Fathering Autism #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what is this ‘snow’ filter? I was thinking that she had her hair combed on different sides & that she normally shows us the darker part, which is weird because you’d think she’d want to show off expensive highlights. But then her highlights just looked too blonde & I thought maybe she used some sort of wash out highlight paint? If that exists.
Go back to thread 17. MaidenGirl posted a video of it and it shows how it works. It's on the last few pages but I'm not sure exactly what page.

Reactions: 3
Thank you @Stripe69 for the thread title!

Don't forget to help poor Cilla out so she can buy all the luxurious things! ;)
Watching LM, can someone please tell her when you apply anything on your face you don’t rub it in like your putting lotion on your arm! She’s tugging, and rubbing, she doesn’t even know to pat and/or stipple? I just can’t with her...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
It's a requirement yo see a nutritionist before and continue to see one after every 6 weeks for a long time...they usually require you to lise a certas in amount of weight on your own BEFORE the surgery as a test to see if you are really committed to a life long change.considering her size, the surgeon probably wanted her to lose 50 pounds before he would authorize surgery. The more you cas n lose before, the less complications. Her surgeon must not have done that becausd she sure as hell didn't lose any before.
I still love the vlog with her 6 month follow up and when she asked the Dr if he was happy with her progress, he paused and didn’t say yes, he couldn’t lie,if you guys don’t remember try and find it, then when they were walking to the car afterwards P was totally trying to sing a different song

It's a requirement yo see a nutritionist before and continue to see one after every 6 weeks for a long time...they usually require you to lise a certas in amount of weight on your own BEFORE the surgery as a test to see if you are really committed to a life long change.considering her size, the surgeon probably wanted her to lose 50 pounds before he would authorize surgery. The more you cas n lose before, the less complications. Her surgeon must not have done that becausd she sure as hell didn't lose any before.
Maybe paying out of pocket you don’t have to do those requirements they have on normal people

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I still love the vlog with her 6 month follow up and when she asked the Dr if he was happy with her progress, he paused and didn’t say yes, he couldn’t lie,if you guys don’t remember try and find it, then when they were walking to the car afterwards P was totally trying to sing a different song

Maybe paying out of pocket you don’t have to do those requirements they have on normal people
The first 6 months is when the weight drops the fastest if you stick to mostly protein. Apparently she didn't.

Reactions: 14
I’m not trying to open a moral debate here either but after while you have to say what is the f****** point? They are saying for her to live independently at 11:40, there is no way in hell. Shits exhausting
Honestly this is what I’ve been thinking why do all the things and act like she gaf. Let her live happy feed her Bc that’s all she cares about and thats the purpose stop acting like it’s going to matter. Piggy never gave one duck and ass I’ll give him 2 fucks lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just really want to know if pigcilla had to see a nutritionist before or after her surgery. I’m not gonna lie, I had bypass back in December after much consideration and discussion with many doctors. I have more than one chronic illness that keeps me from being able to exercise, no that’s not an excuse. I will literally pass out if I try. I had to see a nutritionist 3 times prior to surgery and at every appointment after. If she did she didn’t listen. Her plate makes me want to vomit. I can only eat maybe 1/3 of what she puts on that plate. Not to mention it’s meat and starch. And carbs are supposed to only be coming from veggies. Non starchy veggies!!!! Corn is a huge no no! I only ever see her eating corn, baked beans, (hello tons of sugar, also a no no), or potatoes. I would be physically sick eating her portions, I don’t know how she got back to that without making herself sick. I wanted something bad the other day, and I usually have trouble getting over 500 calories a day because I eat so clean. Lean meats and veggies. But anyway, I had pizza rolls. You know how many I are before I was full, 3!!!! This woman is lying to herself and everyone else if she thinks she can lose weight eating like she does
Thanks for sharing. It's good to hear from someone who experienced it. And it serves to reinforce all we've been saying. Her stomach is stretched again. She failed her surgery. She was too damn lazy to follow thru.
guys....I have no idea why its typing dark like this but if theres anything to mess up you can be sure I'll do it

• Haha
Reactions: 20
wait! In the new video they are all helping themselves and she did not prepare their plates 😂🤣🤣🤣... lets see if the trend continues.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The stages her facial expression goes through reminds me of when an old man farts and at first he's surprised at how bad it smells, but then he gets nervous that others around him can smell it too.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
EDIT: I now see that most already took a deep dive of the site sooo sorry for posting about it again. I just can't get over how much of this post is absolutely relevant to what's been discussed here for weeks now.

