Fathering Autism #2 Selling autism, gluttonous lifestyle, and pyramid schemes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched an older vlog when Asa was talking about how the channel started etc...he said he didn't think it would get this big. Like hell he didn't!!! He knew there was $$$ in it or he wouldn't have bothered. Omg who is he trying to kid?
I think they probably contacted YouTube and told them they wanted to spread Autism Awareness and that they should be visible and in people’s recommendations.

Reactions: 3
Abbie scares me. One day she is going to crush someone's face or perhaps bite their face. When she is stiming she is totally out of control.
They need to have her meds adjusted but they refuse to. A14 year old will need a different dosage than when she was younger.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I want them to address the third child lol

They let two non biological girls in their lives but not the love child, unless she doesn't care to be in their lives

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I want them to address the third child lol

They let two non biological girls in their lives but not the love child, unless she doesn't care to be in their lives
I can only assume the other child not being in their lives is the child's decision. I wish them all the best. I don't want any info on them or their life. they are certainly entitled to their life and their absolute privacy. I don't want them dragged into this.

I just want Asa and them to be honest about the lives they are presenting. I was watching an old vlog and Abbie had had some accident during the night or something that necessitated deep cleaning of her room - and Asa made a dramatic speech to the camera about whether to talk about it and how they don't want to hide anything, they want to show the highs and the lows. of course, knowing this now - that's all complete bullshit. I'd have considerable more respect for someone who just admitted the truth instead of presenting as the ultimate great father.

I don't know how to say it other than this: I don't want this child exposed or named or doxxed or pulled into this at all. I just want them to be recognized, rather than swept under the rug for this perfect image. that's sickening to me and would have to be horribly sad for the child, who likely has access to these videos - whether they watch or not (and for their sake, I certainly hope they don't watch). but their existence has a place in this story Asa is telling, and erasing it is just so terribly sad to me. they deserve to be recognized, even if that recognition is nothing more than admitting they exist, that he's fulfilling his financial obligation, and that is all he is able to say. they deserve at least that.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think this partly goes along with the fact that Asa has two brothers and a sister that he almost never talks about. He's mentioned them once, MAYBE twice but mostly doesn't say a word about them. It's like they don't exist. Maybe they want their privacy (I know I wouldn't want to be publicly associated with Asa and have his nosey viewers digging into my life). Maybe they've had a falling out and they don't speak to each other. It just seems weird that he pretty much acts like he's an only child.

***There might only be one brother but I feel like I've read somewhere that he has two brothers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
There’s that old saying, they have nothing to gain mentioning the situation. I see it both ways. Honesty is great, but I take it she wants no part, so good for her. Whatever happened happened. Carelessness happened. That reminds me, no child is an illegitimate child. I know that word was brought up days ago & I’m sure it wasn’t meant in a bad way by the original poster, but just wanted to say that, just in case she is reading.

Asa’s dad & mom have always seemed like fun ppl. Sounds like Donna has some struggles. His step mom. I screen shot this the other day.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I think this partly goes along with the fact that Asa has two brothers and a sister that he almost never talks about. He's mentioned them once, MAYBE twice but mostly doesn't say a word about them. It's like they don't exist. Maybe they want their privacy (I know I wouldn't want to be publicly associated with Asa and have his nosey viewers digging into my life). Maybe they've had a falling out and they don't speak to each other. It just seems weird that he pretty much acts like he's an only child.

***There might only be one brother but I feel like I've read somewhere that he has two brothers.
There are two brothers, one of them a dad, the other mentally disabled.

Reactions: 1

I heard a while back that his sister is gay and that was a source of tension/falling out. I think it was on another forum similar to this so I don't have the details.

I'm also willing to bet there might be some odd financial things at play with his family. With Abbie and how absolutely poor they used to be I'm sure they asked for money or were offered some kind of assistance by family at some point in their old lives. Now that they're richy rich and living the high life, it might make things weird.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I honestly think that their high life may dwindle in the near future. It's just a matter of time before their reputation catches up to them. All good things must come to an end.

Reactions: 9
I've got two questions. First is, remember they use to have lots of packages and letters sent to their PO Box? The mailroom people would ask them to come get it cuz there was so much, and there would be blogs with them opening. I do know they asked viewers to NOT send packages, but I honestly don't think that all those hundreds of adoring fans would just suddenly stop. That even with their request for gift cards (that they could buy supplies for the give away bags-yeah, right) that their fans would STILL send gifts. Why don't we ever see that? Or hear a thank you? How much in gift cards do you think they are receiving? And second question is A’s mom & stepdad. Where did they go? They visited the new house ONE time. Before they moved to the big house, Asa’s mom (who I really like) was in the vlogs a whole lot more. Anyone else noticed they are missing? Didn’t see them at all over the holidays.
I have more observations but am splitting them up. I'm new here (after I stood up for someone who made an innocent comment on FA and got bullied, then I got bullied by the fan crowd, I decided ”screw this” and came over here).

