Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Krishascooties

VIP Member
I would LOVE for someone to ask her to show the tag sizing and see if she will. If it's the sizing she says does that mean that they're not the actual size? I'm tiny and short, and wear a small. However, a lot of times I'm having to get a XXS. Really?!?!? what is an XXS?!? Sizing has gotten insane and every company is so different.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

cucumber

VIP Member
I think I'm gonna puke 🤮
Ass was talking about "backdrops and lighting" for Pig's new so-called job. FFS you might think he was talking about a supermodel....

• Haha
  • Sick

therealamylynn

VIP Member
Thilla Thue didn't have this autism mom at her gathering. Just as well because Lauren though she has her moments of making me not like her that much, is killing it with her weight loss. She would make Thilla Thue look like a lumbering jabba the hut next to her.

1719181940447.png

• Heart

DairyleaD

Chatty Member
Junior made points with Mommy Dearest by thanking his parents for pushing him in the right direction to apply for the Camp Creepy job. Does this mean he won’t continue to pursue his master’s degree? Only time will tell.

View attachment 3000276

FaceTime with Mommy:

View attachment 3000278

GB’s text message:

View attachment 3000279
I wonder when he's going to come out of the closet to Mommy Pig? It's time. That picture. Oh boy.

"He has worked his butt off" I bet he has. I wonder if Pig still has to wake him up or if he still wears a shock collar?

Last edited:
  • Haha

Sweetums

VIP Member
Pig sits like a farmers daughter. Dirty bitch.

When Abbie was getting the boxes in from outside, you could see the chair move as Pig was sitting upright and she almost catapulted the cat that was sitting on top of the chair across the room.

Again, pig is either stuffed into the chair or slouched over the counter.

I've also noticed that the vlogs are much longer than before and he is doing more one on one stuff with Abbie. I have a feeling that the court ruling didn't go in his favour and so he now has to pay Abbie to appear on the vlogs.
Everything about that Beast is wonky, but I think the filter enhances it even more. Twatty's nostrils don't seem so uneven in this snout shot.

View attachment 3023147
I think that SL figures viewers see most of the sellers well dressed and put together. And in shape. So they throw a couple sloppy fatties in the ring like Pig to further enhance the "if SHE can do it, so canI" narative.

• Haha

PatchouliRose

Chatty Member
  • Heart
  • Wow

lillibb

VIP Member
Found this about Yelp
Upon investigation, it became apparent that Yelp is inundated with fake accounts and bots. These fake entities create an illusion of activity, tricking businesses into thinking their ads are working when, in reality, they are simply wasting money.

Some of those Autistic moms looked like Grannies. Wonder where she found them.

• Haha
  • Wow

DairyleaD

Chatty Member
I love the thought of Abbie beating on the Pig..however... I would be very surprised if she knew the sign for sorry or the meaning of sorry. She seemed drugged when sitting by Asshat because she was doing her Itsy BITSY spider stim.
She wouldn't know the meaning of it, but he's probably used it a lot with her recently when she's attacked pig. Her being drugged is probably because she just attacked the shit of out of Pig.

• Heart
  • Sad

Noir Fan

VIP Member
Abbie changed her shirt too, I think. Something really must have spilled on her! 🥹 They love to play make believe 😳

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad