Fathering Autism #2 Selling autism, gluttonous lifestyle, and pyramid schemes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When you put your whole life out there for the world to see those skeletons can come out of the closet eventually. Things aren’t always how the appear 😏

Reactions: 11
Asa mentioned in the insomnia video that Abbie has regressed in some areas, including toileting. I wonder just how much she's regressed? Something is up with her lately -- I don't know if it's because she has a camera in her face every day or if she really does need a meds adjustment or what.
That was actually the same day Abbie was sick and throwing up and yet Asa still felt the need to record it with the kitchen lights on. Turn the camera off and try help her fall asleep.

I think him constantly recording and Prisicillas stuff N things has a lot to do with it.

Reactions: 5
When you put your whole life out there for the world to see those skeletons can come out of the closet eventually. Things aren’t always how the appear 😏
Exactly! Most people are oblivious and just don’t understand that when you open your lives up for people to see, they will critique and investigate you and anyone that you are close to.. It doesn’t matter if you did it yesterday, last year or when you were a young and dumb teenager... People have lost their jobs and livelihoods for the same thing (hiding a child that as born out of wedlock and possibly during their current marriage)..

Also, yes, thank you to the person for marking out the information. To the others that flamed her, guess what, if they looked it up from what is posted, it would have also been able to look it up on their own.. If it is there, anyone could have found it and be thankful the one person removed the Mom’s name and the child’s name wasn’t listed on the form..

And you just made sure people had easy access to it and knew exactly where to go to find the info. Good job. You are so very helpful and an exemplary human. If she gets bleeping murdered by some crazed Fathering Autism stalker because of your posting it, I'm sure you'll sleep very well reminding yourself it's a public record, that you pointed every single crazed asshole to. Good job.
Well, I don’t think you are P at all, unless you like to dis and trash your own family and help..

Also, If you just happen to be P, I would really worry about your own family’s safety before this person. Please stop posting on IG and other social media platforms were you’ll are staying. Doing posts like that are extremely dangerous and if you happen to think that it was just faith that the followers found you, you really are delusional.. They had probably been going out every afternoon, to see if they could spot you’ll...

If you aren’t P but P is reading this, please take this to heart!! If your meetups get bigger, you’ll really need to start considering paying someone to be there for security too... It isn’t the retailers job to do so and if you continue to use this retailer for these, they can ask them and you’ll to leave..

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
This vlog, a few years back, explains that if she hadn’t been pregnant, they probably wouldn’t have gotten married. They were barely 20. He had broken up with her (stopped calling) and she called him to tell him the news. Met in December and married in March, I liked them in this video; they were relatable and success hadn’t gone to their heads yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
They portray a nice, conservative wholesome family, providing exemplary care for an autistic child. Family values... Only they aren't.
IMO, they are litigious, foolish, greedy parents exploiting their daughter on youtube.
Driving like a maniac and without a valid license is anti-social. Remember how mad he was that P's name had to be on "his" truck. All of this adds a new layer to the emporer not wearing pants.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The more you put yourself out there on the wide web the more you open yourself up to scrutiny. Ask any well known individual, politician, celebrity.
absolutely. one of the side effects of any sort of notoriety or fame is that you are opening yourself up and these details may come to public light. they had to have anticipated it might come out eventually. whatever the case may be, and I have no desire to drag someone into the public eye when they have not done anything and don't want to be involved, there was a better way for them to handle this situation. to address in one of these "our story" videos that they always link people to that there is another child, that for whatever reason they are not part of each other's lives (or again, whatever the case may be), and they will not be discussed. but another pre-marital pregnancy or an affair or however this occurred doesn't fit in with the narrative he's been building of the ultimate family man/father/advocate.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Uh, yeah. I stand by what I said. This is me giving zero fucks. I didn't dox anyone being a moron.

Not to mention the “supposed” child is also entitled to a great amount of wealth they have recently fallen in to. I don’t think there would ever be need to out the child or child’s name here. No purpose would even be served by doing so. What people need to be aware of is....they are grand liars, thieves, deceptive, scheming individuals who may very well now include a dead beat, law breaking Father.
The case number is out there now. Anyone as smart as OP can look it up. Kid is entitled. He's tit. He needs to pay. No reason to dox.

