Fathering Autism #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s just no way that she alone had $20k in sales in 1 day. Unless it was MLM koolaid consumers themselves due to the 20% off?

She seemed very cranky the entire vlog. I assumed it was from her hair parted on the other side & her shirt being uncomfortable & then she cooked for everyone. Her personality was altered from the hairstyle. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh! What happened to the thread title! It's been downgraded to a mere number.
A mod deleted it. Apparently it was inappropriate.

There’s just no way that she alone had $20k in sales in 1 day. Unless it was MLM koolaid consumers themselves due to the 20% off?

She seemed very cranky the entire vlog. I assumed it was from her hair parted on the other side & her shirt being uncomfortable & then she cooked for everyone. Her personality was altered from the hairstyle. 🤣
I agree, $20,000 in ONE day?? I don't think so. I don't know how limelife works but maybe she was counting the sales from her "girls"?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So. Yesterday P was too busy with "meetings" to help do her school, but made sure to take a pic of it for the 'gram. Zero effort, hoping for mass rewards.
I see you heifer. :cool:

View attachment 114984
Sorry but what a load of bollocks. No way did she complete it without prompting. I have been watching for a long time and I have rarely seen her do anything without serious prompting.just stop with the lies.
Don’t know about anyone else but last night there was zero cuteness factor , she is maturing facially fast. What now Arsewipe?
Also I am pissed because the mods have taken my thread title down. The first one I come up with and it’s too colourful.
Oh well. As Paul Rogers sang.

P smirked in yesterday’s vlog when he said he’s going to start full on exercising the next morning. So that means he went for a run this am? (Is that why he looked like a puffer fish?...Because he didn’t).

When she was serving up his cheesy buttery potatoes(?) in today’s vlog she looked pissed at more exercise talk. It’s funny to watch someone who is so bitchy about her MLM, yet so food addicted, get so triggered.

I saw that old vlog posted here where she was feeding everyone loads of sodium & fats for game day. It’s ok to have 1-2 options, then healthier stuff, but she’s just a hardcore jar of cheese whiz or her canned cheese & crackers. All the fats from years past are still in her cells.

Dinner time tonite was even hefty. She had the butter stick left out. Corn is a sugar carb, is it not? So why add buttery biscuits? Blech! I also think she hides in the kitchen to get away from Abbie.
Yes. I have noticed that she will do anything to escape dealing with Abbie but to be honest I can’t blame her. There isn’t a lot to look forward to there, she must see the reality of the chaos for the rest of her life. I pity her in a way.

I totally noticed that!
Hi piggy!!!
Sorry but I don’t under stand the reply to this post, can someone explain,

Whoever came up with the title for this thread wins. I'm still cracking up! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
‘‘Twas me but they took it down because it’s not u rated

And I cant wait!!!!!

Oooooh! It looks like shes not selling as much as she thought with this sale. If she's on there begging....I need you..
Dont cry because you didn't swindle enough sales to give you more money..maybe since of your viewers are eating PB and J. Maybe you shouldn't be begging for people to buy more from you. 😠
I don’t understand why people would pay so much for these cosmetics, there are untold numbers of good, low price ones out there. These leghumpers must have plenty of money.

Looks like I will have to revisit the vlog too... seems I missed a lot of hidden gems in this one. Lol. I can’t believe she said the whole thing about plating people’s dinner? Really it’s easier? They’re all able bodied except for Abbie. Those lazy motherfuckers. P I probably just doing it cause as you guys said, saves her time that she would need to be around Abbie. Ugh
Sorry but I plate everyone’s dinner always have, must be a thing where I come from

So she went from selling $380 to $20,000?

I think she’s lying. When they posted the podcast, someone here pointed out that she made it a point to mention that Slimelife is selling after Asa was complaining about Ad Revenue. She wants to put on a front that they are doing good because struggling can affect her fake sales pitch.

And I’m also interested to see what’s going to happen once her beauty guides aren’t selling. Will Leghumpers remain loyal?
She is lying to herself because she can’t face what’s coming.
It cost $169 for starter kit, $9.99 a month for a website, $75 annually. And the make up kits don’t even come with everything you may want to advertise to sell, so you need to order every addition item you want to showcase.

You can only make 20% of your sales starting out. So if you want to make that $200 back from buying the starter kit and website, you need to sell $1000 worth of product.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
...she’s definitely not on the plant [diet] 🥳 ....thank you so much for posting the side by side. I hate liars.
You're welcome 🤗

So what is this ‘snow’ filter? I was thinking that she had her hair combed on different sides & that she normally shows us the darker part, which is weird because you’d think she’d want to show off expensive highlights. But then her highlights just looked too blonde & I thought maybe she used some sort of wash out highlight paint? If that exists.

