Fathering Autism #2 Selling autism, gluttonous lifestyle, and pyramid schemes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I about spit out my drink!!
I was first thinking, wow, did P really kick him out that quickly??

Also, sorry Abbie, you are going to miss your Dad for a few days. I know it is hard but Mom should be okay... Wait? 2am?? What the crap P?!?

Also, I wonder how his other child is doing, because he/she hasn’t got to see Asa for almost 16 years!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I about spit out my drink!!
I was first thinking, wow, did P really kick him out that quickly??

Also, sorry Abbie, you are going to miss your Dad for a few days. I know it is hard but Mom should be okay... Wait? 2am?? What the crap P?!?

Also, I wonder how his other child is doing, because he/she hasn’t got to see Asa for almost 16 years!!
lmao I bet when views get slow they'll manufacture a relationship crisis

Reactions: 6
The 2 AM thing was just so stupid. Poor planning is not Abbie's fault.

Reason license was suspended #deadbeat
Damnnnnn that's fucked up.
Having a kid out of wedlock? Not a big deal.
Hiding it from your fans? Not great, but not morally bad.
Not supporting a child you helped create? Especially when you're buying all sorts of expensive tit and receiving handouts? bleeping disgusting.

Reactions: 12
I would be pissed if I was eating in that restaurant.
That and I would have been really pissed if I had been on the plane from California. Had I been in the seat in front of her I would have flipped. Years of work have let me recover from being clobbered by my brother almost every day, but in an enclosed close space being inundated with noise and being touched constantly and the PTSD would be real. After that they boarded the next flight. Because getting a rental car was just not feasible for some reason?

Reactions: 9
he's a total dumpster fire of a human. They make all this money and buy all this crap and a nice fancy house and he's not paying for his hidden child. I wonder if they can garnish wages made off of youtube?

That and I would have been really pissed if I had been on the plane from California. Had I been in the seat in front of her I would have flipped. Years of work have let me recover from being clobbered by my brother almost every day, but in an enclosed close being inundated with noise and being touched constantly and the PTSD would real. After that they boarded the next flight. Because getting a rental car was just not feasible for some reason?
The funniest thing about them forcing her into these confined spaces and bothering other people in the name of "acceptance" is that when they received an award for their vlogs.... they chose not to have her in the room bc she would be disruptive. The hypocrisy of it all. Didn't want her to ruin HIS big moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
he's a total dumpster fire of a human. They make all this money and buy all this crap and a nice fancy house and he's not paying for his hidden child. I wonder if they can garnish wages made off of youtube?
If you look, he had a court date in December 2019 regarding the child support. I'll bet he paid up to get his license back.

Reactions: 7
Pretty sure hes all caught up these days. Mom should file an order to amend the amount though, IMO.

Well holy shitballs!!! I was away for a few days and logged in this morning. I missed a lot of reading!! Just wow on everything I've read! I too hope their naive fans see the light soon!!

• Haha
And he clearly has no skills when it comes to spin. I could totally see a way to bring this up (not going to put it here because he isn't getting my spin doctor skills for me) and still be an okay guy. Instead he says he doesn't like to drive?

• Haha
And he clearly has no skills when it comes to spin. I could totally see a way to bring this up (not going to put it here because he isn't getting my spin doctor skills for me) and still be an okay guy. Instead he says he doesn't like to drive?
Right? People love a redemption arc and a man who's trying to do better. He could have been totally upfront about ALL of it and spun it as "I've made mistakes, our life is complicated, but we're doing our best to be good people and fix it" and people would have eaten it up. It's relatable and humble. But instead he's going to look like an insecure idiot who can't handle his tit.

His personality type, which I believe to be narcissistic, will never allow him to be honorable, IMO.
To me, he is nothing more than a plate faced, small thumbed, arrogant, controlling liar, and has no redeeming qualities that I can see.
Just my little opinion.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Your entire channel is focused on autism awareness yet you can't be bothered to not use dehumanizing language okay lol
Yep! He admits he wants the views! Sickening.

I see signs of financial and emotional abuse in that house and it's concerning. He controls the way they talk, the way they act, the money. It's ironic that his egotistical need to control everything is probably what's going to bring their channel down.
Sorry if already said, but he told her to “MISS ME” as he was leaving. WTF. Only a true narcissist would say that!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
jfc what a deadbeat loser. Didn't catch that the License suspension was tied to being a deadbeat, pathetic. Poor kid. Poor kids.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.