Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bogey

VIP Member
So, now they just have a random salmon colored room with a random sink installed in the middle of said room. I guess this could be Nalas palace/wreath storage, because we know they'll do nothing with it that'll be to Abbie's benefit.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17

DairyleaD

Chatty Member
At the beginning of the vlog, we see Pig bumping the shit out of those ham hocks as she tries to squeeze through the door in the camper.

Also, she is SO checked out. Sat on her fat arse and letting Ass do everything as usual.

• Haha
  • Heart

Billiarty

Chatty Member
Those ribs were dry as
1000056708.jpg

100% she tried recruiting the autism moms. If she was generouth enough she'd gift them the make up she bought herself to reach her goalth. Like a lipstick or a moisturiser each would be good bithneth thinking.

• Sick
  • Haha

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
Where tf do these new customers come from??
Where do any of them come from? The majority of the humpers are not working or if they are, it's at average to low wages and the social security checks of their ID/autistic kids.
The big fat lipstick mommas don't sell products. We have all seen the engagement they get on their social media pages.
How does she manage to make all her money??
I'm just not understanding the MLM math.
That is a real gunt scratching question. Her customers would have to each have personal orders in the hundreds of dollars every single month and that is not possible. I wonder if the MLM math is to rob Peter to pay Paul? Is it a marketing ploy of using her as a useful idiot who Slimelife can showcase as "if this spam skinned beast of very limited intelligence can sell all of these products and reap the benefits of cash and travel, so can you" and Slimelife then divvies up the sales of certain producers and allocates the "sales" any which way they please to make her appear to be successful?

• Haha
  • Heart

Cardinal Rule

VIP Member
IYKYK best part of the Vlog! 🤣😂🤣😂
I guess the To Do list they left Golden Boy wasn’t long enough. The dude has a full time job and is probably putting in those extra hours with camp beginning. At least the two dogs, cat, several fish (anlthough he didn’t show the fish) and one dozen or so quail survived, even if Piggy’s precious potted plants, AssA’s cucumbers and the front and side yard grass died. The quail coop was filthy and all the vegetables need attention. AssA didn’t plant the pepper plants in enough soil for their roots. I wonder what the pool looked like.

IMG_8130.jpeg

AssA should be eating his words about the car/truck dealership in West Virginia. They made the sale and personally drove the vehicle to Mold Manor, even though the Mighty MaAssive called Lewisburg “BFE, West Virginia” twice. He said he didn’t receive a big vlogger discount. They did take his clunker (no I don’t mean Big P) in trade. Hopefully they’ll have safe travels back to WV.

IMG_8129.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow

SunnyDale

VIP Member
Imagine the beast claiming toxicity as a selling point for her SlimLife sunscreen. This bitch drinks Mio (embalming fluid) 24/7. 🤣

IMG_6581.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

JunoandMaya

VIP Member
I physically recoiled at these photos.

In no world would I ever be okay with any sort of "professional" interacting with either of my ASD kids like this. I'd wind up in the back of a cop car. Holy shit.

Last year my younger child got overwhelmed with anxiety at school and grabbed/held the hand of a teacher for security as they walked to the sensory room.
I know this because immediately after my child was able to calm down, the teacher and principal called me to inform me of what led up to my child's distress, how my child took the hand of this teacher, who all was present, how they got my child settled, etc. It was this whole situation because my frightened child held a teacher's hand as they walked down the hallway - everything was documented and a big deal was made over an elementary-aged disabled child holding a trusted teacher's hand for a couple minutes.
While maybe it was a little overboard it's still understandable. I know they're on the up and up. The school takes child safety seriously. No one wants a kid to be mistreated and the school doesn't want to get sued. I personally didn't feel they needed to make as big of a deal out of it as they did for holding a teacher's hand but I fully and completely understand why they take it seriously and I appreciate it!

And yet....what the hell is going on at this Camp I Am Special place?? What kind of parents are okay with not only this level of inappropriate physical contact but also having it splashed all over Facebook? Why isn't the Diocese of St Augustine concerned about inappropriate physical contact happening in one of their camps??

This! I've been called personally by either the teacher or other school personnel every single time my kid had to be restrained (thankfully not many this year!). I am told how long it was, why it happened, and I have to sign paperwork that is sent home. I can request a meeting if desired. It is taken very seriously. If it's inappropriate for my kid to do to anyone and we teach him boundaries with people, the same should go for him. I went to camp as a kid and I don't remember the counselors or staff being all up in our space like this.

• Heart

cucumber

VIP Member
Kaitlin is back to vlogging. She just posted an update of what she and Kaidale have been up to in the past year. She's worked her arse off, worked OT and has paid off all of her debts. Kaidale has graduated from 6th grade and it looks like he will be home schooled in the Fall. Kaitlin went back to school, but couldn't complete the semester because Kaidale was having behavioural issues which have since been corrected. He is still super active and she is still taking great care to encourage any interests that he has. There is a part of the video where he is drawing, from memory, a cartoon that he watches and it is really impressive. What a difference between the care and attention that Kaitlin gives her son and the absolute shithow The Tubbersons have been with Abbie.
---

I didn't see your post when I was writing mine!! It blows my mind that The Tubbersons have monetary freedom to expose Abbie to do so much more in terms of therapy and activities and they waste it on Twattys effed up hoof phalanges, tents and gas station earrings and Tubby's need for giant phallic automobiles. Arseholes. Kaitlin really is a caring and truly loving Mother.
I agree about Kaitlin. She went off the deep end a little when she wanted to live in the van, but she is involved with her son and there is no doubt of her love & caring

• Heart

Srsmom

VIP Member
Twatty is really pushing her "awesome autism mom" brand with this. Perhaps Abbie needs the agent, since she's the one who will draw the crowd, not that Beast who birthed her. This is so fake and it disgusts me that she is shamelessly using Abbie.

OK, so this came across my Instagram feed. I call bullshit on their fake maternal narrative. At first I thought Abbie was just high/over medicated for bed and tolerating Pig in the bed. But nope.

1. She leans away to try to leave.

2.Eye contact with Asa and a physical prompt to return on her elbow.

3. Rewarded with another tickle (prompting the next giggle/involuntary reaction) for them to film.

These. People. Suck. 🤬🤬🤬
IMG_0145.jpeg

IMG_0146.jpeg
IMG_0147.jpeg

---

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad

Whatsupwiththat

VIP Member
I don’t get why she thinks only Floridians have the luxury of pools. To date, my parents lived in Omaha, NE, then north or Tucson, AZ, and now they are north of Dallas, TX. They’ve put a pool in at each house. Idiots.
I know she’s ridiculous. Lived in California all my life and have always had pools and don't have to deal with humidity or large flying bugs…take that Big P! Lol

• Heart
  • Haha

Krishascooties

VIP Member
Yes, Asa uses a filter when he vlogs. This is what Abbie now looks like not filtered. If you notice they slim Abbie's face down a lot in pics. How sad that they just keep feeding her junk and then slim her down in pictures and vlogs because they know she is too big, but do nothing actually to help her or themselves. Abbie's face is huge, she has skin under her chin, and her stomach is massive now and she can rest her arms on her stomach like Piggy.

Screenshot 2024-06-29 at 9.35.14 AM.png

• Sad
  • Heart

Sweetums

VIP Member
In ANY other case I would look at this photo & feel sad for the mentally challenged person + happy for her that she feels nice in the dress.
I mean that, I am not a spiteful nasty person & I NEVER comment on anyone's looks (I probably think stuff but I would no sooner share it than fly)

With this sow, I hate her - for real. For her personality, her inner/outer bitch, her entitled - ness -- you all know the list. I am surprised at how honestly I hate her. I never feel so strongly about people I have never met.
And now - because of who & what she is - I see pics of her like this, which is not only UGLY, ridiculous styling, fat head, sad hair do, & of course her resemblance to the Blob, & all I can do is heap shit on her.
I don't feel in the least bit sorry for her or about anything I say, she is an evil mutherfucker who is a waste of air. When I think though, I feel sorry about my reactions because I am aware that people must read what I say & believe I am that person. As always, I don't care what 99% of humanity thinks about me but I do like most of the people here. I hope the posters who do not like the constant comments about weight etc do take a minute to realise that .. basically .. her revolting exterior only gives us something easy to talk about because we are so disgusted with her revolting interior. 💜
We should write to the company that has her modeling these clothes and ask for the height, weight, and measurements of the person modeling the clothes like other fatslb companies do. It helps the consumer better judge what size would be best for them. I wonder how Omar feels about all this.
---
Pray tell, what “multiple businesses” do they currently own?
Multiple channels, rental properties/Air BnB, Slimelife
---
And she’s sticking to her narrative:

View attachment 3005720
[/QUOTE]
You have to weigh a minimum of 300.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

lillibb

VIP Member
I didn't like her swim outfit. I don't get it, I'm kinda a prude and would not wear that in front of my son. Of course Izzy doesn't notice and probably just wonders when nursing time is. That kid is so messed up. Thanks Ass for the perfect round shot.. Pig's butt & stomach combo. And I try not to wish ill will on anyone but if Pig breaks her efn ankles in those wedges I will laugh loudly.

• Haha
  • Heart

Cardinal Rule

VIP Member
If I was dropping my loved one off at camp, I would expect a fun experience with the counselors but with the professionalism of a teacher . There should be no "wrestling" or cuddling or bodies touching in any way. The employees should always keep in the back of their minds the potential for allegations and lawsuits and act accordingly. The look on that couselor's face is downright predatory and creepy.
---
I hate those blubbery braggarts. ARSEHOLES.
Travel the world? Hardly 😂 😂 😂 😂
#shootyour shot - Really?! Isn’t that what got the young, drunk Coast Guard guy and the dumb, desperate barfly blonde into trouble in the first place? “Use protection“ isn’t only about sunscreen.

IMG_8189.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
Since you asked, I prefer an unfiltered/photoshopped image when purchasing clothing and makeup.
Notice in the mirror's reflection how the skirt is hoiked up in the back. Poorly made garment or is it Twatty's rump shelf causing the fashion fail 🧐 🧐

1718923718496.png

• Sick
  • Haha