Fathering Autism #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am loving these comments!!!
View attachment 117038View attachment 117039
View attachment 117042
Look who replied on this comment!😂
View attachment 117043
Darlene is a witch!
View attachment 117044
My favorite:
View attachment 117047
View attachment 117048
View attachment 117049
She thought Abbie was signing weed!
Most of these leghumpers are morons. They think they are gaining favour with Arsewipe by defending him but they aren’t. The only opinions he is interested in are those that disagree with him. He can’t believe that people wouldn’t agree with him and so desperately wants their approval. No Asa we don’t approve and you are a class one pillock.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
My theory on her eating position is that it might be a habit she developed at school in order to protect her food from others.
I think it's been going on even before she started school. At least going off things Assa has said waaay back. So they've known about all this for a very very long time now and have had years to do something.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She probably bought some herself. What I don’t understand with this scheme is how at some point you just won’t have more people you can ask to join you. If you are recruiting your friends and family surely you are then in competition with them for sales as you all know pretty much the same group of people. Is it me, I just don’t get it.

Couple of new members I notice .hmm
When a family member joined Mary Kay she needed 5 recruits right off the bat to make a certain level, the person that signed her up spent her own money buying start up kits for 5 people...and that's how it goes. I figured at the time she spent $3k of her own money to help my family member get to that level. I was sent a kit and told 'you don't have to sell anything'

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
When a family member joined Mary Kay she needed 5 recruits right off the bat to make a certain level, the person that signed her up spent her own money buying start up kits for 5 people...and that's how it goes. I figured at the time she spent $3k of her own money to help my family member get to that level. I was sent a kit and told 'you don't have to sell anything'
It sounds very high pressure to me, she must be constantly pushing to recruit people. Who wants to face that every day, you can’t keep that pace up.
The whole house of cards will collapse eventually and we all have front row seats.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
She probably bought some herself. What I don’t understand with this scheme is how at some point you just won’t have more people you can ask to join you. If you are recruiting your friends and family surely you are then in competition with them for sales as you all know pretty much the same group of people. Is it me, I just don’t get it.

Couple of new members I notice .hmm
She does have more people because of their YouTube unfortunately.

Wow..that's crazy.

Now, not to get too political (don't worry, I'm not going to get into specific politicians/parties/political plans) , but given that most "first world" countries (like NZ, Australia, Canada, UK, Italy, France, the Nordic countries, etc) all have universal healthcare, and given the health/lack of financial burden of these countries, would it not be safe to say that America - especially disabled Americans and those with chronic health needs - would benefit from universal healthcare?
Because then - to my understanding - this would then mean that there would be more (equal) money/funding/more access to the services (that the waitlists are providing), therefore less burdens of families, etc. I mean, you said here that "The only way to have the list shortened, is for our state government to push millions into the health systems. This happened many, many years ago, and cleared the wait lists in many states. " So if the US had logical healthcare, or at least, not hyperinflated healthcare costs (yah, know, like the rest of the world) then there would be near-equal funding across the states? So then the waitlist problem would be a non-issue?

Please forgive me if I have some incorrect guesses, lol. I'm not really familiar with the US health system (or lack of!) and I am a kind of utopian/optimistic person...so I'm aware people could say this is unrealistic! I guess I'm just hopeful :)
I mean if the US had healthcare like the rest of the world, waivers wouldn’t even be a thing because everybody would be covered.

The one very slightly better thing about limelife is that it is drop shipping so the “beauty guides” don’t keep inventory. The customers order online and are shipped their orders instead of the beauty guides being pressured to keep inventory.

Reactions: 11
I mean if the US had healthcare like the rest of the world, waivers wouldn’t even be a thing because everybody would be covered.
Ahh that makes sense! It's a shame, especially since we know the Maass' are well off (and could be better if they managed their money better lol!) then they're really showing off resources into a poor families' face! Whereas then everyone could get the services they needed with proper healthcare..
Also, quick question; is it true the state of Florida doesn't have an income tax? If so, then wow, surely if Florida had income tax, there could be more money to go around for not just everything but for funding to shorten the waitlists??
Again, I'm really into utopian scenarios (where everyone has access and equality to basic rights!!) lol
:)

Reactions: 8
Yes and she's an "executive" level on Limelife. She gets commission for herself and every one of her "girls" and they're people and so on and so on.

Check out this. https://www.limelifefempirefund.com/our-team She's under the Fempire Fund Bonus Pool Share Earners. She's making bank.
I found this when I googled around for the bonus pool share owners "To earn a share, I need to sell $150k in LimeLife products."
You also need to invest your 5k bonus with them.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Ahh that makes sense! It's a shame, especially since we know the Maass' are well off (and could be better if they managed their money better lol!) then they're really showing off resources into a poor families' face! Whereas then everyone could get the services they needed with proper healthcare..
Also, quick question; is it true the state of Florida doesn't have an income tax? If so, then wow, surely if Florida had income tax, there could be more money to go around for not just everything but for funding to shorten the waitlists??
Again, I'm really into utopian scenarios (where everyone has access and equality to basic rights!!) lol
Ah, well Florida is somewhat unique in that they have a lot of tourists so can make their revenue from sales tax and other point of sale taxes. They attract residents because they have no personal income tax. There’s no one answer on that one because collecting an income tax doesn’t necessarily mean higher revenue for the state or that they would even budget that money for healthcare.

