Fathering Autism #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fan$$$zies probably think that is "too cute".. also that isn't just dirt..isnt that the stuff that has chicken poop in it for fertilizer?
I'm not sure what it has in it but, it sure looks appetizing dosen't it?! (Soooo just kidding) Oh yes, the fans are probably having a time with cuteness overload! I mean, who dosent find it sooooo cute when you see Abigail Maass eating dirt and her father sticking his fingers in her mouth to pull it out?! It's so sweet in fact, that I just got diabetes just from watching it!! (Here is my post underneath my super duper decoder ring that I got in my lucky charms cereal box: It's really disgusting and just shows how disgusting these folks are. They sit there and film a 14 year old eating dirt like an infant would and she is sitting with her legs all tangled up, making strange noises as usual. They actually think this tit "helps other people". Gross.)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
We parent as best we can. Kids don't come with manuals.
This is truth! We parent from we know or think, have experienced or missed. And somehow...most kids tend to survive it.

My kids ate dirt, played in the dirt, rain through a sprinkler and played with shaving cream and did it all with no shoes on their feet. They also had some temper tantrums and acted like little shits sometimes. But....they are ok now, they come out as decent human beings somehow.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Assa must really hate piggy he was constantly aiming at her with the nerf gun. I really don't think that they have a happy marriage you can bet that he controls everything in that house and that he has full control of the finances. He's a horrid human.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I cant upload Instagram onto my tablet coz I don't have a mobile phone for them to send a confirmation text so please tell me what happened - she ate her garden? If so, and shoot me down if you wish, the girl is severely mentally r*t*r*d*d and this is not PICA as a result of autism... talk about regressing... they need to get some serious professional advice as I am beginning to think she has further neurological damage ... and if I hear anymore about her living independently I shall scream. This is a sad indictment of her true mental capability.
She was playing with the dirt that Asa was putting into a flower planter and she quickly scooped some up and stuffed it in her mouth.

abbie dirt 1.jpg
abbie dirt 2.jpg

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
We parent as best we can. Kids don't come with manuals. What I was trying to say is my son is Isiah's age. I see them treating him as a pre-teen. It's ridiculous. He's going to get into college and all hell will break loose. I can see Priscilla calling him every day and making a major pest of herself. I was never a neglectful mom. I didn't talk baby talk at my son either. Isaiah is going to have quite the awakening when it's time for him to move out.
I am a divorced mom with a 15 year old daughter. She has always been taught to fight most of her own battles. I never wanted to be the "fixer" of small issues. Like Mom this kid was calling me names...or Mom I waited til the last minute to start this homework project. You get the idea. I used to say Just deal with it. Which shortened to "Deal" as she got older. It taught and is still teaching her life skills and to hopefully become the strong young lady I want for her. I know she can.

Dont get me wrong yall. If there was a serious issue..I'm on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Not like a teenager but like a toddler. See...touch...taste. That is the level she is on.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm not sure what it has in it but, it sure looks appetizing dosen't it?! (Soooo just kidding) Oh yes, the fans are probably having a time with cuteness overload! I mean, who dosent find it sooooo cute when you see Abigail Maass eating dirt and her father sticking his fingers in her mouth to pull it out?! It's so sweet in fact, that I just got diabetes just from watching it!! (Here is my post underneath my super duper decoder ring that I got in my lucky charms cereal box: It's really disgusting and just shows how disgusting these folks are. They sit there and film a 14 year old eating dirt like an infant would and she is sitting with her legs all tangled up, making strange noises as usual. They actually think this tit "helps other people". Gross.)
And they will probably just throw her in the pool to clean up.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
She really hasn’t changed or progressed much since she was a baby or toddler. Still not potty trained, still wears pull-ups, still can’t talk or really communicate clearly with sign language or her iPad. Can’t fix or plate her own food, eats in gulps, shoveling the food in. Geez.
Yes, you are totally correct. Surely even he has to admit that she has hardly progressed. I don’t understand him, he lies through his teeth about how much progress she has made and then shows something like this.
A liar needs a good memory.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Not like a teenager but like a toddler. See...touch...taste. That is the level she is on.
I would say more like an infant. My son ate an ant when he was 7 months old. He was sitting in the grass and just picked it up and ate it. But if I told him when he was a toddler "DO NOT eat the dirt" he wouldn't. That's the difference. They can tell Abbie until they're blue in the face, and she just won't get it. It's almost like it's something she can't comprehend or control. I don't believe that her eating the dirt is Autism. That's her ID right there.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Yeah...that amazing progress!!!
I think all professional people in the field would agree.
When someone with Abbie's diagnosis progresses to the level of eating dirt...
It's time to stop ALL the therapy.
She's damn near independent!!
/sarcasm
Especially seeing as how there are other kids that need the therapy hours more... and Abbie has progressed so much, so there is no need for ABA therapy but once per week. No need for a qualified nanny when they can use Summer to be a nanny, respite, baker and maid around the house.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
We parent as best we can. Kids don't come with manuals. What I was trying to say is my son is Isiah's age. I see them treating him as a pre-teen. It's ridiculous. He's going to get into college and all hell will break loose. I can see Priscilla calling him every day and making a major pest of herself. I was never a neglectful mom. I didn't talk baby talk at my son either. Isaiah is going to have quite the awakening when it's time for him to move out.
You are right. My youngest sons wife, tells me often how he can’t do things for himself. Lol. I think also it is a generational thing. I was brought up to do the washing, ironing, cooking etc and the men went to work and this stayed with me when I got married, even though I worked full time, i did everything for the family. Crazy when I look back.

View attachment 115974
I just can't with these people! #leghumpers
Half of the leghumpers are IDD

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.