Fathering Autism #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its always good to show your 14 year old "typical teenager", eating dirt and having to fish it out of her mouth with your own fingers just like a 6 month old baby, isnt it?

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Its always good to show your 14 year old "typical teenager", eating dirt and having to fish it out of her mouth with your own fingers just like a 6 month old baby, isnt it?
Excellent click bait too!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
They gotta stop babying Isaiah. They just gotta. Bedtime. No video games. He participates in all family activities...heck he even sits in the back seat like a good little boy on their food runs. They pick out his clothes together as a family unit. P wakes him up in the morning. He goes everywhere with them.
This kid is 18 and a high school senior ready to graduate. I dont know about all kids, but the kids his age I do know would not. They just would not.
I am afraid that they have sheltered him so much that he isn't going to know what to do on his own, in the real world. Or he is going to go wild first chance he gets.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
One thing I have noticed about this group is that when you post, the spelling, grammar, use of capital letters and punctuation are very correct. It sure makes it easier to read. I assume a lot of you are educated beyond grade school and high school. This certainly is not the case when I read comments on other social media sites including FA and Facebook. Sometimes I can’t even figure out what they said. There seems to be no effort to proof read or correct any errors. So thank you all for making this site easy to read and appear fairly intelligent. It’s a breath of fresh air.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
The fan$$$zies probably think that is "too cute".. also that isn't just dirt..isnt that the stuff that has chicken poop in it for fertilizer?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
She really hasn’t changed or progressed much since she was a baby or toddler. Still not potty trained, still wears pull-ups, still can’t talk or really communicate clearly with sign language or her iPad. Can’t fix or plate her own food, eats in gulps, shoveling the food in. Geez.

Reactions: 17
The fan$$$zies probably think that is "too cute".. also that isn't just dirt..isnt that the stuff that has chicken poop in it for fertilizer?
Love how he didn’t even try to clean her mouth up... he carries on asking her to “get some more.” Smh. Yet they were worried about the dogs getting into that stuff!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Eating that soil is not going to hurt her. Kids been doing it since the beginning of kids....even if it's Miracle Grow. As long as pesticides weren't sprayed on it....it is fine.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Love how he didn’t even try to clean her mouth up... he carries on asking her to “get some more.” Smh. Yet they were worried about the dogs getting into that stuff!
This is absolutely disgusting that he continued the activity. What a piece of tit. There is so much dirt in her mouth it looks like she just shoved a bunch of Oreos in her mouth. Would he like it if dirt got in his mouth and he wasn't able to get the dirt out?!? I'm sure there are fertilizers in that bag of dirt too. What a piece of trash!!! I get that kids eat dirt and all is fine, but he didn't even bother to help get the majority of it out of her mouth. Hey, clicks and comments all around!!!

• Heart
Eating that soil is not going to hurt her. Kids been doing it since the beginning of kids....even if it's Miracle Grow. As long as pesticides weren't sprayed on it....it is fine.
It may not "hurt" her but it sure is crappy for a father to upload a video of his non verbal severely IDD daughter eating dirt.
It also won't "hurt" her because she will never know he did it.
Its exploitation.
IMO

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It may not "hurt" her but it sure is crappy for a father to upload a video of his non verbal severely IDD daughter eating dirt.
Its exploitation.
IMO
Maybe they ran out of leftovers!

• Haha
Its exploitation.
IMO
Of course we all agree they exploit Abbie!

I have some pics (real ones from a real camera) of my first daughter playing outside in the rain and mud, she was covered and even had some in her mouth. She was just blissfully happy, twirling and whirling and giggling...was adorable.

Reactions: 13
She really hasn’t changed or progressed much since she was a baby or toddler. Still not potty trained, still wears pull-ups, still can’t talk or really communicate clearly with sign language or her iPad. Can’t fix or plate her own food, eats in gulps, shoveling the food in. Geez.
Yeah, she can't really do much more than an infant can but, she sure can assualt ppl if she doesn't get what she wants right when she wants it. She is like an overgrown bully baby. (Oh, and she sure can scare the public to death and make ppls experiences that they pay good money for, miserable with all of the yelling, screaming, thrashing around. I'm sorry but, I don't like the girl and it's not even her fault. That's the sad thing.)

Reactions: 11
Of course we all agree they exploit Abbie!

I have some pics (real ones from a real camera) of my first daughter playing outside in the rain and mud, she was covered and even had some in her mouth. She was just blissfully happy, twirling and whirling and giggling...was adorable.
I have pics like that too.
Toddler days.
Good memories.
😁

• Heart
Reactions: 10
One thing I have noticed about this group is that when you post, the spelling, grammar, use of capital letters and punctuation are very correct. It sure makes it easier to read. I assume a lot of you are educated beyond grade school and high school. This certainly is not the case when I read comments on other social media sites including FA and Facebook. Sometimes I can’t even figure out what they said. There seems to be no effort to proof read or correct any errors. So thank you all for making this site easy to read and appear fairly intelligent. It’s a breath of fresh air.
Just a High School graduate here with a lot of common sense, and I paid attention in English class.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I cant upload Instagram onto my tablet coz I don't have a mobile phone for them to send a confirmation text so please tell me what happened - she ate her garden? If so, and shoot me down if you wish, the girl is severely mentally r*t*r*d*d and this is not PICA as a result of autism... talk about regressing... they need to get some serious professional advice as I am beginning to think she has further neurological damage ... and if I hear anymore about her living independently I shall scream. This is a sad indictment of her true mental capability.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So right. I did everything for my sons and when they went to university it was a big shock. They have recovered nicely but i really should have let them do things for themselves.
I am much more about letting my grandson learn to do things on his own with just gentle guidance.
We parent as best we can. Kids don't come with manuals. What I was trying to say is my son is Isiah's age. I see them treating him as a pre-teen. It's ridiculous. He's going to get into college and all hell will break loose. I can see Priscilla calling him every day and making a major pest of herself. I was never a neglectful mom. I didn't talk baby talk at my son either. Isaiah is going to have quite the awakening when it's time for him to move out.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.