Fathering Autism #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Whimiscal

This is what the autism spectrum looks more like, it's not linear, as some NT's would like to think lol! And NT "experts" like to think that *we* - autistic people - are rigid thinkers who aren't flexible! Haha

I'm definitely guilty of rigid thinking when it comes to changing terms about autism, when the prompt comes from someone I *have* to deal with because of my brother. I'm just over it. In general they want information from me to benefit him, and I play along because it might actually do him some good. When, in that process, they don't say thank you and start correcting me, I stop playing nice. "I'm not this dude's Mom and I don't have to be on this call or in this office, so we can we cut the crap already?" I am fine if I use a word that has fallen out of use and they answer using the correct one.

If my brother or someone on the spectrum says they prefer a certain term, that is completely different. I have no desire to tell anyone who they are, how they want to be described and what feels right to them.

Did anyone catch in the new vlog, ca 14:15, P is plating their food and says it's "just easier." Like hell she isn't reading here.

Edited for typos.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Looking at it again this vlog is completely void of content - repeat of the colour matching task (which proves WHAT?) And loading the washing machine. Abbie showing her worst spoilt little madam side of trying to get out of anything she doesn't want do which is basically everything except eating or swimming. Surely even the dimmest of the crazed fans have to see that this is DULL and so far from cute.

Priscilla really could not hide her facial expressions of exasperation and on second viewing you can really see the choppy editing - what I wouldn't give to see the full coverage. Dear me, things are going from bad to worse.
I noticed Prilly's anger. I'm not even classing it down as frustration. It was anger and it was obvious.

Looking at it again this vlog is completely void of content - repeat of the colour matching task (which proves WHAT?) And loading the washing machine. Abbie showing her worst spoilt little madam side of trying to get out of anything she doesn't want do which is basically everything except eating or swimming. Surely even the dimmest of the crazed fans have to see that this is DULL and so far from cute.

Priscilla really could not hide her facial expressions of exasperation and on second viewing you can really see the choppy editing - what I wouldn't give to see the full coverage. Dear me, things are going from bad to worse.
I noticed Prilly's anger. I'm not even classing it down as frustration. It was anger and it was obvious.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm definitely guilty of rigid thinking when it comes to changing terms about autism, when the prompt comes from someone I *have* to deal with because of my brother. I'm just over it. In general they want information from me to benefit him, and I play along because it might actually do him some good. When, in that process, they don't say thank you and start correcting me, I stop playing nice. "I'm not this dude's Mom and I don't have to be on this call or in this office, so we can we cut the crap already?" I am fine if I use a word that has fallen out of use and they answer using the correct one.

If my brother or someone on the spectrum says they prefer a certain term, that is completely different. I have no desire to tell anyone who they are, how they want to be described and what feels right to them.
I totally noticed that!
Hi piggy!!!

Reactions: 6
That was my bad. nahtahnkx was reponding to my post while I was editing for typos by putting it in the program we use at work to catch typos. The best part it is still missed a couple.

I hit save before I put this back:
Did anyone catch in the new vlog, ca 14:15, P is plating their food and says it's "just easier." Like hell she isn't reading here.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hi Piggy!!! We see you!
Not me!
And not Baymaus!

On thread 17 talking about live filters on Prilly. MaidenGirl posted one called SNOW
I think this is actually what she used it can change so much!

Soooo...not much going on here tonight. I'll throw this out there.
Anyone else getting tired of watching them all in the pool?
Content suffering. At least as to what the title suggests. Although they did show Abbie matching colors again, and prolly cooking again.....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Soooo...not much going on here tonight. I'll throw this out there.
Anyone else getting tired of watching them all in the pool?
Content suffering. At least as to what the title suggests. Although they did show Abbie matching colors again, and prolly cooking again.....
Vlogs are getting more and more boring. Especially now that they are stuck at home.

Vlogs are getting more and more boring. Especially now that they are stuck at home.
Did anyone watch her LM video tonite? I was wondering why the title said "I need you".

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Did anyone watch her LM video tonite? I was wondering why the title said "I need you".
I didn't watch. If they weren't doing the vlogs her "buy my stuff" persona might be sort of believable. Knowing how she really is versus the fake persona means I don't last a minute.

