Fathering Autism #20. Toe Thumbs & Crooked Pinkies. Hiding Behind Doors to Make a Stinky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know if it would do anything bc, these folks love to get assaulted, bullied and just love having things made hard for them so, getting annoyed might not do anything but bring them pleasure.
It would just end up in the island of unopened things with everything else they are sent

• Heart
Reactions: 13
the need to wear elbow pads, knee pads and shin guards as well as helmets for the inevitable moment where the scooters just get obliterated after carrying all that weight!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Still newish but every time I look at a link of a screenshot or attachment and I get bounced back a couple pages.

They all look sunburned to me like they went to the beach. I did not watch the vid, havent in six months, but the pics show everyone has a sunburn. More so on their bods than their faces. Is that where they went when reruns were posted.

The video with the kidney shaped pool was in Cali a year ago. Maybe the falls they tried to swim in too? As well as the basement game room.

Which bring me to...remember those creepy guy fans in Ca they let into that home to party by the pool? My pedalo indicator was screaming, "No...!!!!!

And finally...what a kid chaser word ( rhymes with speedo, starts with a p ) is banned from this forum? What??

Reactions: 7
She looked ridiculous riding the scooter, she looked ridiculous doing those leg lifts....did you notice Abbies face when they were making the donuts and P got alittle “stern” with her? It’s almost as if she felt belittled, yea Abbie does dislike her...why did she have a second child if children weren’t her jam? I can’t stand her...
Because of the 1st daughter.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’ve read before about Summer being a freeloader, she should go home, etc...IMO Summer pays dearly being there. Packing, shipping, wiping Abbies a**, constant care of Abbie, and now make up sh*t with Piggy🐷 It’s wearing on her. She isn’t as cheerful. Most definitely she should have gone home for this Covid19 stay home but I think they pay her. Not 💯 sure but piggy has referred to her as an assistant.

Also WHY get a dog just to lock it up in a kennel?!? Asswipe says Sandy is only in there while he’s filming. Another lie😡

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Because of the 1st daughter.
Yes! She purposely got preggers with Abbie to sink Assas boat. Abbie is a revenge child in many ways. I think Abbie hates her and is afraid of her. She causes her a lot of stress. It goes both ways really.

Reactions: 16
OMG! I hope they never try to go back in the warranty because neither A nor P should be on the thing.. Max load is 220lbs..
View attachment 120447
I noticed she has fat boy tires & a heavier steel bar & wider frame? Pics are from a vlog 4 mos ago & only hers has wide wheels. Asa & Isa. have regular wheels.

I’ve read before about Summer being a freeloader, she should go home, etc...IMO Summer pays dearly being there. Packing, shipping, wiping Abbies a**, constant care of Abbie, and now make up sh*t with Piggy🐷 It’s wearing on her. She isn’t as cheerful. Most definitely she should have gone home for this Covid19 stay home but I think they pay her. Not 💯 sure but piggy has referred to her as an assistant.

Also WHY get a dog just to lock it up in a kennel?!? Asswipe says Sandy is only in there while he’s filming. Another lie😡
She is their paid PA. Unless due to covid, maybe they’ve had to say free rent & food only?

She is their paid PA. Unless due to covid, maybe they’ve had to say free rent & food only?

darn glitching in previous post... here’s a better front tire pic...back tire is at least twice this....

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Yes! She purposely got preggers with Abbie to sink Assas boat. Abbie is a revenge child in many ways. I think Abbie hates her and is afraid of her. She causes her a lot of stress. It goes both ways really.
To be really honest I can understand in a way why 🐷 has never bonded with Abbie. She was the child she had to keep her marriage together after Asa came back and look how things turned out. She now faces a lifetime with Abbie who is severely IDD and is no longer a child and getting less cute by the day. This is not how she imagined her perfect marriage to be.
I would not be surprised if not too far in the future she takes off on her own. She has never really had the young persons lifestyle of partying and I think that’s why she performs the way she does now, trying to have what she never had. If her business takes off and she makes good money I can see it happening.
I already see the change in attitude towards Asa, he is no longer top dog, she is now bringing home the bacon ( ha ha )
And she is no longer depending on him for money. She has a different attitude about her and something has shifted in their relationship and Asa knows it.
Watch and wait

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Good morning....*slides in like Kramer*

Think about this. P gets it on with Asa without protection (Asa is obviously against using condoms, or he can't buy one small enough to stay on). P gets pregnant, tracks his ass down and makes him marry her. Then along comes the baby and she basically hands the Isaiah to Asa and Asa becomes the mother because P is too lazy to be bothered.
P continues to gain weight until she reaches the 400 pound mark. Asa gets tired of working and being the mother and dealing with P's mass so he bolts.
Again, has sex without protection, gets is sorry ass in trouble with the law and runs back to P. Well of course P wants another baby because she knows Asa's piece of ass just had one. So...they bump uglies and along come Abigail.

P should have remained childless, if you cannot nuture and be a mother do not become one.

I have a strong suspicion Asa is a wham bam thank you man lover. Sticks his teeney weeney in humps a few times and it's over.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I know it's been beaten to death but WHY DON'T THEY DO SOMETHING WITH HER HAIR...I know they want it long like a typical teen girl...but if it ends up always like the above picture, what's the point? It makes her look even wilder.
I say that to myself all the time. Fix her hair!!!!!!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.