Oh y'all... I saw this posted in the previous thread but don't know if anyone's seen this blog post from Asa dated 2015... wow:

In My Brain
Posted by Webmaster on April 13, 2015 at 10:35 PM
Comments
comments (1)

"I don't know what spurred these thoughts exactly or why I felt the need to put them into type. I don't have a motive for writing usually and this entry is no different. Perhaps it will unintentionally give more insight for those that don't know and connect with those that do. I don't know…

I like to stare at other special needs kids. The way they and their family handles life amazes me. So one observation from this past weekend (another great SFA event), that may have started this entire blog entry, was seeing a boy interact with his younger brother. The boy is a teenager roughly Isaiah's age and his brother is a little older than Abigail. The two could be twins and are nearly the same size. The younger brother is on the spectrum and has a hard time coping in some situations so he gets worked up and has fits. During one such fit his older brother held his head gently and kissed him on the cheek to sooth him. In any other world a 13 year old boy kissing his 10 year old brother on the cheek may be odd. In his world it's just love. Even with the care that my 13 year old shows towards his 9 year old sister I still found myself a little caught off guard by the action. Teenagers aren't supposed to have to provide this kind of nurturing and support, but he does.

I still get embarrassed. Not every time but a lot of the time I have to make a conscious effort to not care what others think or to ignore the stares when my own kid acts out of the norm or we walk through a public venue with her service dog that would not normally be a place for animals. When she is really in rare form Abigail can attract all sorts of attention with screaming or running through a crowd, grabbing other peoples food, sticking her hand down her pull-up after a surprise bowel movement, etc. I'm not proud of it but I get embarrassed. It's easy to say that I shouldn't be embarrassed or that I should embrace what makes her who she is but sometimes I just want to go out to dinner and blend in with the crowd. Sometimes I would like to simply walk through a public venue without 50 people turning around to see what or who just let out that blood curdling scream.

"I am terrified. This weekend we found little dark hairs under her armpits. What will I do with puberty? How do I prepare for my Abigail to venture into womanhood? I can handle what is happening now. I'm prepared for the present but I am absolutely terrified for the future. Does everyone have that white-knuckle-barely-hanging-on to what's happening next feeling?

I want a bestie. I said it out loud. Don't get me wrong, I have friends…a few…it's a short list…which has a lot to do with my bubbly personality I'm sure..."

"I'm happy. With the previous list it probably doesn't sound like it but I couldn't imagine life with less going on. We are busy people and we like it that way. We seem to enjoy the chaos for some stupid reason and seek more of it whenever things slow down a little. I love my life the way it is…"

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I watched it.
She's going for a sales goal of $500.00 per day. She was at like 380ish.
People are buying that tit UP.
And joining!!
She stated she got the biggest paycheck of her entire life today.
I wonder how much she scammed?
We just gotta wait for the fallout in a few months.
All these people will see that they can't make money doing this MLM.
They will all come here and tell us about it!! 😀
So she went from selling $380 to $20,000?

I think she’s lying. When they posted the podcast, someone here pointed out that she made it a point to mention that Slimelife is selling after Asa was complaining about Ad Revenue. She wants to put on a front that they are doing good because struggling can affect her fake sales pitch.

And I’m also interested to see what’s going to happen once her beauty guides aren’t selling. Will Leghumpers remain loyal?

It cost $169 for starter kit, $9.99 a month for a website, $75 annually. And the make up kits don’t even come with everything you may want to advertise to sell, so you need to order every addition item you want to showcase.

You can only make 20% of your sales starting out. So if you want to make that $200 back from buying the starter kit and website, you need to sell $1000 worth of product.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
So. Both of these pictures were taken on the same day!
There is not a single person on this plant that can tell me she's not using filters!
The leghumpers praise her for looking so beautiful! How do they not see she is she full of tit!
And don't get me started on the live filters! Ugh! 😠

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
So. Both of these pictures were taken on the same day!
There is not a single person on this plant that can tell me she's not using filters!
The leghumpers praise her for looking so beautiful! How do they not see she is she full of tit!
And don't get me started on the live filters! Ugh! 😠
She looks better in the picture where she's not trying, despite the annoyed expression. The posed pic just looks odd.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.