Fathering Autism #2 Selling autism, gluttonous lifestyle, and pyramid schemes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People are replying to the post about his other child. Most of them are in denial and won’t believe it. Of course the oracle Casey stickle knows best. She really gets under my skin. She answers every question people ask.
Lol you just made me spit my tea out laughing because of that Casey person

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She doesn’t know how to comb Abbies hair? She said Asa usually does and she’s not good at it? Summer couldn’t comb it either? How hard is it to put it in a ponytail so it’s not in her face constantly.

Reactions: 9
She doesn’t know how to comb Abbies hair? She said Asa usually does and she’s not good at it? Summer couldn’t comb it either? How hard is it to put it in a ponytail so it’s not in her face constantly.
It all comes back to her not ever wanting to have much to do with Abbie, IMO.
Most females with female offspring do their hair. It's just how it is.
The fact she can't do Abbie's hair speaks volumes to me.
The term refrigerator mother really fits her. IMO.

Reactions: 11
I wonder if Abbie was a band aid baby because of the affair, so now Pigcill resents Abbie as its a reminder of Assa and his cheating ways

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Pigcilla probably resents that asa had a normal (I know how much he hates that term) girl baby with another woman and her girl baby is severely intellectually disabled. There’s probably some deep psychological issues there that she should really see someone about. I mean, the whole family should see a therapist for having to live with Abby. As horrible as that sounds they need someone they can talk to about all the issues. Especially Isaiah. That poor kid is probably scarred for life for having to care for his sister.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Pigcilla probably resents that asa had a normal (I know how much he hates that term) girl baby with another woman and her girl baby is severely intellectually disabled. There’s probably some deep psychological issues there that she should really see someone about. I mean, the whole family should see a therapist for having to live with Abby. As horrible as that sounds they need someone they can talk to about all the issues. Especially Isaiah. That poor kid is probably scarred for life for having to care for his sister.
Very true and usually her psychologist would have made those suggestions many years ago, when Abbie was diagnosed as being on the Autism Spectrum. Most parents are urged to get into counseling, to seek out those feelings and emotions... They also would have suggested getting Isaiah into counseling too...
Sadly, this also goes into their delusions of Abbie living independently fully or with minimal support. They are so in denial of where Abbie is and where her future is really headed, without them engaging and getting her a lot more therapy than she currently has...They just feel like it will all work out... I am surprised that P could even get weight loss surgery without going through more counseling because as soon as she stated she had a special needs child, the doctor should have found out if she had therapy and if the answer was no, the doctor should have made her go for a year before even considering it.. I wonder if she hoodwinked the doctor or if they just don't care down there..

The comment about the other child is still up and has 28 replies. Casey Stickle and the rest of the maass squad are having kittens.
Some fool has put a comment Priscilla for president. New project for Asa

• Haha
I'll let those simmer for a bit before posting from my real account, I do still have a couple FB socks from a previous "project" I can also use for the campaign ;-)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
The comment about the other child is still up and has 28 replies. Casey Stickle and the rest of the maass squad are having kittens.
Some fool has put a comment Priscilla for president. New project for Asa
Yes, I am done commenting for a few days too..
I may end up blocked..
Oh well...
The seeds are planted..

Edit: I have been blocked.. I can see my post but cannot post to it and my last response was deleted.. It was along the lines of:
Asa started this channel as "fathering Autism" and showed how he was a father. He had Isaiah join in and showed how he was a father. Yet, he doesn't mention anything about his third child.. How does he father his third child then?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I've been posting here and there too. They delete the ones with specifics so include specifics that would lead people to the information we found.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I've been posting here and there too. They delete the ones with specifics so include specifics that would lead people to the information we found.
They also deleted my post on the old video too... Hmmmm..:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So blindly do people follow and believe fantasy people. Most if not all celebrities of every single kind are enigmas of something each fan wants to believe in. Holographic images of what fans find interesting for whatever reason. What else could explain blind loyalty when your eyes and ears and intellect see the truth but refuse to acknowledge. A headline would grab their attention and they would not side with A&P if it read SILENT SCREAM..YOUNG DISABLED GIRL UNKNOWINGLY MADE TO WORK IN FRONT OF CAMERA TO MAKE PARENTS MILLIONAIRES. The story would run rampant with the people rising up and telling the actual heart breaking and disturbing truth of her life. Would those same fans still ignore the plight of a helpless child? There are none so blind as those who refuse to open their eyes. What breaks my heart..As a woman who still misses a kiss upon my cheek from my Dad..I cringe when he kisses her cheek. I can't help but think "Judas' kiss." FA fans...wake up and give your money to your local Autism chapter or donate to research. Become a volunteer. But stop furnishing the paycheck that takes Abby's choices away and exposes her to unkind people and danger in the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
wait asa has a third child?? when was this revealed (i dont have the time or desire to watch their videos anymore).

Reactions: 4
wait asa has a third child?? when was this revealed (i dont have the time or desire to watch their videos anymore).
It wasn't revealed by them but someone here on the board. We have just tried to get Asa or one of them to respond to the information. All we get is silence and deletions... I will post what I can (I have redacted more information that the Duval County records page) but it is all there, if you search for it...
Note: Please do not post the information that has been redacted and if you get to the child's name, I please ask that you do not go into "real life" with this information on confronting the child in question. The child may not know and doesn't need to hear this information from anyone here.. Please do not post the information for the child in question either.. I wished I could get that information redacted myself, just incase someone would do this because it isn't fair for a child's information to be online like it is and I ask that you please don't use it for such..

Attachments

Never in 1 million years would I ever think to comment on a vlog but OMG after watching today’s tit fest I couldn’t help myself I registered so I could comment she cannot handle her it is so very sad. Priscilla actually looked disoriented this morning like something was really off oh Em Gee so heartbreaking it just completely disillusioned my thoughts about this family. I did not say that lightly it is very heartbreaking because I was watching the vlogs every single day for months. Not being a mean girl by any means it is just very disappointing to see what I saw on today’s vlog. Just heartbreaking.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.