Fathering Autism #2 Selling autism, gluttonous lifestyle, and pyramid schemes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It honestly makes it sound like a sideshow act.

And I know there's some discussion about whether the best terminology is "autistic people" or "people with austism" but I would assume "autistics" is like.... really not okay. It sounds completely dehumanizing.
He literally says “I asked autistics” what the hell, people have told him that the autism community as well as individuals that they don’t like this language because it makes it seem like they are just autism instead of a person and yet they still continue to use this language how disrespectful and yes I agree it is dehumanizing!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It honestly makes it sound like a sideshow act.

And I know there's some discussion about whether the best terminology is "autistic people" or "people with austism" but I would assume "autistics" is like.... really not okay. It sounds completely dehumanizing.
The term "autistics" is NEVER to be used!!! It is placing a person's disability before themselves...

Now, there are some people that don't care. You can use autistic child or child with Autism but only if you know the audience and the audience is okay with the terminology used or doesn't care what terminology is used. This is usually saved for small Mom groups that all have children on the Autism Spectrum or a group of younger teens and they are okay with it...

Asa, you do not have Autism and you are not in a small group and you cannot ask everyone watching what is acceptable..

When you address a whole, especially the public, you are to always use the acceptable terminology which is person before disability, which would be child with Autism...

I think he said he was going to Virginia with his dad. Wonder if he’s driving? I tried to find any court cases from North Carolina where they used to live but couldn’t find online court records for the county. I feel like his past is much shadier than we thought, especially now that we know he has an illegitimate child. I wonder if Isaiah knows he has another sibling.
I did find a site to search NC court records, but you have to register and the searches aren't free.

Reactions: 4
I'm sooo lost, are ya'll saying Asa has another child?! Or did I read that awfully lol

Would love to be a fly on the Maass wall right now. I feel terrible for Isaiah right now....but think he already knows his dad is a terrible person. They are also noticeably absent from social media this afternoon and evening.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Would love to be a fly on the Maass wall right now. I feel terrible for Isaiah right now....but think he already knows his dad is a terrible person. They are also noticeably absent from social media this afternoon and evening.
What??
No tic tok??
😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A & P will do a vlog where they talk about respecting privacy and why the people pointing to the elephant in the room are horrible people. Their cult fans will cheer them on. And then we'll see more exploitative vlogs of Abbie and more information that could be used to find Abbie carelessly revealed.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
A & P will do a vlog where they talk about respecting privacy and why the people pointing to the elephant in the room are horrible people. Their cult fans will cheer them on. And then we'll see more exploitative vlogs of Abbie and more information that could be used to find Abbie carelessly revealed.
Of course! Imagine what their cult following would have said, if they would have gotten a show on television? You know, the minions that have been talking about it and saying they are writing into television channels, saying how awesome A&P are... Someone digs up this dirt, sells it to a news rag (like TMZ, for a pretty penny) and then it is splashed across the 5pm news.
I pray that they address it fully, so as to let this poor child finish his/her life without having to be outed and their picture strung across the news channels, along with the Mom...

It appears he does. Public record shows he was taken to court for child support.
Im shocked! He would of had to have been pretty young? wonder why he didnt marry the first person he knocked up and instead the second? could explain his over involvement in the kids he has now.

Also where the heck did you find the records

Last edited:
Im shocked! He would of had to have been pretty young? wonder why he didnt marry the first person he knocked up and instead the second? could explain his over involvement in the kids he has now.

Also where the heck did you find the records
Isaiah was a little over a year old when this kid came along.
So...Assa did marry the first one. 😆
The information was filed with the clerk of court so it's public information.

Stay tuned until tomorrow when we find out that Assa is actually a trans woman...! (sarcasm...due to the shock of hearing about some other child!)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The term "autistics" is NEVER to be used!!! It is placing a person's disability before themselves...
Hey, another parent here. I‘m actually with Asa on this one. Many adults on the spectrum prefer ‘autistic’ while parents tend to prefer ‘with autism’. Here is a link that explains why.

There is a Twitter hashtag ‘ActuallyAutistic’ that is used a lot too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1
It would make perfect sense that the step sibling would be Summer, huh. But some here say she’d be about 16? I don’t really care, but like someone else said, he has built his channel around the 4 of them.

Reactions: 3
craziness! no clue how this was even dug up... they’re likely going to have to address it as we know the arse-licking fans will continue to ask in comments! (if/when word gets out)

Reactions: 6
Why are comments being deleted? People trying to cover it up like he has?

• Haha
How do I DM you on here 😂😂
I have tried to DM you but am blocked..

I will say, it does take a little bit of digging to find the exact information. A simple Google search isn't going to work but it doesn't take much...

Also, saying all this, PLEASE, anyone that does come across this information, please do NOT get in the "real" with this information.. I am not going to post it here... Do not seek out the Mom or child.. The child in question could be googled and seems to be living their best life. This child does not need to find out by strangers, that he/she has a father like Asa... I don't know what the child or the Mom knows but neither deserve it coming from a stranger..

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I have tried to DM you but am blocked..

I will say, it does take a little bit of digging to find the exact information. A simple Google search isn't going to work but it doesn't take much...

Also, saying all this, PLEASE, anyone that does come across this information, please do NOT get in the "real" with this information.. I am not going to post it here... Do not seek out the Mom or child.. The child in question could be googled and seems to be living their best life. This child does not need to find out by strangers, that he/she has a father like Asa... I don't know what the child or the Mom knows but neither deserve it coming from a stranger..
Thats not her, so yeah they’d be wasting their time if they did reach out.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.