This 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Honestly this is what I’ve been thinking why do all the things and act like she gaf. Let her live happy feed her Bc that’s all she cares about and thats the purpose stop acting like it’s going to matter. Piggy never gave one duck and ass I’ll give him 2 fucks lol
They act like one day Abbie is going to magically wake up on Saturday morning and will say “oh it’s saturday... time to get some house work done ... first I’ll do the dusting and vacuuming and then I’ll take care of laundry...” unfortunately she will never think like that, and every time she does “chores” will be due to them forcing her and showing her what to do for the millionth time. So I too wish they would stop with this “path to independence” BS.

Reactions: 21
Anyone notice P set down a piece of candy presumably on top of the paper towel after Abbie took off. That woman created a (sugar) monster! Like when he wrote that P was feeding Ab gummies to get her sit on the surf board (at age 5?) Extremely heavy set woman continuously bribing her 2 sec attn span child w/ candy constantly. There comes a point w/ bribery where one has to make healthy decisions for their child, esp when it makes no diff from age 5 to almost 15 in how functioning she is on the surf board. We don’t know what sort of treats it takes nowadays (we know there’s food incentive there for her). Ab needs total help on the surf board. Which is fine/glad she participates.

Last week Asa was disgusted to see Ab was sat eating chocolate covered gummies. We know either P or her mom brought those into the house. So gross!

• Heart
I remember Asa bragging a year or so ago about Abbie no longer needing "edible reinforcers". That didn't last long!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Anyone notice P set down a piece of candy presumably on top of the paper towel after Abbie took off. That woman created a (sugar) monster! Like when he wrote that P was feeding Ab gummies to get her sit on the surf board (at age 5?) Extremely heavy set woman continuously bribing her 2 sec attn span child w/ candy constantly. There comes a point w/ bribery where one has to make healthy decisions for their child, esp when it makes no diff from age 5 to almost 15 in how functioning she is on the surf board. We don’t know what sort of treats it takes nowadays (we know there’s food incentive there for her). Ab needs total help on the surf board. Which is fine/glad she participates.

Last week Asa was disgusted to see Ab was sat eating chocolate covered gummies. We know either P or her mom brought those into the house. So gross!
I agree and I think it’s too late now! The gummies could have also been sent to them by their fans. So crazy and bizarre how people can send junk like that ... it’s like sending cigarettes to a smoker. Anyway, Abbie has definitely learned that everything she does in life needs to be backed up by a reward. You can see even in most recent video, she matches one color and asks for a snack immediately. It’s become instinct for her at this point. He’s been doing a good job not showing her ask for food lately but if you look closely you can see.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
They act like one day Abbie is going to magically wake up on Saturday morning and will say “oh it’s saturday... time to get some house work done ... first I’ll do the dusting and vacuuming and then I’ll take care of laundry...” unfortunately she will never think like that, and every time she does “chores” will be due to them forcing her and showing her what to do for the millionth time. So I too wish they would stop with this “path to independence” BS.
I agree. So what is the point of doing any of this school work. All that might be vaguely useful is speech therapy or some form of occupational therapy doing some repetitive task that might be useful like loading and unloading washing machines in a laundry under constant supervision. The more I watch the more I realise she and they have a miserable future ahead. I think the penny is beginning to drop just how dire the situation is now that they have to do school-like tasks with her at home. JSA is beginning to look more and more like an expensive day care facility. Priscillas obsession with food and lowlife make up is pure escapism and her tolerance level with Abbie is reducing day by day and no amount of editing can disguise it.

If you ask me they are on a downward spiral to implosion.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I remember in a recent video where P said something along the lines of "We're the ones who have to live with her, we want her to be happy - not miserable."
Which translates to: We'll give in any time Abbie even hints at being about to throw a tantrum and just give her food or let her take a break after doing 45 seconds of a task.
Asa seems to be the only one who tells Abbie no when she asks for more food. He may have given in to her a small handful of times but overall he tells her no most often.

I agree. So what is the point of doing any of this school work. All that might be vaguely useful is speech therapy or some form of occupational therapy doing some repetitive task that might be useful like loading and unloading washing machines in a laundry under constant supervision. The more I watch the more I realise she and they have a miserable future ahead. I think the penny is beginning to drop just how dire the situation is now that they have to do school-like tasks with her at home. JSA is beginning to look more and more like an expensive day care facility. Priscillas obsession with food and lowlife make up is pure escapism and her tolerance level with Abbie is reducing day by day and no amount of editing can disguise it.

If you ask me they are on a downward spiral to implosion.
Don't forget P's third obsession - her precious house decor!
I agree that Abbie will benefit more from more practical things (which aren't too complicated) mixed in with physical exercise so that she doesn't end up like Mama P.

• Heart
I remember Asa bragging a year or so ago about Abbie no longer needing "edible reinforcers". That didn't last long!
I watched that cleaning the counter part again & based on the tiny long dark thing P picks off the counter & then sets down when Abbie leaves the kitchen & also based on Abbie’s smacking & dark lips, I think she was giving ice cream sprinkles as an enforcer. [Abbie: Might work for a speck of sugar & toxic food coloring]. However, she likely was given a mouthful.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
morning yous guys

I'm watching yesterdays vlog now.

