Fathering Autism #2 Selling autism, gluttonous lifestyle, and pyramid schemes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they were family vloggers that were showing the world autism in their free time, none of this would come up. Instead they are exploiting her and claim to be experts. If having an autistic child or family member makes you an expert, then we have a few in this forum. Once I saw them being dishonest and exploitative, I wanted to know more. Then the thing about the revoked license came out. And by chance, the affair.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I see signs of financial and emotional abuse in that house and it's concerning. He controls the way they talk, the way they act, the money. It's ironic that his egotistical need to control everything is probably what's going to bring their channel down.

Reactions: 10
I use to like this family .... I actually started thinking over the last few weeks . WTF this family is totally exploiting her ! And that Assa is so dam rude and you can tell it’s his way or no way in that home ! Like a big cry baby if things don’t go right and then Priscilla is giving beauty advice and works for a scam company And making meals in front of the camera ??? It just all started getting out of hand and I thought to myself “ am I the only one who thinks this Family is out of control “??! I was so happy when I googled and saw this thread !!!! Finally people who see what I see !!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I use to like this family .... I actually started thinking over the last few weeks . WTF this family is totally exploiting her ! And that Assa is so dam rude and you can tell it’s his way or no way in that home ! Like a big cry baby if things don’t go right and then Priscilla is giving beauty advice and works for a scam company And making meals in front of the camera ??? It just all started getting out of hand and I thought to myself “ am I the only one who thinks this Family is out of control “??! I was so happy when I googled and saw this thread !!!! Finally people who see what I see !!!!!!!
I really liked them at first too! I binge watched their older vids and as it went on it turned ugly so quick....

Reactions: 8
To be be a fly on the wall right now...
Any predictions as to what Assa is doing at this moment? I think he is completely panicking as to how he should deal with this, and it's brought up old wounds of an affair for both Assa and Pigcill. I wonder if they have told Isaiah about it. Interesting times ahead!
🦟🦟🦟😂😂😂....
I’m sure he is working feverishly on how he will respond, if at all. I’m sure calls have been made to lawyers about being doxxed. Nothing malicious has been done. You can’t have a public channel called “Fathering” Autism and then also be a dead beat dad...it’s called real life and exposing the truth. The most I see him doing is playing the victim to all this, as most Narcissistic people do when they are caught with their pants down. Prepare for a possible big sob story in order to maintain fans. As far as him driving, he may have the courts permission to use his vehicle for things like going to work or taking Abbie to school. Not sure if you have to be licensed to drive the electric car or not. Maybe that’s why he promotes the scooter squad so much, only guaranteed way he can get to Dunkin without violating the law.

🐷Cilla I’m sure is livid, bringing up old wounds like this can be very painful. If she defends the dead beat, it will only solidify what we already know. Greed is going to be their downfall. It takes time but be patient.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This is off topic but I want to rant about how rude and inconsiderate it is for them to do "meet ups" in random retail shops. I feel SO bad for the employees. They probably drive away business, make a mess, and I'm sure most people don't buy anything. Go to a park or somewhere that there's actually space and you're not making some poor minimum wage employee's day a living nightmare. I wonder how they would have felt if a group randomly met up for a meet-up and their old shop with no warning.

Oh, he deserves to be exposed for all the bullshit. Let's just focus on the villain here. Dox him all the duck you want, by all means.

Reactions: 2
This is off topic but I want to rant about how rude and inconsiderate it is for them to do "meet ups" in random retail shops. I feel SO bad for the employees. They probably drive away business, make a mess, and I'm sure most people don't buy anything. Go to a park or somewhere that there's actually space and you're not making some poor minimum wage employee's day a living nightmare. I wonder how they would have felt if a group randomly met up for a meet-up and their old shop with no warning.
I completely agree! I have worked those retail jobs and have seen groups like this make a mess and hardly order a few drinks or food... I personally felt DD needed to write them and tell them to at least have the meet ups outside their stores..

Reactions: 6
I completely agree! I have worked those retail jobs and have seen groups like this make a mess and hardly order a few drinks or food... I personally felt DD needed to write them and tell them to at least have the meet ups outside their stores..
When they didn't check and ended up inside one at a walmart??? So bleeping cringey. Like wow put a tiny bit of effort in to find a suitable place.

Reactions: 5
Why was 🐖cilla out until 2am?
Knowing full well Assa would not be there to help.
Poor me my life is so hard. I eat out at expensive places at least 2X a day. I don't have to work a real job. I can travel and do anything I want. I can have 3 caregivers at once for Abbie. I can stay out till 2am. Wah wah wah...Abbie won't let me sleep!
When Abbie is "behaving" and making you money shes #autismprincess.
When she's not sleeping...woe is you.
I believe they call that conditional love and
I think some people just love to be victims.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
So P had Becca hired so she and Summer could go out and eat and leave Abbie at home? Wouldn't it make more sense to have hired help at night when Abbie isn't sleeping.. and spend time with Abbie during the day?

Also.. those "fans" are so naive.. how they worry about if Asa is Ok..etc. Like either A or P would give any of them even a second thought.

Reactions: 5
I'm willing to admit I'm reading into nothing here, but I get major "grooming for a threesome" vibes from P and A regarding Summer. Just the vibe I get bc every couple that's done it to me treated me so similarly. Weird vibes.

• Wow
Why was 🐖cilla out until 2am?
Knowing full well Assa would not be there to help.
Poor me my life is so hard. I eat out at expensive places at least 2X a day. I don't have to work a real job. I can travel and do anything I want. I can have 3 caregivers at once for Abbie. I can stay out till 2am. Wah wah wah...Abbie won't let me sleep!
When Abbie is "behaving" and making you money shes #autismprincess.
When she's not sleeping...woe is you.
I believe they call that conditional love and
I think some people just love to be victims.
I thought the same thing, she said herself that she did not get home till 2AM the night before, I wonder if she was sleepy while she was out then.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.