Fathering Autism #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They gotta stop babying Isaiah. They just gotta. Bedtime. No video games. He participates in all family activities...heck he even sits in the back seat like a good little boy on their food runs. They pick out his clothes together as a family unit. P wakes him up in the morning. He goes everywhere with them.
This kid is 18 and a high school senior ready to graduate. I dont know about all kids, but the kids his age I do know would not. They just would not.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
She has been using her MLM work as an excuse to remain sedentary. This little side job is actually killing her. Eventually A & I might have to set up an intervention for Prisss to substantially decrease her MLM inFATuation hours & exercise more. It is probably true though that Assa love the MLM money more though. He also knows he can continue to film her food portions & certain angles to get his point across that he is tired of his fat wife.

A few examples:

-showing her portions
-focusing on what she cooks/even a channel
-showing her in a swimming suit
-laughing at her bent over & vlogging it
-crying in the past when discussing how she huffed & puffed while walking
-mentioning in vlog prior to surgery how the family has had to always alter their plans to accommodate her, then when she got defensive & said that’s not true, he didn’t want to upset her so he backed off

Btw, not to carry on the leftovers comment, but when it was brought up by someone here, I took it that they meant off P’s plate nightly....because they often talk about Ab’s 2nd helping to be off P’s plate. And that’s also where they go completely wrong in their parenting & they need to change that, esp due to pandemic fears. No more sharing food/cleaning up ppl’s plates. (omg Ab would flip, she has been so conditioned...)
Great post! That is just so passive aggressive and Asa is a master at that.

I agree that since Abbie doesn't know the difference between taking food from mom's plate or off the counter than taking it from a stranger, they all need to change their behavior. I have seen videos where P is preparing the food and some is already sitting on the counter, like huge meat slabs and Asa and Isaiah will come by and take a piece to try it. That is normal for most families I believe but Abbie can't comprehend the difference. Or why she sees her family do it but they slap her hand away from it. How confusing all that must be for her. No consistency.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
They gotta stop babying Isaiah. They just gotta. Bedtime. No video games. He participates in all family activities...heck he even sits in the back seat like a good little boy on their food runs. They pick out his clothes together as a family unit. P wakes him up in the morning. He goes everywhere with them.
This kid is 18 and a high school senior ready to graduate. I dont know about all kids, but the kids his age I do know would not. They just would not.
My son is 18. He worked 35 hours a week during school. Now that they are remote classroom he is doing close to 40. He goes to sleep when he wants. He's responsible for waking himself up and has been since he started high school. He knows how to set an alarm. He does not have a curfew. He pays his own car insurance, gas and his cell phone. He buys his own clothes and shoes. He doesn't drink or do drugs. He swears like a sailor. He has a steady girl and buys his own condoms. He's a straight A highest honors student. He has been accepted to 3 colleges. When I told him about this family and especially about Isaiah doing tik toks and how his parents treat him his only words were "That's fucked up." Isaiah will forever be 10 in their eyes and they're not doing their kid any favors.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
View attachment 115675
View attachment 115676

ive been reading and stuff, just started trolling her back.. or at least trying. but shes probably too busy with her intersectional feminism and racist bullshit. its a whole other can of worms. hard to take on the Abbie stuff without dragging her on her irrational hate of white people.

im here, though. just been super sore and resting up! thanks for asking!

PS - I actually use the same name everywhere (various numbers of bonks, usually bonkbonk or bonkbonkbonk).... so if you see bonk posting anywhere they havent banned me (my posts arent allowed on the FA youtube and instagram) then its me. i think I'm still allowed on summers deep thoughts pages on YT amd INSTA though!
Call her a liar and ask her how it feels to know that she just destroyed her own credibility all for the Maass family? Ask her if she thinks they would've done the same for her? Leave her with a big ," not a chance in hell". Then, invite her to come over here to reality and read some facts for once.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Great post! That is just so passive aggressive and Asa is a master at that.

I agree that since Abbie doesn't know the difference between taking food from mom's plate or off the counter than taking it from a stranger, they all need to change their behavior. I have seen videos where P is preparing the food and some is already sitting on the counter, like huge meat slabs and Asa and Isaiah will come by and take a piece to try it. That is normal for most families I believe but Abbie can't comprehend the difference. Or why she sees her family do it but they slap her hand away from it. How confusing all that must be for her. No consistency.
I always think about the fact that they just take bites of the food while it’s not ready. It’s mostly A that I have seen do this and Abbie is always sitting at the island looking at him wondering why she can’t have any. That is probably why when she eats ... she is always guarding her food with her arm and trying to eat so quickly cause she sees that they can eat whenever but will snatch food out of her hand.

