Fathering Autism #2 Selling autism, gluttonous lifestyle, and pyramid schemes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would be pissed if I was eating in that restaurant.
Watch it in 2x speed. Holy duck. I second the "I would be pissed if I was eating in that restaurant." comment. They should have left 1/4 of the way into her "stimming session," YIKES...

Damnnnnn that's fucked up.
Having a kid out of wedlock? Not a big deal.
Hiding it from your fans? Not great, but not morally bad.
Not supporting a child you helped create? Especially when you're buying all sorts of expensive tit and receiving handouts? bleeping disgusting.
Edit... he did not have that kid out of wedlock. It was just that he was locked into wedded bliss with someone other than the child in question's mother. He was married to PIGcilla at the time and Isaiah was a wee one at around 18 months old by our best calculations. So yes, a big deal. A REALLY big deal. Yuck. Cheater, dead beat, absentee "father" by my estimation. Who's with me? I agree with the rest of your assessments, however!!!

Wonder how their Friends “The Brayzee’s” will feel about the news about Asa having a “love” child ?😂
Lauren will wonder if she can have one from ASSa, her idol, too. She is trying for a second, so maybe maybe maybe he will comply! HAHAHA

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Assa posted a picture on facebook of the church where he and Pigcill got married with the tags #masssquadroots #whereitallstarted

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just to reiterate, while it's obvious this was an affair baby (The dates on the paperwork specify conception and it lines up with when Isaiah was 18months old), nobody would really care that much nor judge if it had been owned up to or acknowledged in any way, as compared with the "I'm just a good man who did the right thing and married my baby mama", it's dishonest as a lying by omission is lying. A lot of things make a lot more sense in this context, it's just so sad and pathetic he/they have been doing these RolePlay's for so long.
the public court records I saw only have the child support back dated to Feb 2013. From my understanding it didn’t happen when isiah was a toddler in 2003 but rather when Isiah was 11 and Abby was around 7 which is when they were going through the legal stuff with the school district. Correct me if I’m wrong but support was put in place in 2013 and re-assessed last month Dec 2019, which means the third child is about to turn 7.

Reactions: 1
the public court records I saw only have the child support back dated to Feb 2013. From my understanding it didn’t happen when isiah was a toddler in 2003 but rather when Isiah was 11 and Abby was around 7 which is when they were going through the legal stuff with the school district. Correct me if I’m wrong but support was put in place in 2013 and re-assessed last month Dec 2019, which means the third child is about to turn 7.
The child’s date of birth is listed on the paperwork. It shows the birth year of 4/2004... The child in question turns 16years old this year... The support order started in 2013. It probably took the Mom that long to track him down, since until around that time, Asa left the military and was bouncing around jobs..

Reactions: 2
I just watched a old video that kept coming up on my Facebook videos .... Priscilla brought home a book on how to help Isaiah get scholarships for college .,so grossed out !!!!! Priscilla asked anyone who maybe watching to let her know if they are offering any Scholarships that might benefit Isaiah! She kept saying he’s a all around great kid and if anyone has info or offering Any scholarships she’d like the info !!! I really just get more and more disgusted with these people !!!!

Reactions: 5
I just watched a old video that kept coming up on my Facebook videos .... Priscilla brought home a book on how to help Isaiah get scholarships for college .,so grossed out !!!!! Priscilla asked anyone who maybe watching to let her know if they are offering any Scholarships that might benefit Isaiah! She kept saying he’s a all around great kid and if anyone has info or offering Any scholarships she’d like the info !!! I really just get more and more disgusted with these people !!!!
I completely agree because of Florida’s scholarship programs. Isaiah could literally go to any state college or university, with his grades (if they are that good), for absolutely FREE!! No, he is choosing to go to a school 3 states away, that has one of the highest incoming freshman count and has a track record for drugs in the state (No offense to anyone that graduated from AppState but I personally had friends that went there and left after a few years, hooked on selling, dealing or using drugs, that never had an issue with them in high school)...
Also, if he was just “that” good, App State offers many scholarships in their respective fields. I know plenty that were given full ride scholarships from their fields of study (of course, they were in-state also, so maybe that is a huge reason).
It makes me mad that they would allow themselves and him to go into debit, just to go to school. Yes, Isaiah needed a break, give him the summer off, let him hike the Appalachian Trail, then have him attend a Florida University for free (or very reduced), far away from them (like Miami or Tampa)..

