Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whimsical

VIP Member
She took off on Pigcilla while wiping the countertop. Pigcilla says I'm not going to chase you the proceeds to chase her.
It was so comical watching a pissed off and defeated 🐷🐽 reluctantly go after Abbie, jiggling all the way!!😂😂😂

A play by play of the events...grab some 🍿🍿🍿 and enjoy!!!

Screenshot (863).png

Screenshot (872).png

Screenshot (869).png

Screenshot (874).png

Screenshot (875).png

Screenshot (871).png
Screenshot (868).png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Pemw

One thing I have noticed about this group is that when you post, the spelling, grammar, use of capital letters and punctuation are very correct. It sure makes it easier to read. I assume a lot of you are educated beyond grade school and high school. This certainly is not the case when I read comments on other social media sites including FA and Facebook. Sometimes I can’t even figure out what they said. There seems to be no effort to proof read or correct any errors. So thank you all for making this site easy to read and appear fairly intelligent. It’s a breath of fresh air.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

Flawda Girl

Hello Everybody. I have been following the Fathering Austism threads here for a long time, but this is my first time posting. Everyone in the Maas home, even Summer, have seemed particularly anxious in the past week and even passive aggressive toward one another. (Except for Abby who has no clue what is going on around her). It's like watching a simmering pot that is going to eventually boil over. Aside from being together 24 hours a day, I think much of the tension revolves around the sad truth that Asa and Priscilla have created a situation in which they are dependent on social media for their financial survival. Asa is constantly following everyone around the house filming them, hoping to scramble enough footage to create enough content for the next video. Priscilla can't cook alone, the kids can't swim alone, and he even barged into his 18 year old son's room recently to tell him to go to bed....while filming him! Priscilla is desperately peddling cosmetics to stay "up the line" with Limelife, and seems very emotionally detached from everyone in the house. I am not a huge fan of Priscilla, but I have to say that Asa is very disrespectful to her to the point of being a bully. I have watched him now in two videos aim a nerf ball gun at Priscilla and shoot repeatedly. Not just once but over and over again. In his most recent instagram video, Isaiah physically restrains his Mom while Asa goes at her repeatedly in the head! I didn't find it funny but disturbing. Also, I thought it was so mean in a recent video when Asa filmed Priscilla bending over to take a picture of a hibiscus by the pool and made a joke about her backside. It's as though he is taking jabs at Priscilla by making her the "butt" of his humor (pun intended). Priscilla....if you are reading this, wise up girl! Stop giggling along with everything Asa does that you find unacceptable and stand your ground! Asa needs a true purpose beyond YouTubing (aka a job), and interaction with other humans who will not take his crap but stand up to him. Thanks for letting me rant for a moment...or two!

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Take no prisoners

Ha!
All painted up with her mortuary make up!!
Does anybody know what that thing is on her head?
Her hair is not wet so I am not led to think it's a towel.
The next question I have is, why?
Maybe I'm just not down with the make up applying ways or whatever.
But as per always,
She just had an all over freaky look. 😀
IMO
All I see is...
Screenshot_20200423-144314~2.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Sam-I-Am

Chatty Member
I don’t know how long it will stay up... Just trying to make sure they don’t forget his other daughter...
6E64EDE5-7E0D-44A2-B817-8885D57E3C49.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

hifromparadise

New commenter here...I feel slightly conflicted over this whole vlog. At first, they seemed to me like caring parents, trying to help their daughter and other parents going through it.

The more I watched, the more evident it was , that it was not the case.

If they just changed her diet, she would function better than she does currently. All of that sugar and processed foods, with little to no vegetables is not good for her. I've seen autistic kids function so much better when switched to a clean, paleo type of diet.

The amount of Dunkin Donuts and processed food, sugar and carbs this family consumes is worrisome.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Baymaus

Chatty Member
I’m not trying to open a moral debate here either but after while you have to say what is the f****** point? They are saying for her to live independently at 11:40, there is no way in hell. Shits exhausting
No debate here. They say that constantly and I just don't see independence in her future.
IMO it is a nice, vague goal. The leghumpers don't question it because it sounds pretty, but it doesn't really hold them to specific goals like potty training or bathing or dressing herself. And also, it may be desperation speaking. Hoping that someday she won't need round the clock care may make it easier to get through the day.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Sweetums