• Sad
  • Wow
My son is 18. He worked 35 hours a week during school. Now that they are remote classroom he is doing close to 40. He goes to sleep when he wants. He's responsible for waking himself up and has been since he started high school. He knows how to set an alarm. He does not have a curfew. He pays his own car insurance, gas and his cell phone. He buys his own clothes and shoes. He doesn't drink or do drugs. He swears like a sailor. He has a steady girl and buys his own condoms. He's a straight A highest honors student. He has been accepted to 3 colleges. When I told him about this family and especially about Isaiah doing tik toks and how his parents treat him his only words were "That's fucked up." Isaiah will forever be 10 in their eyes and they're not doing their kid any favors.
So right. I did everything for my sons and when they went to university it was a big shock. They have recovered nicely but i really should have let them do things for themselves.
I am much more about letting my grandson learn to do things on his own with just gentle guidance.

Reactions: 13
Summer's Psych Evaluation

She is a 21 year old woman
Seems to get along with h

I think people are commenting about leftovers only because A&P themselves don't eat them. They should all have them.

That totally messed up on me.
Wait for it.
its coming

Not understanding how anyone could think this was anything but classic To me this Asa. He just HAD to get the line in there about "it was a little rude"
He knows how to play the game.
Yes exactly, I don’t think it’s the issue of having leftovers it’s just that P always says she won’t personally eat leftovers! I thought it very strange that she said the other night when she’d bought 5lb of prawns that she worries there won’t be enough food when she cooks. Normally that will stem from someone who never had enough food etc growing up and so they have the anxiety even when older and have money to get food they still buy and cook more. However, I really can’t see that it was the case for P and her parents etc.

Reactions: 9
I always think about the fact that they just take bites of the food while it’s not ready. It’s mostly A that I have seen do this and Abbie is always sitting at the island looking at him wondering why she can’t have any. That is probably why when she eats ... she is always guarding her food with her arm and trying to eat so quickly cause she sees that they can eat whenever but will snatch food out of her hand.
Basically an innate survival mechanism ....

Reactions: 8
Asa says, "I can't tell you how to get an absent father involved"

Well of course you can't ya nitwit, you couldn't tell your absent self how to be involved in your OTHER daughter's life.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Practice what you preach Arsewipe.
Ok, this is the biggest crock of tit I have ever seen in my entire almost 35 years on planet earth. He is talking about absent fathers and he IS one. He always talks about how everyone matters but, apparently his other daughter dosen't. He won't really even acknowledge her. I guess, to him, all this bullshit applies to everyone else. He loves to make himself a double standard. He is a waste of space, sperm and eggs and he needs to have his channel band if not for exploiting his kid, then for just being a down right waste of space.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Also, I'm not subbed to any of there pages! I just post their Vlog here every day for us to see when it comes out (which for me is 11pm as l am in the UK)
I also use Adblocker. So if l do decide to watch. They don't get any money from the adverts! 😘
How you do that.

Assa : I am the king or taking microwave meals and making them “fancy.”

Yes, we saw that with your pizza roll meal you fat duck,

After all this autism money dies out, I can gauranfuckintee that they will start doing mukbang videos with Abbie sitting right in the middle of them. Imagine the views and revenue.
Just gave them an idea
Good job on raising your son. I’m a true believer that we have to let them be and make them responsible human beings. We don’t have to give them everything or they will feel entitled to us giving them everything. They want something gotta work hard to get it. Everything is not free.

Reactions: 10
The fact that Asswipe posted this for the world to see proves that he has ZERO respect for his daughter. Assa you’re a POS
And the comments were as dumb as ever.
Go Abbie!
So cute!
I wish they made sand and dirt people could eat.
Etc.
#weirdos
#freaks
#leghumpers

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Posted same day, hours apart. Quite the good actors!
That
I misunderstood hotographers post......I read it as Cilla EAT your damn leftovers....because they all eat leftovers. lol
Here is another old but goodie to keep alive
View attachment 115890
Man up??? How 'bout you try it with your other daughter. What a hypocrit....if this doesn't show your naive leghumpers what a lying sack of poo you are, nothing will. They drank too much Kool-aid. They need to spit it out and face reality.

Why upload this?
More exploitation.
IMO
He knew she would do this...it's to "reinforce" his sympathy vote and prove she still needs all the free help they are getting since what they are doing is obviously not working.

• Angry
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.