Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bogey

VIP Member
1000002072.jpg

Looks like they are home and have already picked up shack boi to stuff their fat faces. Did they come home early? I thought they said 3 weeks.

Reactions: 13

Monsterflaps

I wonder if behind the scenes Piggy wants Abbie in a home, Asa doesn't and so Piggy has checked out from doing any of it. Wasn't Abbie meant to be going into some school program after the homeschooling failed??? I'm not up to date.

• Heart

therealamylynn

VIP Member
Is it the filter or is her nose deformed? One nostril is bigger than the other.
The entire side of her face that has the larger eye and nostril is due to the droop. I would be surprised if she has any feeling on that side of her face. Even her facial folds are droopy on that side. Everything just sags. It wasn't that bad a couple of years ago but it's become worse.
---
He looks beyond ridiculous.

1719614465946.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

KateK

VIP Member
What the hell is going on with her face? They took away her triple chin and left a turkey wattle.
#nofiltermyass

View attachment 3025802View attachment 3025806
You can tell the filter is stretching her head out and it looks misshapen. There is a lot you can do with filters now days.. maybe Asshat will need to get more proficient with them so he can filter his obese wife to look #somewhatinshape. #nobulbousjowls #nowonkyeyes. #size16/18???

As long as that beast is in FA VLOGS...we are going to continue to get glimpses of the real deal tho..she may be fooling some of her humpties with this strategy. I do think filter use is rampant with the scam life huns....

• Heart
Ozempic has to be kept refrigerated until you first use it. And I don’t know why you’d keep it in the box after you’ve opened it. I don’t think that’s it. I’m a type 1 who also has PCOS which causes insulin resistance, so I take it for that. I don’t think any of the boxes I have are yellow, but I’ll check tomorrow. I have several different doses, because it was hard to get for about a year, so the pharma reps kept us in supply at our endos office. You just adjusted your dose according to what you had.

Billiarty

Chatty Member
Anyone saw the matching Mom, Dad, Isaiah, Abbie, flip file part in the vlog? So many jump cuts and I swear that Ass just about lost it and became aggressive when Abbie struggled with the activity of identifying the faces.

He was livid when he learnt about the leak in the Air BNB home. I mean I'd be too. But knowing him, his cogwheels are turning and plotting at how to turn it into any money-making insurance claiming opportunity. It looked like he was just fed up that he needed to go there to make the repairs and he was so doggone tired.

And sounds like they found Abbie a new school again! Vocational/programme/whatchamacalit.

• Haha
  • Sick

PatchouliRose

Chatty Member
The entire side of her face that has the larger eye and nostril is due to the droop. I would be surprised if she has any feeling on that side of her face. Even her facial folds are droopy on that side. Everything just sags. It wasn't that bad a couple of years ago but it's become worse.
---
He looks beyond ridiculous.

View attachment 3023227
Nice that he protects himself from the sun yet Abbie has nothing. 😤

• Angry

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
I have a feeling that Twatty will be disappointed with her Bloomchic affiliation. She will be getting free clothing, but for how long? Can the humpers afford Slimelife and Bloomchic? She might be eating ( pun intended) into her own grift. There is only so much makeup to be had and the humpers might buy clothing instead of Slimelife.

• Haha
  • Heart

Noir Fan

VIP Member
Arula gifted the Passenger Princess for being an expert AmbassadorView attachment 3003544
---

Noir did you get any of that flooding recently? I watch a lady in Sarasota and she had puddles in her yard. It's mosquito/fly weather in my part of the state and mosquitos love me. We have 4 zappers on the deck but come dusk I don't dare venture outside, Mr BB lets the dogs in and out.
Luckily the flooding didn’t hit us here, but further south in Miami - oy!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

therealamylynn

VIP Member
I think the reason she's moving back downstairs solely has to do with her mobility on the stairs. It makes no sense otherwise. She had privacy and that whole room created for her SL filming. Thinking back on that view of the walker at her mother's house I wonder if that was hers. Why would Waynie boy need a walker that was all the way away from where he was? It just seemed out of place to me. And that wasn't a hospital issued walker. I've never seen colored walkers issued but maybe things have changed.

• Heart

PMFMSlime

That was disgusting.. Pig telling him to get rid of those shrubs... maybe she should get her fat Ass over there and get rid of them if they bother her so much. I will never understand why she has so much control over him..she is the one not pulling her weight.. and wait till the slime income starts dwindling down even more then it is now.
I don’t have their money. I’m in a rental. I just pay a landscaper. I’ve had four shrubs removed in the last 8 months. Three withering. One poisonous. I’m saying if I can afford it, the passenger princess can.