Me" vlog about wanting wallk everyday, etc etc. And all the traveling they did after the holidays, she never got it together. Shes gained at least 30 pounds back. Its starting to show in her face now as well. What a waste of the leghumpers money.
The lie will come to an end soon
It has to.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
If Fathering Autism loses too much ground, maybe TLC will offer them a spot on My 600 pound Life. All they need to do is keep on what they are doing and P will be there before too long.
Truly...I am so bothered but the total lack
of acknowledgement by these people about their massive food disorders..you have a morbidly obese mother who manages the food intake for the family (OMG) an obese father who manages everything else (eye roll) a high school athlete son who has gained a significant amount of weight in the past 6 months and he is too young for that..a former collegiate athlete female who has also gained significant weight since moving into the home and a severely IDD child who has no food self
regulation and is constantly baited and rewarded with junk food...it is truly disgraceful and disgusting and the common denominator is that mother; who herself is at the very top
of the ladder of multiple food and eating disorders. I really really hope they read this! This is a TLC/ Dr. Phil show waiting to happen..they think they are lifestyle gurus..they are actually intervention candidates

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Truly...I am so bothered but the total lack
of acknowledgement by these people about their massive food disorders..you have a morbidly obese mother who manages the food intake for the family (OMG) an obese father who manages everything else (eye roll) a high school athlete son who has gained a significant amount of weight in the past 6 months and he is too young for that..a former collegiate athlete female who has also gained significant weight since moving into the home and a severely IDD child who has no food self
regulation and is constantly baited and rewarded with junk food...it is truly disgraceful and disgusting and the common denominator is that mother; who herself is at the very top
of the ladder of multiple food and eating disorders. I really really hope they read this! This is a TLC/ Dr. Phil show waiting to happen..they think they are lifestyle gurus..they are actually intervention candidates
Priscilla's mother is obese as well. Not sure about her bio dad.

When Summer facetimes her parents about a gray hair, they should tell her the weight gain is much more disturbing.

• Haha
To be really honest I can understand in a way why 🐷 has never bonded with Abbie. She was the child she had to keep her marriage together after Asa came back and look how things turned out. She now faces a lifetime with Abbie who is severely IDD and is no longer a child and getting less cute by the day. This is not how she imagined her perfect marriage to be.
I would not be surprised if not too far in the future she takes off on her own. She has never really had the young persons lifestyle of partying and I think that’s why she performs the way she does now, trying to have what she never had. If her business takes off and she makes good money I can see it happening.
I already see the change in attitude towards Asa, he is no longer top dog, she is now bringing home the bacon ( ha ha )
And she is no longer depending on him for money. She has a different attitude about her and something has shifted in their relationship and Asa knows it.
Watch and wait
I agree completely!! Either she will become independent of him and want to leave and have HER own life or she will meet a new man and he will sweep her off her feet and out that door! I've seen time and time again her attitude towards Asa and it's getting worse by the day! We already know how easy it is for her to turn her back on her own flesh and blood. I wouldn't doubt if she's already being catfished! That's why she's on her phone so much. If I was Asa, I would go threw her phone and see what she's really doing.

• Haha
They could make that girl go up and down those stairs for exercise. It's not brain surgery to think of things she could try to gain some strength. I have to wonder if they like her weak, and easy to overcome.

It really make no sense why they dont make an effort to tire her out. Surfer girl my Assa. I've seen dogs ride solo better. They are into it for the perks. Assa is a secret people hater, there's gotta be some reason they are attracted to it. I bet they go so they can promote FA's cash cow. OMG. I thought of a new name for Prathilla.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Priscilla's mother is obese as well. Not sure about her bio dad.

When Summer facetimes her parents about a gray hair, they should tell her the weight gain is much more disturbing.
Screenshot_20200501_152740.jpg

Cillas Dad.
Looks like he has the toe thumbs too! 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
They could make that girl go up and down those stairs for exercise. It's not brain surgery to think of things she could try to gain some strength. I have to wonder if they like her weak, and easy to overcome.

It really make no sense why they dont make an effort to tire her out. Surfer girl my Assa. I've seen dogs ride solo better. They are into it for the perks. Assa is a secret people hater, there's gotta be some reason they are attracted to it. I bet they go so they can promote FA's cash cow. OMG. I thought of a new name for Prathilla.
They let her sleep during the day way too much. Just to get her out of their way. Naps, naps, naps. All they do is complain they don't get any sleep. Boring.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.