• Haha
  • Wow

I watched it.
She's going for a sales goal of $500.00 per day. She was at like 380ish.
People are buying that tit UP.
And joining!!
She stated she got the biggest paycheck of her entire life today.
I wonder how much she scammed?
We just gotta wait for the fallout in a few months.
All these people will see that they can't make money doing this MLM.
They will all come here and tell us about it!! 😀

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
So what is this ‘snow’ filter? I was thinking that she had her hair combed on different sides & that she normally shows us the darker part, which is weird because you’d think she’d want to show off expensive highlights. But then her highlights just looked too blonde & I thought maybe she used some sort of wash out highlight paint? If that exists.

Reactions: 6
I just really want to know if pigcilla had to see a nutritionist before or after her surgery. I’m not gonna lie, I had bypass back in December after much consideration and discussion with many doctors. I have more than one chronic illness that keeps me from being able to exercise, no that’s not an excuse. I will literally pass out if I try. I had to see a nutritionist 3 times prior to surgery and at every appointment after. If she did she didn’t listen. Her plate makes me want to vomit. I can only eat maybe 1/3 of what she puts on that plate. Not to mention it’s meat and starch. And carbs are supposed to only be coming from veggies. Non starchy veggies!!!! Corn is a huge no no! I only ever see her eating corn, baked beans, (hello tons of sugar, also a no no), or potatoes. I would be physically sick eating her portions, I don’t know how she got back to that without making herself sick. I wanted something bad the other day, and I usually have trouble getting over 500 calories a day because I eat so clean. Lean meats and veggies. But anyway, I had pizza rolls. You know how many I are before I was full, 3!!!! This woman is lying to herself and everyone else if she thinks she can lose weight eating like she does

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I just really want to know if pigcilla had to see a nutritionist before or after her surgery. I’m not gonna lie, I had bypass back in December after much consideration and discussion with many doctors. I have more than one chronic illness that keeps me from being able to exercise, no that’s not an excuse. I will literally pass out if I try. I had to see a nutritionist 3 times prior to surgery and at every appointment after. If she did she didn’t listen. Her plate makes me want to vomit. I can only eat maybe 1/3 of what she puts on that plate. Not to mention it’s meat and starch. And carbs are supposed to only be coming from veggies. Non starchy veggies!!!! Corn is a huge no no! I only ever see her eating corn, baked beans, (hello tons of sugar, also a no no), or potatoes. I would be physically sick eating her portions, I don’t know how she got back to that without making herself sick. I wanted something bad the other day, and I usually have trouble getting over 500 calories a day because I eat so clean. Lean meats and veggies. But anyway, I had pizza rolls. You know how many I are before I was full, 3!!!! This woman is lying to herself and everyone else if she thinks she can lose weight eating like she does
It really doesn't seem like she did. She just got the surgery and seems to think that it means she can still eat what she wants and it won't matter because of the surgery. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
If she DID see a nutritionist or maybe even a therapist of some kind, she is definitely ignoring whatever rules they may have given her.

Reactions: 14
It really doesn't seem like she did. She just got the surgery and seems to think that it means she can still eat what she wants and it won't matter because of the surgery. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
If she DID see a nutritionist or maybe even a therapist of some kind, she is definitely ignoring whatever rules they may have given her.
It's a requirement yo see a nutritionist before and continue to see one after every 6 weeks for a long time...they usually require you to lise a certas in amount of weight on your own BEFORE the surgery as a test to see if you are really committed to a life long change.considering her size, the surgeon probably wanted her to lose 50 pounds before he would authorize surgery. The more you cas n lose before, the less complications. Her surgeon must not have done that becausd she sure as hell didn't lose any before.

Reactions: 16
I watched it.
She's going for a sales goal of $500.00 per day. She was at like 380ish.
People are buying that tit UP.
And joining!!
She stated she got the biggest paycheck of her entire life today.
I wonder how much she scammed?
We just gotta wait for the fallout in a few months.
All these people will see that they can't make money doing this MLM.
They will all come here and tell us about it!! 😀
And I cant wait!!!!!

Oooooh! It looks like shes not selling as much as she thought with this sale. If she's on there begging....I need you..
Dont cry because you didn't swindle enough sales to give you more money..maybe since of your viewers are eating PB and J. Maybe you shouldn't be begging for people to buy more from you. 😠

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Looks like I will have to revisit the vlog too... seems I missed a lot of hidden gems in this one. Lol. I can’t believe she said the whole thing about plating people’s dinner? Really it’s easier? They’re all able bodied except for Abbie. Those lazy motherfuckers. P I probably just doing it cause as you guys said, saves her time that she would need to be around Abbie. Ugh

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.