Fathering Autism #2 Selling autism, gluttonous lifestyle, and pyramid schemes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been reading this thread for a couple of weeks. Thought I'd create an account. I started watching them almost a year ago. When they moved, I started seeing things change. I showed their channel to my mom and she was appalled at the exploitation. And the news of Asa's third child is sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Still no mention of the third child. I wonder if he will address it now he is back. Mr goody two shoes

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t think it will be addressed. Best way to make something disappear and be a non-issue is to not mention it. If there had been a hundred questions in the comment section of the FA vlogs, they would have been forced to comment by the multitude of attention. But seeing as there were just a few comments relating to the license issue and the child support issue, I bet they are banking on it quietly going away.

Reactions: 7
I don’t think it will be addressed. Best way to make something disappear and be a non-issue is to not mention it. If there had been a hundred questions in the comment section of the FA vlogs, they would have been forced to comment by the multitude of attention. But seeing as there were just a few comments relating to the license issue and the child support issue, I bet they are banking on it quietly going away.
So what you are saying is we need to inundate em?

• Haha
  • Heart
So what you are saying is we need to inundate em?
If you guys do that please post a few in my honor. 😆😆
I have been banned from all their platforms for just asking questions and defending myself from their rabid fans!!

• Haha
Tonight’s mantra is be kind and lift one another up. If you have nothing nice to say, say nothing. That’s about all they are going to say I think

Reactions: 7
Tonight’s mantra is be kind and lift one another up. If you have nothing nice to say, say nothing. That’s about all they are going to say I think
Unless someone disagrees with them then that philosophy does not apply and it damn sure doesn't apply to their fans!!
Play nice my ass.
How about stop exploiting Abbie for money?
Now THAT would be playing nice!

Reactions: 10
I can’t deal w/ her skin tags all over her neck & chest. Doesn’t she realize how gross they are? No one deserves to look at that. She loses some credibility in the beauty world that’s for sure. I bet her necklaces snag on them. 🤢
Yasss gurrl.!!
Ain't nobody trying to see that!
Maybe part of Summer's job is to unhook her cheap costume jewelry necklaces off her skin tags!!😆😆😆
I can hear her now...
'Summer...please keep an eye on these chains for me. Sometimes they get hooked around my skin tags' if you see it. Unhook it for me...
😆😆😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
People are replying to the post about his other child. Most of them are in denial and won’t believe it. Of course the oracle Casey stickle knows best. She really gets under my skin. She answers every question people ask.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
People are replying to the post about his other child. Most of them are in denial and won’t believe it. Of course the oracle Casey stickle knows best. She really gets under my skin. She answers every question people ask.
Those people are simpletons, IMO.
Refer to the photo of their last meet up.
It is a very good representation of what we are dealing with, IMO.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's probably Pigcill or Assa in disguise. Or possibly Asa's Mom.

Reactions: 4
It's probably Pigcill or Assa in disguise. Or possibly Asa's Mom.
I am wondering if it is their private account. Y’all know some of them do have other accounts that they comment on, to keep the heat off themselves..
I tell y’all what, if not, that Kool-Aid is very strong apparently and some have been drinking it for so many years that they just can’t tell the poison is there...
I love the comment about not broadcasting it because Isaiah may not know. Yes, I felt like that almost, when it came out, not wanting to say anything but he is over 18 years old now and is in the eyes of the law, a full grown adult...
Also, I am totally shocked that my comment is still up!

Reactions: 5
If Isaiah didn't know, I wonder how he feels about the fact that his Dad has an affair when he was 18 months old...

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.