VIP Member
remember when they got Abbie off the cinnamon toast crunch because it was too sugary? And now they've got a family sized captain crunch she is clearly familiar with? lol
Thats what I don't get. They say she will eat anything they put in front of her. So how about Special K or plain Cheerios. Or some other healthier cereal. There are so many choices these days. And if she says no....ok. Then go sit in the corner and rock your ass off. Don't ask her. Just put it in in a bowl with a banana and call it a day. They are so afraid of her pitching a fit its ridiculous.And she KNOWS that! How stupid are these peopleZ?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

sachairiah

He always makes these bullshit excuses for everything she does and I can't figure out if he actually believes what he saying or he is just saying it to try and convince others. She ate the dirt bc, she ate the dirt. It dosen't really go any further than that. Her IDD makes her act like a very young infant and eating dirt is something that infants do. He can call it whatever he wants but, no matter what he calls it, it still is what it is. Eating dirt at 14 years old.

Of course! Of course!! Like I have said before, "typical teenagers" don't need all that therapy!! Hell, drop her off at the mall so she can go shopping by herself! She'll be alright! Let her be a teenager!
I think Asa and Priscilla have been telling themselves these little lies for so long that they actually believe them now.

I think it's a lot of denial. Imagine how discouraging it must be to really realise that you will someday be parenting a 30yo infant?

I dont really watch them anymore but when I do, it's because I can see a lot in common between Abbie and my 3yo. I remember watching a vlog about a year ago (dont remember what one) but abbie was running around, yelling and flailing, putting everything in her mouth.

At the time, my then 2yo would chew on rocks, metal, the table, you name it. He still does occasionally. He absolutely destroyed his teeth doing it too (I was fast, but not fast enough!)

Anyway. I broke down crying watching that video. The idea that I could be still doing what I'm doing now ten years from now was... heavy. I know this is mean. I just sometimes am not sure if I have the fortitude for it.

Not sure where I'm going with this but wanted to share. I think this is partly why I still feel bad for them sometimes. I see the years ahead of them stretching out, endless, with little progress or change and it's like... no wonder they drink. No wonder they struggle with their weight.

• Sad
  • Heart

Mangoeater

I’m not trying to open a moral debate here either but after while you have to say what is the f****** point? They are saying for her to live independently at 11:40, there is no way in hell. Shits exhausting

• Heart

cucumber

VIP Member
[/QUOTE]
That was so awful... they literally threw her in there against her will.
Yeah I thought that was wrong. They always say she knows how to communicate. Well she obviously communicated NO but they forced her in anyway. Think for a minute how she must process that in her head. Either that nobody listens to her or it's okay to shove people in or hundreds of other ways. None of then good.

I cracked up when Assa whipped out his diary and explained how he writes. And then again when he said he might write a book someday...we gotta stop giving him ideas

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

MaxsMom

On tonight’s vlog A says he’s a little mad at Sandy for tearing up the jalapeño plant. Well, perfect! Give Sandy a treat, tell her she’s a #PuppyPrincess and laugh at her. That should pretty much wrap it up, eh?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Glowfish

Notes from vlog ( as I see it happen)
Listen to the teacher Asa
Cilla it’s clear your cooking with Abbie for the video.
EAT YOUR DAMN LEFTOVERS. Abbie isn’t a garbage disposal.
SHAVE YOUR FACE ASA
The problem with those cards is that your not consistent.
Your almost 40, lose the scooter squad shirt.
Shave your damn face.
Hi Get the camera out of Abbie’s face.
Yes, Abbie should have developmentally appropriate chores, but it’s clear y’all are teaching her stuff hoping one day y’all don’t have to get off your 600 lb butts.
Shave your face.
Do you really think that Abbie knows what it means when you say “ It’ll be good for you”?
Yeah Priscilla that’s what you need to eat after a bariatrjc surgery?
At your size Asa, any walking can elevate your blood pressure.
Those “rolls” look like KFC biscuits.
LET THE 18 year OLD BE.

END OF VIDEO

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

Mangoeater

Stop with the tickling already.. it’s getting weird... she’s too old for that and also I could see how P was annoyed today with Abbie in the cooking vlog Honestly cannot blame her to be, it’s got to be exhausting.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

lovesis

VIP Member
Priscilla straight up says, “You see other Youtubers who have kids and they are doing it all but their teenagers don’t have to be cared for the way Abbie does”.

UM YOURE NOT THE ONLY ONE WITH A DISABLED CHILD.

How insulting to parents with disabled children who do it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 24