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I honestly think that their high life may dwindle in the near future. It's just a matter of time before their reputation catches up to them. All good things must come to an end.
I feel like they are prematurely living the high life. If they were wise they would have bought half the house they did and invest or save the money coming in now as it most likely will not last. Just the fact the 2 aren't working is already pretty huge deal that is a luxury most dont get. I think if they had stayed more relatable their channel would be taking off more.

If they are buying things on credit ... they are definitely living above their means.

I feel like they are prematurely living the high life. If they were wise they would have bought half the house they did and invest or save the money coming in now as it most likely will not last. Just the fact the 2 aren't working is already pretty huge deal that is a luxury most dont get. I think if they had stayed more relatable their channel would be taking off more.

If they are buying things on credit ... they are definitely living above their means.
That house was bought to impress Pricilla's family, they are going to hate those stairs later on because while Pricilla has lost weight, Asa had found it. I also think that they like to show-off for their so called friends(The Brazee's).

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've got two questions. First is, remember they use to have lots of packages and letters sent to their PO Box? The mailroom people would ask them to come get it cuz there was so much, and there would be blogs with them opening. I do know they asked viewers to NOT send packages, but I honestly don't think that all those hundreds of adoring fans would just suddenly stop. That even with their request for gift cards (that they could buy supplies for the give away bags-yeah, right) that their fans would STILL send gifts. Why don't we ever see that? Or hear a thank you? How much in gift cards do you think they are receiving? And second question is A’s mom & stepdad. Where did they go? They visited the new house ONE time. Before they moved to the big house, Asa’s mom (who I really like) was in the vlogs a whole lot more. Anyone else noticed they are missing? Didn’t see them at all over the holidays.
I have more observations but am splitting them up. I'm new here (after I stood up for someone who made an innocent comment on FA and got bullied, then I got bullied by the fan crowd, I decided ”screw this” and came over here).
It amazes me how aggressive the people who follow this family are. A simple comment brings down nasty comments.

Reactions: 8

Yeah He has two brothers. One has Cerebral Palsy and in early video came to see them. They have two nephews one in which they met in July 2018 since they had not been to North Carolina for a while and the kid was turning 2 or 3. They were also in one of the videos promoting the Facebook portal so the nephews could get to know Abbie. 🤦‍♀️

• Wow

I didn’t read the replies but can only imagine the cult is in full defense mode.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did I miss something ? Why didn’t they bring the golf cart from the other house to the new house . I saw on his Facebook he was selling it . But then at Christmas he did a vlog about Abby getting a new golf cart and it’s not a crappy typical gold cart !!!! This was expensive !! Just don’t understand why they didn’t take the other one with them ? Just shows how foolish they are with money !!!!

Reactions: 5
I don’t tune in to watch Cilla and Asa. I tune in to watch thier children to ensure they are welll A&P are so self centered. It should be call A&P: Two pigs who are using their severely disabled daughter to furnish their pipe dreams.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Did I miss something ? Why didn’t they bring the golf cart from the other house to the new house . I saw on his Facebook he was selling it . But then at Christmas he did a vlog about Abby getting a new golf cart and it’s not a crappy typical gold cart !!!! This was expensive !! Just don’t understand why they didn’t take the other one with them ? Just shows how foolish they are with money !!!!
Initially they said the golf cart wasn’t allowed in their new neighborhood and that it was broken. Fans kept asking why she hasn’t been on golf cart rides. Fast forward to Christmas they get a new golf cart.

Reactions: 4
The story with the golf cart is that they didn't know that the new area they moved to, has a strict "no golf carts" allowed and they are illegal to drive on the main roads. They didn't move to a HOA private driveway, like the old house was in. The new house only has public roads around them.. So, allowing her to use the one thing that gives her great joy, was now illegal to use..
So, they had to sell it because they could never use it and now purchased this open, street legal vehicle, with requires a tag and license to operate...

Because, again, they are garbage people and set Abbie and themselves up for failure and want to blame everyone else...

Also, again, I wonder if he is licensed to drive because we now see him rarely drive it and he rides the scooter behind them..

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.