Fathering Autism #2 Selling autism, gluttonous lifestyle, and pyramid schemes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I see things like this

And all of the rude responses they have to people. The money they are taking from their subscribers. All the lies and scams about advertising. Putting Abbie in certain situations to gain fame and fortune.

I don’t feel bad about the news about the child.

Reactions: 2
When I see things like this

And all of the rude responses they have to people. The money they are taking from their subscribers. All the lies and scams about advertising. Putting Abbie in certain situations to gain fame and fortune.

I don’t feel bad about the news about the child.
the statistics for people even breaking even on any MLM much less making money are terrible. Most will lose money..to make money you have to be one of the startup people or have a very large very naive following..even then it wont last. MLMs are so scammy and sleezey. Why even do it if you are making YouTube $$$$ ...which probably won’t last either.

wonder if P and Isaiah even knew about the child?

Reactions: 7
So what is the take here, how will Assa explain his illegitimate daughter?
* Blame it on the ah-ah-ah-ah-alchohol
* Claim he was taken advantage of
* Made an immature mistake
* ...?

Also, I swear I won't post it but if anyone who's made it further in the investigation than the mother's name please PM me I am DYING to know more. find me on msg me on IG @angm_1985 and I will love you forever.

Reactions: 3
I'm sure he'll villainize the people who have exposed this, even though by being a public figure he is opening himself up to increased public scrutiny and attention. I expect a very much non-answer and avoiding the truth of the matter as much as possible, with a lot of waxing on about privacy and boundaries. which will be ironic, considering they just had strangers roll up to their vacation home and offer them a boat ride.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm sure he'll villainize the people who have exposed this, even though by being a public figure he is opening himself up to increased public scrutiny and attention. I expect a very much non-answer and avoiding the truth of the matter as much as possible, with a lot of waxing on about privacy and boundaries. which will be ironic, considering they just had strangers roll up to their vacation home and offer them a boat ride.
Yep and they were so excited to be found and tried to get Abbie to get into the boat with them... I mean, seriously?

Reactions: 6
I am guessing that he never shared this bit of info because she doesn’t want to be in his life & he knows he can milk this & skip to the bank when he gets to make his ‘i was doxed’ video. I think he must have some knowledgeable enemies on tattle. All I knew was that he was going to VA. Then suddenly court records pop up on here. Being that he has lied on 2+ occasions about why Priss drives is irritating. Now I expect nothing less from the guy. I somewhat feel bad for Priss that she felt forced to stay w/ a cheater. But they were open about conceiving Isa. It never sat right w/ me how he said he was done w/ Priss until she called to say she was preg. She also may have trapped him financially. Too many women do that for the consistency of military paychecks & benefits.

Reactions: 5
This is truly shocking. I had so much faith in them. Have supported them for over a year. I know we make mistakes when we are young but this really has shaken me to the core.
Welcome to the bright side! Glad you saw the light!!😁
May I ask if any of the other things they vlogged about got you shook?
For instance, were you noticing after their move the vlogs changed to arrogance, gluttony and pyramid schemes and nothing to do with awareness just exploitation of Abbie, spending money and expensive meals?
Do you think had this not come out you would still support them?

Round about the day they moved I quit my patreon handout. I felt very uncomfortable when I saw the furniture being dumped at their old place and pow....four poster beds, new sofas, new everything. Now I had no issues about becoming successful, but I just sort of felt “I’ve paid for some of that”. How does it benefit Abbie? When I saw her teeny room that she was shoehorned into I felt anger. I wonder if his other child is special needs. I noticed Asa’s brother is mentally disabled too, so there could be something genetic there.... anyway it’s all very sad. I really admired their optimistic outlook in the face of adversity. I feel a bit bereft if truth be known....