• Heart
Somebody on Asa's channel asked for his blog, but the string of words doesn't show up in my comment, even if I take off the .com Anyone know why?

Reactions: 4
I dont care what she claims...but P is not good with dogs. You can tell she's not a natural and often struggles with them.
Add onto that that I dont think any of their animals get a whole heckuva lotta attention from any of them. And correct me if I'm wrong but I think Sandy still spends a lotta time in her crate.
Right, because were was sandy when maverick and the cat were playing under summers chair in one of the latest vlogs?

• Sad
whew I have a lot of reading to do. My laptop crashed yesterday and it is in for repair. This is an old one of my daughter's...using someone else's computer is so odd.

• Sad
You are right. My youngest sons wife, tells me often how he can’t do things for himself. Lol. I think also it is a generational thing. I was brought up to do the washing, ironing, cooking etc and the men went to work and this stayed with me when I got married, even though I worked full time, i did everything for the family. Crazy when I look back.

Half of the leghumpers are IDD
Yes, they are. They have to be bc, only ppl that are IDD find it cute to watch others that are IDD, eat dirt.

Wowee. Just look at that girth around her. It'd take 2 measuring tapes.
But she's still losing.....
She looks sort of like the shape of a crabby patty.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Now you are talking! Folks on this site do come up with good suggestions if ever the Messes were interested. We always had sandboxes built for my kids when they were young. And I had one updated with fresh sand for my grandson. Unfortunately I suppose Abbie would still have to be closely supervised so she doesn’t put handfuls of sand in her mouth. You can buy “clean” sandbox sand for kids too. But it’s such a neat feeling to run your hands through sand no matter what your mental/intellectual status is. And putting your hands in potting soil actually feels very good too, in case you’ve never tried it.

Which reminds me. I have a question. When Abbie goes to the beach in Florida and goes swimming or surfing....how do they keep her from drinking or swallowing the salty ocean water? So they don’t have a repeat of the explosive diarrhea episode that happened in their cruise excursion.
She would eat the sand and then tattlers would call A&P abusive for allowing her to eat poison sand.. A ball pit would be better.

Summer said she almost bit her! Watch out Summer. She has drawn blood several times before. I noticed Abbie takes a bite from someone like a newborn frantically roots for the nipple. She should be taught smaller bites, but all they ever do is laugh at her.
She even bit a racoon baby to death.
She bit the fingertips of her whole family. This girl could be the star of a ZOMBIE MOVIE!
But wait, she's such a cute ... teenager ... and so smart and intelligent, isn't she?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I have a question.....so, back when my brother and I were around 10 or so (we are twins so, we are the same age. I'm a few minutes older but, whose counting) there was this young man that we would see around town, always walking but, when he would sit down, he would always rock back and forth just like Abigail does. He would come to my brothers baseball games and would always make strange noises when the batter would bat. Do you folks think he was IDD or what? I never heard the young man speak a real word, just noises. He sounded alot like Abigail does. My grandmother used to always say ," oohhh, how sad, he is a mongoloid", but, I never new what that meant. He didn't appear to have anything that was obvious like Down's or anything. He was just always rocking and yelling. I have always wondered what was the matter? Do you think he was just IDD?

Reactions: 6
I agree. They let her slouch over her food and then shovel it in like someone who hasn't eaten for days.
And puts her fork down when they tell her to for 1 second then picks it up and starts shoveling again. How bout sliding the plate away for 5 seconds. Oh wait....she will pitch a fit and it might interrupt the rest of the herds eating.

Yes, they are. They have to be bc, only ppl that are IDD find it cute to watch others that are IDD, eat dirt.

She looks sort of like the shape of a crabby patty.
Omg....a crabby patty. Thats perfect. Problem is, when you lose alot of weight you end up with alot pockets of empty skin and it sinks lower. I look about 40 pounds thinner standing up. Lol. I am older than she is so exercise woulf not firm all the empty spare tires I have around my waist. (Sorry for the visual). She is young enough that alot of her excess skin can be toned up. Depends on how many times she has lost and gained a large amount of weight in her life. She sounds like the typical dieter to me (I have been there myself) and the skin may be too damaged. She can make her bat wings smaller, but they will never firm up all the way without surgery. Ashamed to say I have lost and gained huge amounts of weight in my life time, and am still losing now , 155 lbs and counting WITHOUT surgery.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Florida does not have a state income tax. I'm not sure how they make up for that lost revenue.

She would eat the sand and then tattlers would call A&P abusive for allowing her to eat poison sand.. A ball pit would be better.
I've heard warnings about those ball pits. Even if you have just one person using it the bacteria that grow there are crazy!

Last edited:
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.