Also, the day that I lost respect for this family, is when P mentioned about trying to buy a log cabin in the mountains. The state of NC is very strict on residence. They would have had to declare that they lived in NC for 2 years, before he attended, to get in-state tuition. That means Abbie’s Medicaid would have also had to be moved because of the legalities with them being married. The waiver Abbie gets, has a 7-10 year waitlist in NC for services, just like Florida and if they moved back, she would be waiting again for services for another 7-10 years. There is no way to “beat” the system, like they try to constantly do and it makes me sick that they would even think to try it...

• Heart
Why are they looking for scholarships when they can afford to pay for him. All the vlogs are about now are where they are going or what they have bought. There are a few minutes of abi thrown in there. This vlog has lost its way.

• Heart
The child’s date of birth is listed on the paperwork. It shows the birth year of 4/2004... The child in question turns 16years old this year... The support order started in 2013. It probably took the Mom that long to track him down, since until around that time, Asa left the military and was bouncing around jobs..
thanks for clearing it up! I could not for the life of me find the birthday on the documents and I didn't want misinformation going around. Looks like this was going to bite him in the butt sooner rather than later in that case!

Reactions: 2
yes. looking at publicly accessible court records, the child was born in 2004 and paternity was established in 2010. there is no way to know if he provided support or was even aware of the child prior to then, but in 2010 paternity was confirmed and a monthly child support payment ordered. in 2013 there was an additional order filed for him to pay what was due (child support enforcement). I'm not sure of any proceedings that have taken place since then.

Fans are getting mad at me for the comment about the news. I can’t believe how people can defend someone while they don’t even know him. “Even if he cheated he’s a good man. None of your business”. How the f do you know if he’s a good man? To me he seems controlling, narcissistic and full of himself.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I completely agree because of Florida’s scholarship programs. Isaiah could literally go to any state college or university, with his grades (if they are that good), for absolutely FREE!! No, he is choosing to go to a school 3 states away, that has one of the highest incoming freshman count and has a track record for drugs in the state (No offense to anyone that graduated from AppState but I personally had friends that went there and left after a few years, hooked on selling, dealing or using drugs, that never had an issue with them in high school)...
Also, if he was just “that” good, App State offers many scholarships in their respective fields. I know plenty that were given full ride scholarships from their fields of study (of course, they were in-state also, so maybe that is a huge reason).
It makes me mad that they would allow themselves and him to go into debit, just to go to school. Yes, Isaiah needed a break, give him the summer off, let him hike the Appalachian Trail, then have him attend a Florida University for free (or very reduced), far away from them (like Miami or Tampa)..

Also, the day that I lost respect for this family, is when P mentioned about trying to buy a log cabin in the mountains. The state of NC is very strict on residence. They would have had to declare that they lived in NC for 2 years, before he attended, to get in-state tuition. That means Abbie’s Medicaid would have also had to be moved because of the legalities with them being married. The waiver Abbie gets, has a 7-10 year waitlist in NC for services, just like Florida and if they moved back, she would be waiting again for services for another 7-10 years. There is no way to “beat” the system, like they try to constantly do and it makes me sick that they would even think to try it...
While it does mean not taking advantage of free tuition in Florida, Isaiah needs to run fast and run far. Someplace that isn't an easy day's drive from home. If he doesn't I guarantee there will be pressure to come home on weekends because they have relied on him as a caretaker for years without really knowing how much he does.

Fans are getting mad at me for the comment about the news. I can’t believe how people can defend someone while they don’t even know him. “Even if he cheated he’s a good man. None of your business”. How the f do you know if he’s a good man? To me he seems controlling, narcissistic and full of himself.
People need time to process. And some will gladly ignore facts if it lets them live in their happy little bubble.

I notice Isaiah looks less than impressed on the vlogs lately. Sometimes it's almost as if Asa is looking at him sternly or something because his demenour changes all of a sudden. The followers love Isaiah and with him leaving for college soon, A&P needed to have Summer move in for content. The last year or so, Summer being on the vlogs going on trips with them etc was basically a test or a year long audition to see how the channel would improve. Followers loved Summer so they jumped on that. A&P are completely incapable of forming any genuine friendships unless it benefits them. I do not understand why people don't see that.
As for Facebook support pages...I know a lot of people have them but I think it's stupid. What makes anyone so special that viewers need to pay for "extra content"?

