Fathering Autism #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Somebody on Asa's channel asked for his blog, but the string of words doesn't show up in my comment, even if I take off the .com Anyone know why?
He most likely has his channel permissions to automatically shadow comments with a hyperlink or they are words he has on a "forbidden" list.

Reactions: 8
Hahaha!
Last vlog Assssa was talking about Prilly.
He said "if you don't know, she sells makeup"
She cut in and corrected "skin care"

It never ceases to amaze me how anyone would turn to Big Prilly for SKIN CARE. She bakes in the sun and look at the condition of her skin. And that harsh rubbing of her eyes...I'd never do that.

There's just so many other options out there

Currently I'm working out a mess with my brother. The stress of the lockdown and losing the routine he had with me, my husband and his caretaker boiled over yesterday and he became agitated. A concerned neighbor heard the yelling and called the police. He lives in a different county than us so I've been over that way until now.
It is pretty much what we've talked about here. He had the kind of tantrum he used to have as a child. Only now he is not a child.
He wasn't arrested. He also wasn't allowed to stay in his home.
I had a chance to really look at his home and he's not been taking care of things. Garbage (paper and recycling) was stuffed in cabinets and there was a plumbing issue he failed to mention (he's been flushing the toilet with a bucket of water for a couple of days).
So to get him back home we would have to up the number of times we check in and be more stringent in what we check. And talk with people where he lives because while he has kind neighbors, this really got everyone's attention.
I really hope you can get this worked out. I wish you all the best. Where is he staying now?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Wow..that's crazy.

Now, not to get too political (don't worry, I'm not going to get into specific politicians/parties/political plans) , but given that most "first world" countries (like NZ, Australia, Canada, UK, Italy, France, the Nordic countries, etc) all have universal healthcare, and given the health/lack of financial burden of these countries, would it not be safe to say that America - especially disabled Americans and those with chronic health needs - would benefit from universal healthcare?
Because then - to my understanding - this would then mean that there would be more (equal) money/funding/more access to the services (that the waitlists are providing), therefore less burdens of families, etc. I mean, you said here that "The only way to have the list shortened, is for our state government to push millions into the health systems. This happened many, many years ago, and cleared the wait lists in many states. " So if the US had logical healthcare, or at least, not hyperinflated healthcare costs (yah, know, like the rest of the world) then there would be near-equal funding across the states? So then the waitlist problem would be a non-issue?

Please forgive me if I have some incorrect guesses, lol. I'm not really familiar with the US health system (or lack of!) and I am a kind of utopian/optimistic person...so I'm aware people could say this is unrealistic! I guess I'm just hopeful :)
Oh, yes, universal healthcare would be so awesome for our country.. Sadly, we have many that have paid for healthcare for years and would be to butt-hurt about now letting others get it for free... It has been debated to death.. We got a “everyone can get affordable health care” options with our last President. Sadly, that lasted all of 1 year. I had a plan, separately from my husband because I was offered a much cheaper plan than his work offered to add me. The following year, the insurance company dumped that policy and only offered me a 8x increase with a $25k out of pocket, emergency room only coverage.. Yeah, so not affordable and absolutely no coverage, whatsoever.. I went back onto my husband’s insurance policy the next year..

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Yeah, I had said that it sounded like the sellers just bought up supply at the 20% off price (& maybe they got it all for even more off). The co. HAS to be struggling right now. I don’t believe that ppl are spending their money during a pandemic on that crap, unless one is already invested.

I sure hope that no one is trying to take a PPP loan for being an MLM seller!

We should test the system for #19 & always make sure a funny photo is first. Like moobman or something.
Florida does not have a state income tax. I'm not sure how they make up for that lost revenue.

I've heard warnings about those ball pits. Even if you have just one person using it the bacteria that grow there are crazy!
Cant be any worse than eating poop or dirt, lol. I never let my daughter go in one when she was little.

Reactions: 4
Somebody on Asa's channel asked for his blog, but the string of words doesn't show up in my comment, even if I take off the .com Anyone know why?
I google "abbiesdad web" and it popped up. You can't access the website if your on a cellphone. You have to be on a computer.
Screenshot_20200426-112527~2.png

Reactions: 9
Hahaha!
Last vlog Assssa was talking about Prilly.
He said "if you don't know, she sells makeup"
She cut in and corrected "skin care"

It never ceases to amaze me how anyone would turn to Big Prilly for SKIN CARE. She bakes in the sun and look at the condition of her skin. And that harsh rubbing of her eyes...I'd never do that.

