Fathering Autism #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That podcast felt like they were trying to make themselves believe that they're happy and clean up/damage control. 🐖 P 100% does not look the same as she does in her pics, and it has nothing to do with makeup. She has a ton of fat under that chin but puts out pics that make it look like she has a skinny alien chin and neck. Honestly, P is such a piece of tit. I 100% believe she doesn't have that mother feel because of Abbie not being NT. I have never looked at P and thought she is any sort of authority/boss figure. Lol...no way in hell. She is such trash.
She admitted that she did not "nurture" Isaiah either.
She's no "nurturer".
It's not her jam.
Being a lying fake ass witch.
That's her jam.
IMO

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I was watching the vlog "Home From The Hospital" and I found this scene taken from when Cilla was home and Asa's mom was in the bedroom talking to CIlla. In walks Abbie. Asa says "Oh look everybody's here". Look at the expressions on his mother's face. She looks surprised then shocked and finally disgusted with Abbie. Wonder what that's all about?

View attachment 116950

View attachment 116951View attachment 116952View attachment 116953View attachment 116954

Basically a fan said she was watching the Ellen show, saw his notification and stopped watching Ellen. So he had to tag Ellen saying basically sorry Ellen (my fan likes me more than watching you) and added the hashtags Fathering Autism vs The Ellen show with the boxing gloves. He probably was hoping someone from her channel would think it was funny and contact him so he could go on. Of course he'd tell his story to Ellen and she'd give him and Cilla a check for 450 million dollars. Because he thinks he's all the things.
Yes Asswipe, bring your exploitative, fake autism channel to Ellen D’s attention and us tattlers will sit back and wait for the tit to hit the fan. 🤣 I don’t think Ellen D will take too kindly to the abusive neglect and exploitation your vlogs are riddled with.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
That podcast felt like they were trying to make themselves believe that they're happy and clean up/damage control. 🐖 P 100% does not look the same as she does in her pics, and it has nothing to do with makeup. She has a ton of fat under that chin but puts out pics that make it look like she has a skinny alien chin and neck. Honestly, P is such a piece of tit. I 100% believe she doesn't have that mother feel because of Abbie not being NT. I have never looked at P and thought she is any sort of authority/boss figure. Lol...no way in hell. She is such trash.
I don’t think it’s just Abbie, I think it’s Isaiah as well. IMO she’s probably just unhappy in general and has to find ways to distract herself from it all. She doesn’t have any control in this marriage or parenting and it’s why she does slimelife, to help her feel like she has control over something.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
S
She even bit a racoon baby to death.
She bit the fingertips of her whole family. This girl could be the star of a ZOMBIE MOVIE!
But wait, she's such a cute ... teenager ... and so smart and intelligent, isn't she?
abbie tried to eat a baby raccoon? How the f@ck did she get ahold of a wild animal?

Mon
I have a question.....so, back when my brother and I were around 10 or so (we are twins so, we are the same age. I'm a few minutes older but, whose counting) there was this young man that we would see around town, always walking but, when he would sit down, he would always rock back and forth just like Abigail does. He would come to my brothers baseball games and would always make strange noises when the batter would bat. Do you folks think he was IDD or what? I never heard the young man speak a real word, just noises. He sounded alot like Abigail does. My grandmother used to always say ," oohhh, how sad, he is a mongoloid", but, I never new what that meant. He didn't appear to have anything that was obvious like Down's or anything. He was just always rocking and yelling. I have always wondered what was the matter? Do you think he was just IDD?
mongoloid was also an IDD term used when I was a child. I always assumed it meant a more severe for of Downs. 😐

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Its only fitting that being a full time mom isnt her "jam" and she has child that she has to parent for the rest of her life lol.
Its also funny how they always mention P getting up with Abbie, which means handing her a Nature Valley Bar and sending her to the couch to rock. She doesnt bathe her, dress her, do the hair, nothing. Maybe if she helped out a little she could start school in the morning instead of after lunch!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Its only fitting that being a full time mom isnt her "jam" and she has child that she has to parent for the rest of her life lol.
Its also funny how they always mention P getting up with Abbie, which means handing her a Nature Valley Bar and sending her to the couch to rock. She doesnt bathe her, dress her, do the hair, nothing. Maybe if she helped out a little she could start school in the morning instead of after lunch!
Their very casual response to being, more often than not, late for school is appalling. They blame Abbie in the signing register, their excuse being that they are running on quote Abbie time unquote. So disrespectful to the school staff. I'm amazed it is tolerated. I would love to know the true feelings of the staff there.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Now they have the manse you would have thought they would invite Asas brother, wife and child to stay. They genuinely don't have any friends as no dinner parties which you thought P would love to show off her cooking, smart dining room and decor.

Another thing I realised that every stick of furniture is new. They must have spent a fortune.
I bet his brothers don't like the way he is using Ab and brags all the time. Fast, easy money. But even at his old house there din't seem to be much family interaction.

Reactions: 11
So Ass gets a pat on the back for being a dead beat dad and now Zilla gets one for being a lousy mother. 😞

• Heart
  • Sick
Another one
To Cilla mothering ain’t her jam
She’d rather work her Limelife scam

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Their very casual response to being, more often than not, late for school is appalling. They blame Abbie in the signing register, their excuse being that they are running on quote Abbie time unquote. So disrespectful to the school staff. I'm amazed it is tolerated. I would love to know the true feelings of the staff there.
Yep but I think the school called them out on it.. In a later vlog, they actually talked about ASSa really having to place why they were late on the sign in sheet..

• Heart
I bet his brothers don't like the way he is using Ab and brags all the time. Fast, easy money. But even at his old house there din't seem to be much family interaction.
You know how some families can be when one makes more and flaunts it. But Asshat is just annoying all the way around, lol. All he ever talks about are his dam cameras.

#19.
Perfect!!
Mothering ain't her jam. She'd rather sit and scam.?
Less words to fit?
I dunno.
Very perfect!!!!

Reactions: 9
T
You know how some families can be when one makes more and flaunts it. But Asshat is just annoying all the way around, lol. All he ever talks about are his dam cameras.

Very perfect!!!!
The other one like this you wrote

Very perfect!!!!
'Being a good mother aint her jam' for first line,?

T
The other one like this you wrote

'Being a good mother aint her jam' for first line,?
Shed rather sit on her ass and scam scam scam!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I maintain that what they need to do is to put tiny portions on her plate and wait a few to five minutes in between each tiny portion...it would be arduous and a lot of work which is why they won’t do it but it would actually teach her timing. Her father has said in last vlogs that they all want to eat so they just don’t work harder with her. It’s my biggest issue with this vlog..this abhorrent eating behavior.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.