Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lillibb

VIP Member
I think Prissass made all the repairs happen behind the scenes so she wasn't stuck with Abs for 2 days.. or it was all a set up as was mentioned earlier to promote their NC 5 Star chalet. Maybe someone complained about the other tenants and Ass was trying to prove how nice they really are.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15

Cardinal Rule

VIP Member
So who would call her a drunk if she was offered a 'Margarita' .. oh the drunken swine's husband does read here. Hey you ball-less wonder, how's the trajectory of Twatsy's Slime Life career?
When she bent over in tonight’s late night Dishwashing Live (complete with running water and garbage disposal), the camera revealed the dead soldiers on the counter. Yup, she’s not a drinker!

IMG_8324.jpeg

• Haha

Bogey

VIP Member
So looks like she had around 8 people at her party....maybe 10....and she made 6 racks of ribs!!!!????
She probably made the guests share 1 rack and she thacked on the other 5 last night in bed.

• Haha

lotsofluck

Chatty Member
I hope someone has saved the photos because they’re probably going to be taken down or locked down tight.

And, like mother like daughter:

View attachment 3015430
If you mean the camp touchy feely photos I have them saved.

@WowMeowMeowWow ; “pedopocolypse”—-good one, and accurate.

I just hope nine months from now, there is not a new crop of campers born to either attend camp or be a counselor there. Now that’d be a scandal.

I don’t understand where the adult supervision is. It’s like the camp is run by teenagers or half wits like Isaiah. I have a feeling the adults are not aware of the amount of touchy-feely shenanigans going on. I know when I was a counselor as a high schooler there was very little to no supervision on the one overnight of a day camp. As far as I know no one was hurt or damaged. The old guy running the camp stayed in his cabin and slept. It was fun for us teens but the parents wouldn’t have liked the lackadaisical supervision of their school age children. Now as a parent 50 years later, I know I would not have liked it.

• Heart

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
For your viewing pleasure…

This is apparently the most flattering posed image of Priscilla they were able to get for the thumbnail.

If I was scrolling through Youtube and saw that thumbnail without knowing anything about these two I'd think it was some sort of joke video. Great job on marketing, Maasses!

• Haha
  • Heart

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
Hey Piggy, you’re working with Jexy but you ain’t sexy. You chose to represent your personal brand with a sloppy bun, no makeup, no earrings (when we know you have hundreds of pairs), wearing your fiesta rickrack clown costume while making a fatty, salty high calorie dip. You have no sense of staging by placing a white dip in a white bowl and having all your ingredient containers and bags on the counter. Watching you use an electric can opener was pathetic. And of course, you’re unable to include ingredient measurements. You said that was AssA's job. Good luck making this lumpkin a successful multi-brand representative!

View attachment 3021372

Please AssA, don’t include Piggy’s taste testing shots! Jessica’s pigs have more class eating than Big P!

View attachment 3021384View attachment 3021385View attachment 3021386
Her nose is looking weird lately. It's really obvious in the first image here, the one used for the thumbnail. Those filters must be working overtime!

• Haha

Noir Fan

VIP Member
It is fucked up here!
---
Just watched Kaitlin’s excellent vlog. She did a great job catching us up on the past year. She should be an example for you know who. Of course there is a huge difference between Kaidale and Abbie, but Kaitlin’s attitude and can do attitude is inspirational. And she admits defeat and regression. Doesn’t pretend.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

SunnyDale

VIP Member
The entire side of her face that has the larger eye and nostril is due to the droop. I would be surprised if she has any feeling on that side of her face. Even her facial folds are droopy on that side. Everything just sags. It wasn't that bad a couple of years ago but it's become worse.
---
He looks beyond ridiculous.

View attachment 3023227
Man I can’t unsee that now that you’ve mentioned it.
It’s extremely noticeable in this instagram post.

• Haha
  • Wow

lizzielou

VIP Member
More new postings and it just keeps getting more sickening.

Since when is grabbing a feel ok??

View attachment 3021345

I can't tell whether shack boi is the camper or a staff. And man is he ever short.

View attachment 3021344

View attachment 3021347
There certainly seems to be a few faces that come up a lot on the creepyest of camp creepy photos, and it’s the one with the blonde floppy hair. Everyday they post about 50-70 photos and on average I’d say at least 5 or 6 are ‘wtf is going on there?!’, another 5 or 6 are ‘huh? That doesn’t look right’ and another 5 or 6 are ‘hmmm looks a bit dodgy, but could be a logical explanation for’. And that’s just the ones they post, and that’s just the ones they take photos of.
This weeks creepy behaviour seems to be picking up the kids and holding them directly in front of them with their hands on the child’s bum. (The kids are probably only about 5 so don’t think picking them up is completely inappropriate based on age) I’d say if you’re going to pick a child up and hold them, the uncreepy way is on your side/hip and avoiding the child’s bum. Seems the buddies didn’t get that memo.

• Wow
  • Sick

Tammy36

All of this Florida talk got me thinking of a lighthearted game we could play. You type in Florida man followed by the month and date of your birthday and its gives up headlines of some the funniest things 😆🤭 please try it and share your results. Just about to go do mine. It’s just a nice hearted bit of fun as sometimes the subject matter around the Maassives can get heavy and depressing 💗

Last edited:
  • Haha

KateK

VIP Member
I notice that Twatty's bestie, Kaitlin, was absent from the crowd. It seems that Kaitlin has really distanced herself from the Tubbersons.
---
Those effed up hoof phalanges are really flying here! Twatty thinks she is Extra Plus Size Cindy Crawford of Jacksonville 🥴 🥴
View attachment 3010784
Strategically placed bag to cover her enormous GUNT... and the hand hoof to cover her jowls.... you gotta always have the GUNT, redwoods and jowls in mind....

• Haha

Cardinal Rule

VIP Member
So Piggy is strangling AssA on camera because he’s not ”a dog person.” I bet you $$$ that Princess Piggy isn’t the one who is picking up the dog poop! What a biotch! It’s time for you to take a solo vacation, Dude. 😡

IMG_8645.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow