Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Apollo111

This "#autismprincess ", shit is really starting to piss me off. That shit has got to stop. They are glorifying something that she dosen't even have. (In my opinion) I'm not saying autism is bad but, it's not something that should be glorified. If I were to call my kid something like that she would jump my ass! I'm a good mind to get on there and ask her who she is talking about bc, it sure ain't Abigail. It's like they are trying to put Abigail on some sort of pedestal above others that DO have autism. She is no better than anyone else with her condition.
I have autism and I hate the autism princess stuff. We are more than just autistic. There's a million other ways to describe someone .. why don't they call her ******** or developmentally delayed princess(no offence meant). She doesn't even have any special interests or many traits of having autism. It's like 95% delayed and 5% sensory issues God I hate this family and Abby shows people with autism In such a bad light :(

I have autism and I hate the autism princess stuff. We are more than just autistic. There's a million other ways to describe someone .. why don't they call her re.tarded. princess or developmentally delayed princess(no offence meant). She doesn't even have any special interests or many traits of having autism. It's like 95% delayed and 5% sensory issues God I hate this family and Abby shows people with autism In such a bad light :(

• Heart
Reactions: 23

lovesis

VIP Member

This channel isnt about autism anymore.

They put her on display like a freak. A camera in the washing machine to watch Abbie peek into it, really?

• Haha
  • Heart

lovesis

VIP Member

Of course the leghumpers are attacking. I personally don’t care if they drink, but this person has a point. The channel is called fathering autism not watch us get wasted. It’s tacky imo.

• Haha
  • Heart

therealamylynn

VIP Member
Not like a teenager but like a toddler. See...touch...taste. That is the level she is on.
I would say more like an infant. My son ate an ant when he was 7 months old. He was sitting in the grass and just picked it up and ate it. But if I told him when he was a toddler "DO NOT eat the dirt" he wouldn't. That's the difference. They can tell Abbie until they're blue in the face, and she just won't get it. It's almost like it's something she can't comprehend or control. I don't believe that her eating the dirt is Autism. That's her ID right there.

• Heart
Newest vlog --- did anyone else see when A was at the island counter with Abbie talking to teacher and she put her arm up and he f****ing tickled her!!! And I believe Isaiah did it when he was trying to get Abbie into the pool. This makes me so mad - STOP IT YOU IDIOTS!

Abbie cooking with P - that did not go well as it cut from helping to eating and you can definitely see the aggravation on P's face. I wonder if she throws herself into cooking so much because it's just another distraction from having to take care of her daughter.

There are so many "jump cuts" you can't tell truly how she is doing. He is definitely editing this in her favor to show the fancies how well they are teaching her at home. And also he is really choppy with the camera, methinks it's because it might be more difficult to screenshot the unflattering parts. Whatever, it makes it very difficult to watch and I may just stop watching altogether.

How wonderful that Asa can accept unsolicited coffee and donuts from a complete stranger......

Last edited:
  • Heart

Hotographer512

VIP Member
My friend's son who has a primary IDD diagnosis with secondary Autism exhibits the same behavior as Abbie. He rocks and sways, flaps hands and is non verbal. However he seems to have learned so much more than Abbie. He does well in restaurants and he learned how to ride a bike. I see Abbie so far behind him developmentally. I have to wonder how much of her delay is due to her parents not getting her in a school that can truly help her as well as being inconsistent with her when she's not in school.
In the beginning....
The public school was given basically a child who spent her formative years in the back of a motorcycle repair shop with her 7 year old brother as her primary care giver for at least 4 hours a day 5 days a week.
She was basically feral and they couldn't do anything for or with her.
So the Massives sued, got a settlement, got a taxpayer paid scholarship and put her in JSA.
Now, 6 -7 years later (or however long she's been there) Abbie still struggles with everything.
That's why I was saying it would be interesting to see her IEPs over the years.
To see if she is actually reaching milestones or goals.
But yes, there is zero consistency in that home.
For anything.
IMO

• Heart

KeepinItReal516

Chatty Member
Assa : I am the king or taking microwave meals and making them “fancy.”

Yes, we saw that with your pizza roll meal you fat fuck,

After all this autism money dies out, I can gauranfuckintee that they will start doing mukbang videos with Abbie sitting right in the middle of them. Imagine the views and revenue.

• Haha
  • Wow

lovesis

VIP Member
Hello Everybody. I have been following the Fathering Austism threads here for a long time, but this is my first time posting. Everyone in the Maas home, even Summer, have seemed particularly anxious in the past week and even passive aggressive toward one another. (Except for Abby who has no clue what is going on around her). It's like watching a simmering pot that is going to eventually boil over. Aside from being together 24 hours a day, I think much of the tension revolves around the sad truth that Asa and Priscilla have created a situation in which they are dependent on social media for their financial survival. Asa is constantly following everyone around the house filming them, hoping to scramble enough footage to create enough content for the next video. Priscilla can't cook alone, the kids can't swim alone, and he even barged into his 18 year old son's room recently to tell him to go to bed....while filming him! Priscilla is desperately peddling cosmetics to stay "up the line" with Limelife, and seems very emotionally detached from everyone in the house. I am not a huge fan of Priscilla, but I have to say that Asa is very disrespectful to her to the point of being a bully. I have watched him now in two videos aim a nerf ball gun at Priscilla and shoot repeatedly. Not just once but over and over again. In his most recent instagram video, Isaiah physically restrains his Mom while Asa goes at her repeatedly in the head! I didn't find it funny but disturbing. Also, I thought it was so mean in a recent video when Asa filmed Priscilla bending over to take a picture of a hibiscus by the pool and made a joke about her backside. It's as though he is taking jabs at Priscilla by making her the "butt" of his humor (pun intended). Priscilla....if you are reading this, wise up girl! Stop giggling along with everything Asa does that you find unacceptable and stand your ground! Asa needs a true purpose beyond YouTubing (aka a job), and interaction with other humans who will not take his crap but stand up to him. Thanks for letting me rant for a moment...or two!
I think you are right, it has also been mentioned here before that Asa subtly puts Zilla down. Well, he actually directly did it in the rafting video by saying she looked ridiculous swimming in a dress.

I thought it was odd in the shrimp vlog that he and Summer were going on about her ordering 5lb of shrimp. Although it seemed like fun, I don’t find it right for Summer to insert herself in joking around with Asa about Zillas gluttonous habits.

Btw I call her Zilla because she reminds me of Godzilla, the king of monsters.

• Haha

Krishascooties

VIP Member
That podcast felt like they were trying to make themselves believe that they're happy and clean up/damage control. 🐖 P 100% does not look the same as she does in her pics, and it has nothing to do with makeup. She has a ton of fat under that chin but puts out pics that make it look like she has a skinny alien chin and neck. Honestly, P is such a piece of shit. I 100% believe she doesn't have that mother feel because of Abbie not being NT. I have never looked at P and thought she is any sort of authority/boss figure. Lol...no way in hell. She is such trash.

• Heart
They act like one day Abbie is going to magically wake up on Saturday morning and will say “oh it’s saturday... time to get some house work done ... first I’ll do the dusting and vacuuming and then I’ll take care of laundry...” unfortunately she will never think like that, and every time she does “chores” will be due to them forcing her and showing her what to do for the millionth time. So I too wish they would stop with this “path to independence” BS.
I agree. So what is the point of doing any of this school work. All that might be vaguely useful is speech therapy or some form of occupational therapy doing some repetitive task that might be useful like loading and unloading washing machines in a laundry under constant supervision. The more I watch the more I realise she and they have a miserable future ahead. I think the penny is beginning to drop just how dire the situation is now that they have to do school-like tasks with her at home. JSA is beginning to look more and more like an expensive day care facility. Priscillas obsession with food and lowlife make up is pure escapism and her tolerance level with Abbie is reducing day by day and no amount of editing can disguise it.

If you ask me they are on a downward spiral to implosion.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Maidengirl

VIP Member
I thinks Summer has been reading here. And seen the pictures and comments about her putting weight on since moving in with them. That's why she is suddenly going for a run everyday!

• Haha
  • Heart
Its only fitting that being a full time mom isnt her "jam" and she has child that she has to parent for the rest of her life lol.
Its also funny how they always mention P getting up with Abbie, which means handing her a Nature Valley Bar and sending her to the couch to rock. She doesnt bathe her, dress her, do the hair, nothing. Maybe if she helped out a little she could start school in the morning instead of after lunch!
Their very casual response to being, more often than not, late for school is appalling. They blame Abbie in the signing register, their excuse being that they are running on quote Abbie time unquote. So disrespectful to the school staff. I'm amazed it is tolerated. I would love to know the true feelings of the staff there.

• Heart

KeepinItReal516

Chatty Member
This exactly. I mean, they KNOW that Abbie will never be in a position where she has to go to Walmart, grocery shopping, etc. So why put her in that stressful situation? They're a two-parent family with access to respite care - there's just no reason to put her through this. Necessary things like going to the doctor? Yes absolutely, a game-plan needs to be put in place. But Walmart? That's just torture for someone with sensory issues, especially as you say, someone that is unable to convey oncoming distress.
Same like how they take her to the gas station and ask her to pick a snack... then they have her go to the cashier and hold up the damn line. Why? Because they want to show her how to pay for items. Too little, too late and most likely not an achievable goal. Cashier is looking at them like “damn I’m not getting paid enough to deal with this... hurry up and buy!” Also... when they go to ice cream shops and they ask her what she wants... when they already know what she wants and decide for her anyway. The girl is going to point at anything... the confusion on the workers’ faces is so uncomfortable to watch... and again ... holding up the damn line when you know exactly what she wants. Smh. Selfish, stupid motherfuckers.

• Heart

EyeSpy71

VIP Member
Assa must really hate piggy he was constantly aiming at her with the nerf gun. I really don't think that they have a happy marriage you can bet that he controls everything in that house and that he has full control of the finances. He's a horrid human.

• Heart
  • Haha

Sadoldhen

Chatty Member
This is WHY you don’t EAT dirt:

Potting mix is known to carry harmful bacteria and fungi. And there have been reports of deaths from diseases, such as the Legionnaires' disease (a lung infection), that have been attributed to bacteria in potting mix. Many bacteria and fungi that can cause infections in people live in soil and water.

• Wow
  • Heart

KeepinItReal516

Chatty Member
When its convenient.
Definitely think that they know their viewers love the crazy side of Abbie. That’s the only reason why I myself watch is because I have never seen anything like this in my life. Human curiosity ... you know? To add to her wild ways, here are a bunch of “adults” that have no idea how to treat this kid. It’s quite entertaining. I’ve always been a fan of insightful documentaries - really into cults, true crime, etc- and somehow their vlogs feel like I’m watching a never ending documentary on the “human mind and how it works.” I imagine Morgan Freeman narrating and everything. But it’s also one where you can always predict the next few scenes and that sort of thing. Much like the show “Survivor” from back in the day. I look at their channel as though it’s some sort of social experiment ... and then when I come here I compare my thoughts to the others’. Hey Assa! that should be #11 on your list of things to do during quarantine. Also, the stark difference between us people here and their rabid fans is interesting to me. Someone earlier mentioned we even write better than they do... hmm I wonder why!

• Heart
  • Haha

Hannah'sMama

For what it’s worth... I absolutely HATE Walmart and will do anything to avoid that place. I actually hate driving too ... due to a horrible accident that nearly had me dead. Unfortunately I have to drive and sometimes have to go in Walmart. I fee my panic attacks coming on HOURS before they start. All the pharmaceutical drugs in the world that I’ve tried won’t help with this. Sorry for anyone too conservative or that doesn’t wanna hear it ... but my only escape has been shrooms. Micro dosing works wonders for me.
I feel ya, babe. When I was a single parent and had to do the grocery shopping, I would stress out for days in advance. And about the shrooms, hey whatever works, my friend. The people that would judge you have probably never been in your place.

So if they know that she hates Walmart ... why are they always testing her? Seems like abuse to me. Even in other situations where I don’t want to be in, at least I have a voice to say “I need to go outside real quick.” She doesn’t have that option... the only way she knows how is to ask for the bathroom. Which also, I do escape to the bathroom when I’m in uncomfortable situations due to my high anxiety. So I get her wanting to do that all the time... cause they always love to put her in those situations to test her limits. For all we and they know, the drugs they’re using on her probably have an adverse effect. And he’s so reluctant to listen to experts and doctors, so there is probably no way that they will get her the right treatment she needs to actually regulate her emotions and moods.
This exactly. I mean, they KNOW that Abbie will never be in a position where she has to go to Walmart, grocery shopping, etc. So why put her in that stressful situation? They're a two-parent family with access to respite care - there's just no reason to put her through this. Necessary things like going to the doctor? Yes absolutely, a game-plan needs to be put in place. But Walmart? That's just torture for someone with sensory issues, especially as you say, someone that is unable to convey oncoming distress.

• Heart