And you just made sure people had easy access to it and knew exactly where to go to find the info. Good job. You are so very helpful and an exemplary human. If she gets bleeping murdered by some crazed Fathering Autism stalker because of your posting it, I'm sure you'll sleep very well reminding yourself it's a public record, that you pointed every single crazed asshole to. Good job.
How do you know it’s a she?

Uh, yeah. I stand by what I said. This is me giving zero fucks. I didn't dox anyone being a moron.

The case number is out there now. Anyone as smart as OP can look it up. Kid is entitled. He's tit. He needs to pay. No reason to dox.
You don’t need a case number to look this information up at all....comes up just as easy using their last name. As did 🐷Cilla being sued in small claims court by a security company.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
He really is grasping to turn the channel back to something that resembles awareness. 😆
An entire vlog of Abbie on exhibition, stimming. Really?
PT Barnum would have been proud.

How do you know it’s a she?

You don’t need a case number to look this information up at all....comes up just as easy using their last name. As did 🐷Cilla being sued in small claims court by a security company.
Exactly! Plus, the child's name is still NEVER placed on court papers in custody hearings for public record. Someone could request them from the court but they would have to show just-cause in needing to have the paperwork and unless they have Asa's and the mother's signature, stating that they are needing to review the case or a judge's signature, showing just-cause for releasing the case information, they are not going to be able to get the child's name..
Also, don't forget all the charges Asa has in Florida.. No wonder he can't get a driver's license.. He has multiple charges in years past too, from speeding to driving with a revoked license in Florida..

Exactly! Plus, the child's name is still NEVER placed on court papers in custody hearings for public record.
Also, don't forget all the charges Asa has in Florida.. No wonder he can't get a driver's license.. He has multiple charges in years past too, from speeding to driving with a revoked license in Florida..
Exactly. And yet, there are blogs of him driving when he shouldn't have been. With his daughter in the car. So easy to be real about this. Just say "I made some mistakes and can't drive right now. I'm working on changing that."

He really is grasping to turn the channel back to something that resembles awareness. 😆
An entire vlog of Abbie on exhibition, stimming. Really?
PT Barnum would have been proud.
As if he hasn't already gone over all her STIMS at length in previous videos...if Abbie didn't STIM .. what else would she do? He acts like it is something that she does occasionally to soothe herself.. but says she does it when. happy, when sad..etc.

Reactions: 4
What annoyed me most about the stimming video is they all used the jargon they've heard from the Dr's office but never actually explained what stimming does to help her...

Okay it "regulates" her and "soothes" her but what does that mean?? How does it do those things? Summer went to school for this and she couldn't even give a coherent explanation. I'm sure a lot of it was Asa insisting everyone use a lot of $5 words to sound like they're all so knowledgeable.

• Heart
Asa went out of town for 3 days so I think these videos are just filler until he can get back to vlogging.

Reactions: 2
I’ve noticed since they went full time, their vlogs are quite a bit shorter than they used to be. You would think they would have longer vlogs as they have more time on their hands.

Reactions: 3
Asa went out of town for 3 days so I think these videos are just filler until he can get back to vlogging.
I really think they are helping his Dad in VA move to Florida.. If I remember correctly, they came down and were looking at houses a few months back. I wonder if they purchased a house and are going to move down.. Hence the reason for the longer time off needed and they will probably do a big "surprise" click-bait when he gets back..

Isn’t his title really disliked by the autism community “why autistics stim” seriously he makes it sound like a disease! And “real autistic stimming” as opposed to what fake stimming, he is so insensitive!

Reactions: 4
I think he said he was going to Virginia with his dad. Wonder if he’s driving? I tried to find any court cases from North Carolina where they used to live but couldn’t find online court records for the county. I feel like his past is much shadier than we thought, especially now that we know he has an illegitimate child. I wonder if Isaiah knows he has another sibling.

Isn’t his title really disliked by the autism community “why autistics stim” seriously he makes it sound like a disease! And “real autistic stimming” as opposed to what fake stimming, he is so insensitive!
It honestly makes it sound like a sideshow act.

And I know there's some discussion about whether the best terminology is "autistic people" or "people with austism" but I would assume "autistics" is like.... really not okay. It sounds completely dehumanizing.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.