Fathering Autism #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Assa must really hate piggy he was constantly aiming at her with the nerf gun. I really don't think that they have a happy marriage you can bet that he controls everything in that house and that he has full control of the finances. He's a horrid human.
I probably would do the same thing though.
😄😄😄
What was crappy though was when he shot Isaiah in the face up close.
I would have aimed for his right eye or nad if he did that to me.
He's soulless.
IMO

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Did everyone watch today vlog abbie ate a handle full of dirt sorry but it was so gross

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I didn't understand why Summer was in "the office" while she was in class on zoom! and they knew this and continued to shoot her with nerf gun while shes in class...how embarrassing..I felt bad for her for a second, until I realized she chose to do her homework on zoom in the house! with all the yelling, screaming, all the things..why didn't she just work in the she shed...smh these people are weird

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
@WoahThatsCrazy

Can you please answer my question regarding ABA. If Prompting and rewards are not the answer for Abbie, then what should be done to teach her?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I didn't understand why Summer was in "the office" while she was in class on zoom! and they knew this and continued to shoot her with nerf gun while shes in class...how embarrassing..I felt bad for her for a second, until I realized she chose to do her homework on zoom in the house! with all the yelling, screaming, all the things..why didn't she just work in the she shed...smh these people are weird
Just another example of their dumbassery.
IMO

• Haha
Reactions: 11
“The shed!” lmao!!! I was actually wondering the same. That was so disrespectful... and she was on zoom, which means those people in her meeting could clearly see. I hope she turned that camera off while that nonsense ensued around her.

• Haha
WTF is wrong with these people. Give the girl some dignity. Just when I always start to feel a tiny bit bad for them they do tit like this.
He is probably planning on using Abbie eating dirt as a thumbnail... so he can attract more fanzi$$$$s..

• Sick
  • Heart
Is this still gonna be anything near cute when she is a grown woman (perhaps in a group setting) shoving dirt in her mouth? it's late but I say to still try to teach her things like this. This is important. Not matching sticks and leaves.
She will be 15 next month, that’s old enough not to post her in this manner on Instagram.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
You know I almost give Asa credit. The leghumpers were really rude to the person who originally wrote the comment. I don’t think she meant any harm with it. She was very apologetic and said she loved them. Asa almost got his leghumpers in line, must be some 🥃 in that cup.

Nope. No feeling sorry here.
It's classic Asa. He just had to get his feeling about it being rude in there.
Hes playing them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.