Fathering Autism #2 Selling autism, gluttonous lifestyle, and pyramid schemes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Assa posted a picture on facebook of the church where he and Pigcill got married with the tags #masssquadroots #whereitallstarted
Is he in the doghouse? Typical narcissistic behavior. He could be posting that as a reminder of why they should be together, or as a sorry to Priscilla.

About Isaiah. I had a job at 16 and I went to community college. Not sure how many kids don’t work while in college but he needs to get a job to gain some independence. I’m actually surprised with the way Asa and Priscilla grew up struggling that they wouldn’t instill that type of independence in Isaiah. But then again, I think Priscilla still does his laundry because in one of the vlogs she mentions doing laundry and that included Isaiahs clothes as well. I think they shelter Isaiah and that is to keep him close and dependent on them.

Remember the vlog when Isaiah was reading his acceptance letter to the University. Asa says to Abbie “Hey we’re going to find out if your brother is moving far away from you or not”. Why would he feel that was the time to say that.

Reactions: 5
Watch it in 2x speed. Holy duck. I second the "I would be pissed if I was eating in that restaurant." comment. They should have left 1/4 of the way into her "stimming session," YIKES...

Edit... he did not have that kid out of wedlock. It was just that he was locked into wedded bliss with someone other than the child in question's mother. He was married to PIGcilla at the time and Isaiah was a wee one at around 18 months old by our best calculations. So yes, a big deal. A REALLY big deal. Yuck. Cheater, dead beat, absentee "father" by my estimation. Who's with me? I agree with the rest of your assessments, however!!!

Lauren will wonder if she can have one from ASSa, her idol, too. She is trying for a second, so maybe maybe maybe he will comply! HAHAHA
She is like a feral animal in the restaurant

What was Asas trip for...did he say? Why did he go alone?
Went to visit family by himself. Did he lose driving privileges due to non payment of child support?

Reactions: 4
Guys, I don't get why people are shitting all over Isaiah for his college choice. It's his life -- let him live it how he wants. The poor kid deserves it after being forced into his role in The Abbie Show for all these years. I could have gone to a low-cost school near home, but boy am I glad I chose the more expensive university far from my family! For Isaiah, the need to get away is likely pretty urgent.

Reactions: 11
I love seeing that someone wrote in the comments if they will mention his love child ever and the next comment someone wants to know how to buy a crappy pair of their sunglasses not even thinking that previous comment is a shocker !! These frigin fans of theirs are just out there , obsessed with the Moss family !!!!!- my god people wake up !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don’t know if you’re talking about me, but the only reason I mentioned community college is because that was my experience and I’m not sure how many kids work jobs while going to a University and living on campus. I don’t care what college Isaiah goes to but yes I think having a job might help him. If not he will just end up back home after college trying to find his first job relying even more on Priscilla and Asa. What is he going to college for does anyone know?
He definitely needs a job in order to free himself. As long as Abbie money pays for his extra curriculum activities, those hambeasts can keep their hold over him.
Supposedly he is going to be an ABA therapist. I hope he changes his mind.

“They are a wonderful couple”
How can people be that naive? The first months when I watched them I thought the same. But he’s rude and mean. Definitely not a nice husband or father.

Reactions: 9
Like this comment if you are a former fan who has seen the light. #Solidarity #SupportGroup

Reactions: 20
It’s like a cult !!! I can’t even with these stupid people who think the Moss family is just amazing !!! I also can’t believe people PAY to see more content !!!!! I’d love to see if these fans can even afford it !!!! I have never been so happy that FINALLY I have a forum where people feel the same way !!!! I just kept saying I can’t be the only one who feels like this —these people are shady !!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It’s like a cult !!! I can’t even with these stupid people who think the Moss family is just amazing !!! I also can’t believe people PAY to see more content !!!!! I’d love to see if these fans can even afford it !!!! I have never been so happy that FINALLY I have a forum where people feel the same way !!!! I just kept saying I can’t be the only one who feels like this —these people are shady !!!!!!!
It was a relief for me to find this forum, too. I like them at first, then I wanted to keep liking them. And then I couldn't deny something was completely off. The information we found as a group here confirms what I already knew.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I wonder if there will be any comment from him. It will be interesting to see what spin he puts on this. He will make himself the hero I suppose and the sheep will follow. It’s a real tit show

I wonder if there will be any comment from him. It will be interesting to see what spin he puts on this. He will make himself the hero I suppose and the sheep will follow. It’s a real tit show
I've been trying to think of how this could be twisted into him being a good person and just can't come up with anything, the key facts I can't find a way to explain way are:
1.) the date of conception (ie. affair and having an infant)
2.) the lack of child support for a good decade
3.) the license revocation consequence.
I simply can't come up with how he can spin that to put himself in a good light, any ideas? Abby was still a good year or two from being concieved so he can't somehow use her in the excuses.

• Haha
It is a tit show. For some of the cult fans, it won't matter. I predict there will be a segment that say "boys will be boys." I imagine some people will just stop watching without saying anything. And we may get more people here.

I also wonder if he will directly address it. If he makes a vlog about it or directly posts about it, their sponsors will see it and he would lose face.

Reactions: 3
I also wonder if he will directly address it. If he makes a vlog about it or directly posts about it, their sponsors will see it and he would lose face.
I kind of wonder if he's secretly thrilled about having his own little scandal and getting to do a clickbait title about addressing the rumors.

Do you guys think he reads all the comments? I’m just thinking about the chance he really read those comments. Hope so!

Reactions: 2
Do you guys think he reads all the comments? I’m just thinking about the chance he really read those comments. Hope so!
It's possible. But then again, even if I knew he didn't, the important thing for me here is being a place for people to turn when they've figured out something's rotten in the City of Jacksonville.

• Haha
  • Heart
He does read all the comments! Or someone does cause he’s so quick to take down the ones that are offensive or anyone calling him out . They are gone ASAP !!!!

Part of Summer's job as their PA is to read and respond to comments.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.