P is cooking and says they use low sodium soy sauce, see they eat healthy! When she walks away to the fridge...check that dang load! And her fans say they see a ton of weight loss? That is called brainwashed blind. I know this may be nicpicky and we all are different, but P's hair when she cooks. I pull my hair back when I cook, her's is just hanging there, that just bugs me.

P tells Abbie to come back, "I'm not chasing you Ab" as she chases her.

Asa's moobs....I think he is wearing spanx to corral his belly and it comes under his moobs which makes them look perky.

Asa claims there is not enough hours in the day to teach Abbie...somehow the school find enough hours.

I do believe they have switched to her wearing depends instead of a bulky pull up at least when they are filming.

OMG! That meal!!! P is a chef(LOL) and they make microwave pre made mashed potatoes? Then cover them with meat and cheese? Then potatoes in the crockpot, corn and the ever present biscuits. They eat vegetables...corn!! Such bad nutrition...these two people are gonna have heart attacks or stroke. At least Summer says she has been running everyday, she was for sure packing on the poundage. Asa claims as long as his heat rate is up, it's exercise....I bet his heart rate goes up when he bends to put on his shoes.

Lastly...bedtime for I. Now when mine were still in school, even as seniors if I heard them up past midnight, I would say you need to go to bed. Not a set time, but they do need to get up and do some learnin'.

That's it for my stupid old bitter lady opinion.

• Haha
  • Heart

I am also glad she enjoys sitting on a surf board , but a surfer she isn’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
morning yous guys

I'm watching yesterdays vlog now.

P is cooking and says they use low sodium soy sauce, see they eat healthy! When she walks away to the fridge...check that dang load! And her fans say they see a ton of weight loss? That is called brainwashed blind. I know this may be nicpicky and we all are different, but P's hair when she cooks. I pull my hair back when I cook, her's is just hanging there, that just bugs me.

P tells Abbie to come back, "I'm not chasing you Ab" as she chases her.

Asa's moobs....I think he is wearing spanx to corral his belly and it comes under his moobs which makes them look perky.

Asa claims there is not enough hours in the day to teach Abbie...somehow the school find enough hours.

I do believe they have switched to her wearing depends instead of a bulky pull up at least when they are filming.

OMG! That meal!!! P is a chef(LOL) and they make microwave pre made mashed potatoes? Then cover them with meat and cheese? Then potatoes in the crockpot, corn and the ever present biscuits. They eat vegetables...corn!! Such bad nutrition...these two people are gonna have heart attacks or stroke. At least Summer says she has been running everyday, she was for sure packing on the poundage. Asa claims as long as his heat rate is up, it's exercise....I bet his heart rate goes up when he bends to put on his shoes.

Lastly...bedtime for I. Now when mine were still in school, even as seniors if I heard them up past midnight, I would say you need to go to bed. Not a set time, but they do need to get up and do some learnin'.

That's it for my stupid old bitter lady opinion.
P using low sodium sauce in that still very calorie rich meal is like when people go to McDonald's, get a big mac & fries and then a DIET coke because they're trying to watch their weight.... lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don't mean to defend them with what I'm about to say. I 100% think not eating leftovers as a grown adult is stupid and wasteful. If you're gonna refuse leftovers just portion your cooking. However, if P or whoever else has decided that they won't eat leftovers, I really don't get what's so bad about giving them to Abbie? Is the argument/consensus on here that they all should take part in eating the leftovers? Or that they should just throw them away instead of giving them to Ab? I doubt these guys compost and food waste is just as bad as other forms of waste if you're sending it to a landfill because it will release methane gas. Then of course there is the actual monetary waste factor, as well. Abbie clearly does not care what she eats. Leftovers versus freshly cooked probably makes little difference to her. Why not give her leftovers to avoid food waste? I get that she's not a garbage disposal, but idk if I think giving her leftovers is treating her as less-than if she doesn't even know the difference and is happy with any food you put in front of her. I know it might be offensive to some of us if it happened to us, but Abbie doesn't think like us. Hell, my brother IS NT but a 6'2 19 years old college swimmer and gym nut who goes through food like crazy. He will eat anything. I obviously don't live with my parents anymore but I know that they give him leftovers or stuff from the fridge they're trying to get rid of because he will eat any and everything and he doesn't mind. They've been doing that for years. I know a lot of families with "garbage disposal" sons who do this, actually. (We playfully call my brother a garbage disposal and he laughs and agrees.) My cousins who are also male dudes are the same way. I guess I would get it if they were forcing that food on her when she obviously doesn't want it, but has Abbie ever seemed unhappy or tried to refuse the leftovers they give her? Asking because it's definitely possible that she did and I just missed it. If not, I guess I don't take huge issue with it. Better than just throwing it out.

Similarly to the dirty feet thing, the leftovers critique seems too nitpicky to me, but hey this is a gossip site, to each their own. I'm open to having my mind changed. That's just my 2 cents.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.