Fathering Autism #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently she does still shred her pullups and I am almost positive that would include eating her own piss and tit. So, yes, it won't be that far off now.
I dont think there is nothing he wont do to help them make money. I think he will film anything!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
How is it possible Abbie has Pica. Pica means you crave something, it doesn’t mean you randomly put things in your mouth because you think everything is food.
I’ve been meaning to say something about this too! Lol. Pics comes from iron deficiency. So why aren’t they giving her iron supplements to help that then? Of are they and it’s rally not pica! It only makes you crave things like you said ... not eat anything that you see.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I guess the questions regarding ABA is in Abbie's case, if they do not use ABA what should they do? just let her run wild? this is an honest question that I have been thinking about as well, I see the reason why people dislike ABA, but what can you do for a child like Abby if not ABA? I think if I did have a child like Abby I would do ABA. but I would like to hear the people that are against ABA what should be done with a child like Abby instead of ABA?
I would, without a doubt do ABA if I had a severely autisic ( or IDD) child

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
They have painted themselves into a corner... this isolation business has exposed the truth.. she is unteachable, unmanageable and very mentally handicapped and it's so blatantly obvious that I cannot believe that the autistic community will continue to allow this masquerade of so-called autism awareness

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I don't know, I just feel like she isn't capable of learning much when it comes to anything that would help gain independence. The only things I do feel she could learn is how to not be so hard to handle and how to act like a human and not an animal. That is the part that her parents have failed her on, terribly. The one thing that she can actually learn, her parents fail miserably with. In my opinion. I don't see autism with her at all. I just see a very mentally handicapped young lady that has not been taught how to act. I swear, it's like she has been raised by a pack of wolves.
I think you are right. I used to ride public transportation and there was always group of disabled teens with a caretaker and let me just say not one of them had a meltdown or tantrum on the bus or at the bus stop. I’m not saying it’s not possible BUT they were all very well behaved. Obviously they were taught that.

It’s actually very rare that I have seen a teenager having a tantrum or a meltdown and if I did, I think to myself okay that child probably has a disability. I do understand the awareness but they act like she’s the first child to ever have a disability and they also expect everyone around them to cater to how she is because of her disorder when the world just does not work like that. They need to find some ways to manage her behavior.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Definitely think that they know their viewers love the crazy side of Abbie. That’s the only reason why I myself watch is because I have never seen anything like this in my life. Human curiosity ... you know? To add to her wild ways, here are a bunch of “adults” that have no idea how to treat this kid. It’s quite entertaining. I’ve always been a fan of insightful documentaries - really into cults, true crime, etc- and somehow their vlogs feel like I’m watching a never ending documentary on the “human mind and how it works.” I imagine Morgan Freeman narrating and everything. But it’s also one where you can always predict the next few scenes and that sort of thing. Much like the show “Survivor” from back in the day. I look at their channel as though it’s some sort of social experiment ... and then when I come here I compare my thoughts to the others’. Hey Assa! that should be #11 on your list of things to do during quarantine. Also, the stark difference between us people here and their rabid fans is interesting to me. Someone earlier mentioned we even write better than they do... hmm I wonder why!
Perfectly said!! Many have commented it's like watching a trainwreck, it really is. I can't stop, as much as I want to. 🤦‍♀️

In my former life, I was a 911 dispatcher for police/fire/ems. That is where my fascination with true crime, crime scenes, human behavior, etc all began and it has never stopped. Watching this "family trainwreck" happen is equally as fascinating as it is pathetic.

Is it hoping too much that after ASSa and 🐷 read any of the constructive criticism many on here have given, they actually listen?

I love making fun of them because they are both boneheads who think they know it all.

On the flip side are their children, who both will forever be damaged in some way :( due to so many things, one being the shitshow life they are living for the world to see.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
From the Googles 🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻
Pica is an eating disorder that involves eating items that are not typically thought of as food and that do not contain significant nutritional value, such as hair, dirt, and paint chips.
Yes and something promotes that craving. Like right now I can say that I have a taste for toilet paper or that I have a taste for a crayon because I can imagine what it taste like. The nutritional deficiency could be triggering that craving.

With Abbie, she just puts anything in her mouth because she believes it’s food. It’s not because she has a taste for it.

