Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KateK

VIP Member
The Chevrolet car dealership has it for sale. It’s the only truck there with that yellow strip going through it. I don’t know how much Ass paid for this specific truck or what his trade in value was but I guess they fixed the issue so they could sell it for $60,000
wow.. it looks to be around 88,000 new...no way did that truck hold its value.... what is the yellow strip.? It smells like Pee? Will be interesting to see if it actually sells.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

therealamylynn

VIP Member
I want to know where she found all these autism moms? Are they parents of the kids at camp touchy feely, and they invited them over? If so there’s really some blurred lines with boundaries there.
I'm pretty sure that is exactly where she met them.

• Sick

DairyleaD

Chatty Member
Abbie changed her shirt too, I think. Something really must have spilled on her! 🥹 They love to play make believe 😳
I bet she curled one out down the leg of her shorts, then started rolling around in it.
---
So looks like she had around 8 people at her party....maybe 10....and she made 6 racks of ribs!!!!????
These gatherings are just another excuse to feed her food addiction. Same with volunteering in the kitchen at Camp touchy.

• Haha
  • Heart

Trahnier172

Lipshit mama herself just posted about the one drop wonder she claims to use every day, and she says it’s for all your skin issues. She has a photo of a woman with rosacea and by day 3, it’s gone, another photo of a fading scar, but yet it’s been more than a week and she still has that blemish on her face!

• Haha
  • Wow

Trahnier172

. Also... how did Asshat score that brand new truck? Did they just buy it or did he get it from some warranty or something? I bet the old one had to be completely trashed.
The Chevrolet car dealership has it for sale. It’s the only truck there with that yellow strip going through it. I don’t know how much Ass paid for this specific truck or what his trade in value was but I guess they fixed the issue so they could sell it for $60,000

Attachments

• Wow

cucumber

VIP Member
I find it comical that the Pigs think it's such a flex being from Florida. They mention it constantly and every time queen sow is marinating by the pool she acts as if it's only possible because....Florida. When they travel they bitch, moan, and pass judgements because...not Florida. Then they come home and immediately complain about everything Florida. They are so small minded and unhappy. They will never find joy in anything or anywhere. How many vlogs do you think we'll go until we hear AW bellyaching about something regarding his new truck? Considering how unhappy, and uncontent, they are not imagine their state of being when they are broke AF again.
OMG YESSSSSS!!!!!
This Florida thing irks me!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Billiarty

Chatty Member
Oh.Em.Gee.

I just realise Ass was not talking about popcorn-popcorn. See how he tells Abbie "It's YOUR POPCORN". How often is Abbie eating popcorn to warrant a purchase for a mat. And why popcorn. Not cookies or donuts?

It's gross now I realise what Abbie's popcorn-issues are.
1000057207.jpg

1000057208.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

lotsofluck

Chatty Member
It looks like 2 people who got caught making out. I'm pretty sure the guy in grey is a camper...not sure about the girl but she may be a buddy. Even if they were 2 campers..... it should be dealt with ...definately not taking pics of them to post on Facebook.

That pic with Shack boi is why these buddies think it is ok behavior to be so inappropriate with the campers... he may have even been hurting that girl in the wheel chair the way he was "hugging" her.
See, I thought the guy in the gray sweatshirt was a buddy or counselor and I wasn’t sure but I thought the person in the aqua blue t-shirt was the camper. Now I think they are two unsupervised campers.

• Wow
  • Sick

Sweetums

VIP Member
Twatty really is pushing Slimelife more than usual. Times tough? Smells of desperation.

What "hard days" Pigstink
Moving her office upstairs never made sense to me unless she told Ass it would force her to get exercise. If she wanted away from Abbies noise she should have made it the pool shack. It was stupid to take the bedroom space away from GB, cuz let's be honest, we all knew he'd end up back home. Or at least there to visit all the time. Putting him outside was stupid. Although it's true it's probably hell of a lot quieter out there.
She will probably make her slave put locks on the Florida room doors.I know I would. I see they have the lock back on the fridge too.

• Wow

lillibb

VIP Member
So Prissass chose...Look at me, look at my money, what a classy gal. What can we expect, she's not a smart woman. Asswipe knows it, she may be the boss but he's an expert manipulator . He can get her to make a fool of herself and tell her she looks cute doing so. Thanks Asswipe.

• Haha