Fathering Autism #2 Selling autism, gluttonous lifestyle, and pyramid schemes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We all make mistakes in life. We all would like to put them behind us. An honorable person especially when facing the public owns up to those mistakes. I’ve seen countless videos where Asa or P have stated “I don’t drive because Priscilla doesn’t like my driving”, “Priscilla drives because I have road rage”....in a live he admitted to that. Blatant lies to all the fans supporting them. Dishonest and deceptive. They outright lied. They could have avoided the subject all together but instead they chose to lie. “Deception is one of the quickest ways to gain little things and lose big things” - T. Sowell

• Heart
Reactions: 8
We all make mistakes in life. We all would like to put them behind us. An honorable person especially when facing the public owns up to those mistakes. I’ve seen countless videos where Asa or P have stated “I don’t drive because Priscilla doesn’t like my driving”, “Priscilla drives because I have road rage”....in a live he admitted to that. Blatant lies to all the fans supporting them. Dishonest and deceptive. They outright lied. They could have avoided the subject all together but instead they chose to lie. “Deception is one of the quickest ways to gain little things and lose big things” - T. Sowell
In my opinion, they lie a lot. A lot a lot.
I wish someone would hire me to put together a video of their lies using their own vlogs!!$

Reactions: 5
I agree. He has lied many times about why she drives. Even exaggerating stories about how she’s a better driver, etc. Good luck weaseling out of this one Assa.

Reactions: 6
exactly. take accountability for your actions. even if they aren't a part of each other's lives, at the very least, he has a legal obligation to provide financial support - I just hope the child and their mother are receiving payments proportional to his current income.

I agree. He has lied many times about why she drives. Even exaggerating stories about how she’s a better driver, etc. Good luck weaseling out of this one Assa.
It's such a weird thing to bring up too.... like who cares which drives more? Were that many people really asking? they've addressed it so many times they made it suspicious when it was a non-issue

I think most of us started out liking them. I know I did. Especially Abbie. Within a few weeks, I remember telling someone about the vlog saying the child is so sweet but those parents!!! Especially the mother!!
Glad you joined us.
Hopefully others will too.

Yes, ppl were asking enough for them to come up w/ lies about why she drives. It also makes sense why they are always together too! They spend an unnatural amount of time together, imo.

Here is his sorry excuse for clickbait today. To use the word ‘gone,’ it sounds final. He knew what he was doing. Many of their (arse licking) fans have IDD, autism, etc. He shouldn’t mess with ppl.

Attachments

Unless asa and p broke up for a bit and was settling child support?

Reactions: 1
looking at the statute, cars registered to the person have their registration suspended as well. I wonder if this is why he didn't have a car for a while. and the new car was Priscilla's and they gave Isaiah cars. so that they could still drive the cars and not have the registrations suspended.

Why no mention of their friends the Wee Family? They went on vacation with them in June, now nothing. A few times the Wee Family have commented on their videos and they don’t even acknowledge it.

looking at the statute, cars registered to the person have their registration suspended as well. I wonder if this is why he didn't have a car for a while. and the new car was Priscilla's and they gave Isaiah cars. so that they could still drive the cars and not have the registrations suspended.
Remember him pitching a fit during a live chat that P's name had to be on "his" car? Makes more sense now.

Reactions: 7
Asa has created a bad situation. I feel for Isiah. You could tell he was prompted as how to act out his part. He seems like a good kid and I wish him the best... Asa better have a good explanation and sadly, I don’t think there is one .

Reactions: 10
Another slap in the face to parents of disabled children who can’t afford those things. I believe a viewer bought them one at one point.

It really makes me mad when they say they misplaced her communication device. How do you misplace a big tablet like that or not keep up with it?
Funny, if they wanted to they would keep track of it. It is not important to them, so they don't give a tit. Do you ever see PIGcilla lose her cherished phone? NOPE... You ever hear ASSa complain he misplaced his all-mighty camera? NOPE again. The device does not matter to them, in fact, it may irritate them as someone mentioned (hearing PRETZEL, GOLF CART, BATHROOM, BREAK, NATURE VALLEY BAR, etc. incessantly) so it is not of importance to keep track of - neither its location or keeping it charged/ready to use.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
There are some things I can no longer eat. Like cereal, pretzels, nature valley bars, etc. This is a good thing since I have reached the magic age where I gain weight by just looking at food. That and IT people are sedentary creatures. Since I've started cutting carbs because I hear that iPad voice, I've lost ten pounds and counting. So Asa, can you add "cheese," "bread," chocolate," "white rice" and "pasta" to the iPad? I want to get back in to my size 10s.

I guess they all have to get all that Autism Awareness in tonight with P’s TicTok video...
Notice, Abbie is circled in red..

I am so glad to see all the Autism Awareness happening..
So. much. awareness.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Funny, if they wanted to they would keep track of it. It is not important to them, so they don't give a tit. Do you ever see PIGcilla lose her cherished phone? NOPE... You ever hear ASSa complain he misplaced his all-mighty camera? NOPE again. The device does not matter to them, in fact, it may irritate them as someone mentioned (hearing PRETZEL, GOLF CART, BATHROOM, BREAK, NATURE VALLEY BAR, etc. incessantly) so it is not of importance to keep track of - neither its location or keeping it charged/ready to use.
I guess they all have to get all that Autism Awareness in tonight with P’s TicTok video...
Notice, Abbie is circled in red..

I am so glad to see all the Autism Awareness happening..

Reactions: 2
They posted on instagram together, so either they have seen that people know and they are trying to act unbothered or they havent

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.