• Sad
  • Haha
They have painted themselves into a corner... this isolation business has exposed the truth.. she is unteachable, unmanageable and very mentally handicapped and it's so blatantly obvious that I cannot believe that the autistic community will continue to allow this masquerade of so-called autism awareness
THIS!!! You summed it up perfectly!

Yes and something promotes that craving. Like right now I can say that I have a taste for toilet paper or that I have a taste for a crayon because I can imagine what it taste like. The nutritional deficiency could be triggering that craving.

With Abbie, she just puts anything in her mouth because she believes it’s food. It’s not because she has a taste for it.
Very interesting.

I wonder if Abbie actually tastes food? Like, I love chocolate but hate the taste/smell of liver and onions cooking together. I wonder if she is the same and dislikes certain flavors etc. Or does the taste not matter, it's the act of eating that she needs?

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Hi! First time poster here.
I just wanted to thank everyone who posts screenshots of comment sections on platforms that I’m not active on, and the few youtube comments criticizing the ma$$’ , that you catch before they get deleted.

I would love to be reading through every comment section myself, but living in a different country, the small amount of comments they respond to, of people offering constructive criticism, often gets deleted before I get a chance to read.
And I can’t handle scrolling through all the praise they get.
I also don’t use twitter, not sure how much back and forth interactions Assa has on there, but if any it would be interesting to see.

So thank you to everyone who takes the time to screenshot and repost.
I, for one, really appreciate it.

• Heart
This is WHY you don’t EAT dirt:

Potting mix is known to carry harmful bacteria and fungi. And there have been reports of deaths from diseases, such as the Legionnaires' disease (a lung infection), that have been attributed to bacteria in potting mix. Many bacteria and fungi that can cause infections in people live in soil and water.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I've been saying this (just in different ways) for I don't know how long but, I get my ass jumped for being "angry", everytime I do it. You are absolutely right, my friend!! I agree 100%!! I guess you said it in a classier way than I did. Hell, ain't no guessing about it, I KNOW you said it in a classier way than I did.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve been meaning to say something about this too! Lol. Pics comes from iron deficiency. So why aren’t they giving her iron supplements to help that then? Of are they and it’s rally not pica! It only makes you crave things like you said ... not eat anything that you see.
He has said more than once that she does not have pica.

Reactions: 5
THIS!!! You summed it up perfectly!

Very interesting.

I wonder if Abbie actually tastes food? Like, I love chocolate but hate the taste/smell of liver and onions cooking together. I wonder if she is the same and dislikes certain flavors etc. Or does the taste not matter, it's the act of eating that she needs?
Maybe the texture? I don't really know what it is but, it sure does gross me out to watch her eat. (I usually fastfoward thru it, to be honest.) It reminds me too much of a bunch of big cats killing and eating their prey. I am an animal lover but, I sure don't like to watch them eat.

I dont think there is nothing he wont do to help them make money. I think he will film anything!
Yep!! I second that!

He has said more than once that she does not have pica.
He did? I thought he said that she did have pica? Maybe I'm just hearing it wrong or something.

Reactions: 13
Oh ok thanks for pointing that out. Someone posted this comment on Facebook and the leghumpers jumped on her and said that Abbie has pica.

None of the leghumpers make any sense bc, exactly what the commenter said is usually the reason pica is present. They don't ever make any sense. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well, well, well...
I managed to screenshot my comment before it got deleted from their IG....
😂🤣
Hahahahahahaha!!! I'm sure one of them will go on a rant about how your wrong and she is cute. They always give themselves nosebleeds trying to argue with non worshippers about things that can't really be argued about. It's just so funny to watch them.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They blocked me! lol! So I won’t know what they all said ... I’ll just know I went down as a martyr for human (autism) rights.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
None of the leghumpers make any sense bc, exactly what the commenter said is usually the reason pica is present. They don't ever make any sense. Lol
Exactly what I was thinking. They used Pica as a defense yet Pica is literally caused by what that person posted.🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Only a very young baby would think that dirt is food. So, that just proves just how young her brain is.

They blocked me! lol! So I won’t know what they all said ... I’ll just know I went down as a martyr for human (autism) rights.
Yes you sure did!! Rest assured, you did good my friend, you did good!! If it were a thing, you would definitely have the gold medal for being a champion tattler!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.