Fathering Autism #20. Toe Thumbs & Crooked Pinkies. Hiding Behind Doors to Make a Stinky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Next thread title idea...
Something to do with how ungreatful they are for the gifts and how they keep the gift cards and toss the rest.

Reactions: 18
It's almost like some of the hardcore ones have been indoctrinated into a cult. They die to be acknowledged by them, they wanna KNOW them, they wanna be their special friends, shit....they wish they lived in the house next door. WTF???

Reactions: 15
It's almost like some of the hardcore ones have been indoctrinated into a cult. They die to be acknowledged by them, they wanna KNOW them, they wanna be their special friends, shit....they wish they lived in the house next door. WTF???
Yep! And those are the ones they need to be careful of! He wont be able to load his old musket loader fast enough!

is this on Instagram or YouTube comments? Inquiring minds and all that shit you know.
Both. The ones I got are from youtube.

Reactions: 12
One of my things (gettin to be a list)
Summer, Isaiah always grabbing Abbie. Chasing her around, grabbing her, jumping out at her. How in the sweet hell is she ever supposed to learn it's not okay to be grabbing people?

Reactions: 19
I actually think they talk to her on a more stern voice all the time except for during the vlogs, which is why she acts up more while he's filming. I would bet they talk pretty shitty to her more often than not, we just don't get to see it.

Reactions: 12
Assa's snapchat filters from the 07/17/17 Vlog. I see some new avatar material here folks.

Reactions: 17
The faces of the Lipstick Mama's crew.

Lipstick Mamas had 36 promotions.
We had our largest paychecks to date.
Over 50 new ladies joined our team.
Highest team sales by $101,000.
Hundreds New friendships made.
Hundreds of lives.
Thousands of new customers.

Reactions: 13

They did mention you can send stuff to charity or Maassquad cares.

Reactions: 14
Ye
Does anyone know what Connie is referring to?
Yes. Her comment is from the last vlog. So I assume she is referring to all the stuff they were given. Most of which will probably end up being chucked away or stuffed in a cupboard out of sight!

Reactions: 11
One of them posted that they wished they could just spend a day with Abbie because that would make her so happy.... what??? They really believe this??

They did mention you can send stuff to charity or Maassquad cares.
How do you "donate to MaassSquad Cares"? Just send them money? Is it a real charity?

Is he really saying.. dont send us letters and homemade crap send us money?

Reactions: 17
One of the humpers was asking to be adopted by them last night!

Reactions: 19
My oh my .
That meet up was in Citrus County, FL. It is jokingly called "Circus County." It is a nice area, pretty coast. But every time we go up there my husband says "paddle/drive faster, I hear banjo music."

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Falling down the rabbit hole today. This is Cilla at 14 from Glamour Shots. I need a shot after looking at this.

Reactions: 27
Someone wanted to know if they have received their letter. This is the reply they got. Also other replies - P.O Box address and why people are still sending stuff when in the past it has been discouraged.
What a liar! they read every letter but let a big box with a handmade gift(the table) sit for a year unopened? They care so much about what the fans send they let it sit in the mailbox for months at a time? Total bullshit.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.