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I believe since the Shorty Awards, my opinion has gone downhill. Many trips, a cruise, cars, scooters, golf carts, half-million dollar house, etc. I am almost twice as old, retired very comfortably and I feel extravagant spending 6 days on vacation (airfare and hotels), and also paying cash for a new car. I can’t even imagine.

the statistics for people even breaking even on any MLM much less making money are terrible. Most will lose money..to make money you have to be one of the startup people or have a very large very naive following..even then it wont last. MLMs are so scammy and sleezey. Why even do it if you are making YouTube $$$$ ...which probably won’t last either.

wonder if P and Isaiah even knew about the child?
She’s putting out a false reality of joining the MLM
scam.

I am guessing that he never shared this bit of info because she doesn’t want to be in his life & he knows he can milk this & skip to the bank when he gets to make his ‘i was doxed’ video. I think he must have some knowledgeable enemies on tattle. All I knew was that he was going to VA. Then suddenly court records pop up on here. Being that he has lied on 2+ occasions about why Priss drives is irritating. Now I expect nothing less from the guy. I somewhat feel bad for Priss that she felt forced to stay w/ a cheater. But they were open about conceiving Isa. It never sat right w/ me how he said he was done w/ Priss until she called to say she was preg. She also may have trapped him financially. Too many women do that for the consistency of military paychecks & benefits.
Priscilla might not even know. They had financial problems up until their YouTube videos took off. I can imagine Priscilla doesn’t deal with the finances at all. So if one day Asa received a child support order, he could have kept that from her.

Reactions: 4
She’s putting out a false reality of joining the MLM
scam.

Priscilla might not even know. They had financial problems up until their YouTube videos took off. I can imagine Priscilla doesn’t deal with the finances at all. So if one day Asa received a child support order, he could have kept that from her.
I really don’t see how P wouldn’t have known. When they owned the shop, Asa was in chargeof repairs and P did all the management and bills. He stated before about how he couldn’t manage it all with the office workings. So unless P just wrote him checks, she would have to see the money disappearing...

This won't stay up long. 😆
Wow. Its true, This person gets it! IMO.
Acceptance? We are supposed to accept that Abbie doesn't want to be in a 'walking documentary'?
Accept the exploitation?
We are supposed to accept that she behaves like what I believe is a feral child in public?
Damn 🐖cilla - even YOU can't handle her behavior in public. I believe that It is embarrassing to you and it is written all over your face in the vlogs no matter how Assa tries to edit it out.
People are waking up. Snarky replies really don't further your case.
Hope that pyramid scheme and the other 11 sources of income hold up for ya! 😆

Attachments

• Angry
I really don’t see how P wouldn’t have known. When they owned the shop, Asa was in chargeof repairs and P did all the management and bills. He stated before about how he couldn’t manage it all with the office workings. So unless P just wrote him checks, she would have to see the money disappearing...
I didn’t know she handled the finances for that. Well if she did then yes she most likely knows.

Reactions: 2
This won't stay up long. 😆
Wow. Its true, This person gets it! IMO.
Acceptance? We are supposed to accept that Abbie doesn't want to be in a 'walking documentary'?
Accept the exploitation?
We are supposed to accept that she behaves like what I believe is a feral child in public?
Damn 🐖cilla - even YOU can't handle her behavior in public. I believe that It is embarrassing to you and it is written all over your face in the vlogs no matter how Assa tries to edit it out.
People are waking up. Snarky replies really don't further your case.
Hope that pyramid scheme and the other 11 sources of income hold up for ya! 😆
Acceptance is defined as “the action or process of being received as adequate or suitable, typically to be admitted into a group.”
I don’t know of any individual or group that would find it acceptable to start screaming non-stop, for no reason, while grabbing and pinching others, while trying to steal food of their plates..
P needs to wake the crap up.
I guess this goes back to a lot of parenting that they haven’t done. They rarely tell Abbie no and when they do, it is hardly ever enforced or folllowed through.. Abbie knows a lot of right or wrongs and you can tell when she knows she is going to get in trouble but grins (very small infants/toddlers do the same thing, when testing their parents boundaries). Sadly, her parents don’t even discipline her though and if they ever have, it was all for the vlogs..

Oh and you can only imagine the backlash she will get from her empowering Momma’a group through her company. I wonder if she will be kicked to the side or if they will just talk about it behind her back constantly..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.