There's just so many other options out there
I saw this comment on her page.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Florida does not have a state income tax. I'm not sure how they make up for that lost revenue.

I've heard warnings about those ball pits. Even if you have just one person using it the bacteria that grow there are crazy!
Lol- remember when Abbie was in the ball pit one time and there was a kid underneath her? We couldn’t see the kid underneath but Isaiah or someone said “OMG, there is a kid under her” or something to that effect... and of course, they all laughed instead of making her move.

Oh, yes, universal healthcare would be so awesome for our country.. Sadly, we have many that have paid for healthcare for years and would be to butt-hurt about now letting others get it for free... It has been debated to death.. We got a “everyone can get affordable health care” options with our last President. Sadly, that lasted all of 1 year. I had a plan, separately from my husband because I was offered a much cheaper plan than his work offered to add me. The following year, the insurance company dumped that policy and only offered me a 8x increase with a $25k out of pocket, emergency room only coverage.. Yeah, so not affordable and absolutely no coverage, whatsoever.. I went back onto my husband’s insurance policy the next year..
and of course we kiss the “insurance” goodbye when there is a “pre existing health condition.” Healthcare is a joke here.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Lol- remember when Abbie was in the ball pit one time and there was a kid underneath her? We couldn’t see the kid underneath but Isaiah or someone said “OMG, there is a kid under her” or something to that effect... and of course, they all laughed instead of making her move.

and of course we kiss the “insurance” goodbye when there is a “pre existing health condition.” Healthcare is a joke here.
As long as autism princess wasn’t hurt.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I love how in the last VLOG Ass made a big deal of Abbie going in the office and dumping the bucket with the “school” items and working on them without be asked to. Did anyone immediately know that she did that because she thinks/ knows she would get a snack or treat afterwards? Sorry, just don’t buy that she did it “just because.”

Her thought process was “oh they’re not making me do anything right now, so I have to do something in order for them to give me a snack.”

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I love how in the last VLOG Ass made a big deal of Abbie going in the office and dumping the bucket with the “school” items and working on them without be asked to. Did anyone immediately know that she did that because she thinks/ knows she would get a snack or treat afterwards? Sorry, just don’t buy that she did it “just because.”

Her thought process was “oh they’re not making me do anything right now, so I have to do something in order for them to give me a snack.”
We also don’t know if that “going in the basket on her own” was a setup edit.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
He most likely has his channel permissions to automatically shadow comments with a hyperlink or they are words he has on a "forbidden" list.
What is a forbidden list? Does it make certain words impossible to post on comment threads or something? Sort of like r***** is on here?

Bingo

We also don’t know if that “going in the basket on her own” was a setup edit.
Yahtzee!

I saw this comment on her page.

I can't tell if this was a dis or shameless plug for another skincare company. I do love the shade being thrown though.

Cant be any worse than eating poop or dirt, lol. I never let my daughter go in one when she was little.
I don't let my kids go in either.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Now they have the manse you would have thought they would invite Asas brother, wife and child to stay. They genuinely don't have any friends as no dinner parties which you thought P would love to show off her cooking, smart dining room and decor.

Another thing I realised that every stick of furniture is new. They must have spent a fortune.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Now they have the manse you would have thought they would invite Asas brother, wife and child to stay. They genuinely don't have any friends as no dinner parties which you thought P would love to show off her cooking, smart dining room and decor.

Another thing I realised that every stick of furniture is new. They must have spent a fortune.
They would have actually had to stay home to have house guests!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

This channel isnt about autism anymore.

They put her on display like a freak. A camera in the washing machine to watch Abbie peek into it, really?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

They have to have all the things don't they. I find it very strange that we've never really seen his family apart from his dad a few times.

This channel isnt about autism anymore.

They put her on display like a freak. A camera in the washing machine to watch Abbie peek into it, really?
LMAO!!! I was going to mention the camera in the washing machine too! Lol! Who does that ??

And you know the washing machine had to have been empty by the time he put the camera in there. So he really promoted Abbie to put her face and hand in there for his filming pleasure. Wtf.

• Haha
  • Heart
New vlog is up looks like he's been reading this again. Hi Assssaaa you should do a fitness workout vlog using your treadmill.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.