While it does mean not taking advantage of free tuition in Florida, Isaiah needs to run fast and run far. Someplace that isn't an easy day's drive from home. If he doesn't I guarantee there will be pressure to come home on weekends because they have relied on him as a caretaker for years without really knowing how much he does.

People need time to process. And some will gladly ignore facts if it lets them live in their happy little bubble.
Oh I agree that Isaiah needs to get far away but does that mean that he needs to go into massive debit to do so? AppState is NOT a cheap school, especially when you consider out-of-State tuition. Also, yes, they already were clocking mileage and saying he could come home on the weekends.. This just goes to show that the school isn’t far enough away, especially if he is going to be counted on for coming home..
If he is coming home on weekends, then he needs to look closer to home. He could not only get a free education but he would be more financially sound to stand on his own two feet, during and after college.. He could always turn off the cellphone and stop answering messages, even in the same state.. I mean, the distances are both pretty great from their house..

Approximate Mileage from Jacksonville to
University of FL Miami 343
App State 476

Good point about the actual mileage to the schools. I agree that going into debt isn't worth it. Of course, he shouldn't have to with his family's newfound wealth.

Reactions: 4
Watching a recent vlog, Asa sneaks up behind Isaiah while he's doing dishes and just like... waits there to surprise him. When Isaiah finally does see him you can tell he's not amused but there's like a panicked look on his face and he immediately looks like he's calculating the situation not to piss off his dad. He ends up playing into Asa's "prank" and it looks like he knows he needs to react properly or else he's going to face Asa's wrath. It's a small moment but as a child with a parent who flips the angry switch at the drop of a hat, I know that look. That family has to constantly walk on eggshells around him.

I was watching an older vlog where Asa and Abbie are coming home from school and Priss goes to give her a quick hug. Asa gets annoyed and is like "Give her some space..." and then immediately begins berating Abbie with questions and commands and follows her around with the camera in her face. he's such a bleeping hyprocrite and a control freak.

I don't even like Priss, but I hope she leaves him and has some personal growth. I hope Isaiah gets the duck outta dodge and establishes some STRICT boundaries.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Isaiah is a truly lovely young man and deserves to have the next few years free from babysitting and being responsible for his sister. He needs to have some fun away from the nightmare of Stims and pull-ups and all the rest of the crap he has to deal with.
Let him be young

Reactions: 11
Isaiah is a truly lovely young man and deserves to have the next few years free from babysitting and being responsible for his sister. He needs to have some fun away from the nightmare of Stims and pull-ups and all the rest of the crap he has to deal with.
Let him be young
If I had a choice, of having to come home on weekends and deal with my controlling family and special needs sister, while getting a free education and being ready to self-support myself, basically debt-free upon graduation vs. going to a “choice” university, still getting told when I needed to come home, all the while, racking up some major debit while doing so, then trying to break away and have my own life, I would rather do the first...
I am a “look at the bigger picture” type of person and not just the hear and now. He can always make up an excuse not to come home too.. Especially during Spring/Summer/Fall (you know, the traffic on I-95 gets crazy!).. The only good thing is that Allegiant Air doesn’t have flights from Jacksonville to Asheville.. So, of course, the vehicle they gave him could always have some issue and he would not be able to get home from NC..

Watching a recent vlog, Asa sneaks up behind Isaiah while he's doing dishes and just like... waits there to surprise him. When Isaiah finally does see him you can tell he's not amused but there's like a panicked look on his face and he immediately looks like he's calculating the situation not to piss off his dad. He ends up playing into Asa's "prank" and it looks like he knows he needs to react properly or else he's going to face Asa's wrath. It's a small moment but as a child with a parent who flips the angry switch at the drop of a hat, I know that look. That family has to constantly walk on eggshells around him.

I was watching an older vlog where Asa and Abbie are coming home from school and Priss goes to give her a quick hug. Asa gets annoyed and is like "Give her some space..." and then immediately begins berating Abbie with questions and commands and follows her around with the camera in her face. he's such a bleeping hyprocrite and a control freak.

I don't even like Priss, but I hope she leaves him and has some personal growth. I hope Isaiah gets the duck outta dodge and establishes some STRICT boundaries.
Yes! I have seen those looks from both of them!! I have lived in that type of household too.. It is no wonder Isaiah has anxiety issues too.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.