Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Monkey1651

VIP Member
I just really want to know if pigcilla had to see a nutritionist before or after her surgery. I’m not gonna lie, I had bypass back in December after much consideration and discussion with many doctors. I have more than one chronic illness that keeps me from being able to exercise, no that’s not an excuse. I will literally pass out if I try. I had to see a nutritionist 3 times prior to surgery and at every appointment after. If she did she didn’t listen. Her plate makes me want to vomit. I can only eat maybe 1/3 of what she puts on that plate. Not to mention it’s meat and starch. And carbs are supposed to only be coming from veggies. Non starchy veggies!!!! Corn is a huge no no! I only ever see her eating corn, baked beans, (hello tons of sugar, also a no no), or potatoes. I would be physically sick eating her portions, I don’t know how she got back to that without making herself sick. I wanted something bad the other day, and I usually have trouble getting over 500 calories a day because I eat so clean. Lean meats and veggies. But anyway, I had pizza rolls. You know how many I are before I was full, 3!!!! This woman is lying to herself and everyone else if she thinks she can lose weight eating like she does

• Heart
Reactions: 22

therealamylynn

VIP Member
Agree. She should never participate in these types of activities with her pica. My son suffers from this condition and I wouldn't put him or myself through this. No telling what type of parasites and etc this soil is contaminated with. :sick:
I remember when the first planted their 'garden". They were concerned about the puppy eating the dirt because of the fertilizer. But I guess it's ok when they let Abbie eat it.

• Sick
  • Sad

therealamylynn

VIP Member
They gotta stop babying Isaiah. They just gotta. Bedtime. No video games. He participates in all family activities...heck he even sits in the back seat like a good little boy on their food runs. They pick out his clothes together as a family unit. P wakes him up in the morning. He goes everywhere with them.
This kid is 18 and a high school senior ready to graduate. I dont know about all kids, but the kids his age I do know would not. They just would not.
My son is 18. He worked 35 hours a week during school. Now that they are remote classroom he is doing close to 40. He goes to sleep when he wants. He's responsible for waking himself up and has been since he started high school. He knows how to set an alarm. He does not have a curfew. He pays his own car insurance, gas and his cell phone. He buys his own clothes and shoes. He doesn't drink or do drugs. He swears like a sailor. He has a steady girl and buys his own condoms. He's a straight A highest honors student. He has been accepted to 3 colleges. When I told him about this family and especially about Isaiah doing tik toks and how his parents treat him his only words were "That's fucked up." Isaiah will forever be 10 in their eyes and they're not doing their kid any favors.

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Its only fitting that being a full time mom isnt her "jam" and she has child that she has to parent for the rest of her life lol.
Its also funny how they always mention P getting up with Abbie, which means handing her a Nature Valley Bar and sending her to the couch to rock. She doesnt bathe her, dress her, do the hair, nothing. Maybe if she helped out a little she could start school in the morning instead of after lunch!

• Heart
  • Haha
Looking at it again this vlog is completely void of content - repeat of the colour matching task (which proves WHAT?) And loading the washing machine. Abbie showing her worst spoilt little madam side of trying to get out of anything she doesn't want do which is basically everything except eating or swimming. Surely even the dimmest of the crazed fans have to see that this is DULL and so far from cute.

Priscilla really could not hide her facial expressions of exasperation and on second viewing you can really see the choppy editing - what I wouldn't give to see the full coverage. Dear me, things are going from bad to worse.

erised2020

I didn't understand why Summer was in "the office" while she was in class on zoom! and they knew this and continued to shoot her with nerf gun while shes in class...how embarrassing..I felt bad for her for a second, until I realized she chose to do her homework on zoom in the house! with all the yelling, screaming, all the things..why didn't she just work in the she shed...smh these people are weird

• Heart
  • Haha

cucumber

VIP Member
i was just browsing thru Summers instagram.

One comment was "oh Summer you are basically Abbie's big sister!"

No. She's not. There is a big sister but it's not Summer.

• Haha
  • Sick

Sweetums

VIP Member
Around November time I actually thought she looked good and that she was doing well. From the waist up you could see she had really reduced and her face was a lot thinner (without the filters) but now she is just slowly creeping up and up . I really do think if she carries on like this that in 6 months she’ll look like pre surgery.

Exactly- good to know you also think they wouldn’t keep quiet about it!
Their excuse to not going for a car ride is that Ab would get too upset if they didn't stop and get something to eat. How about saying"no". Asshat also says they can't even drive down the street that has their favorite restas urants on them because she will throw a fit if they don't stop. Again say "no". Do you need something to curl your lips around (like Ab does in speech therapy) in order to say "no"? Just say no. Get her to start learning that word for a change instead of blaming it on autism. Instead of being deathly afraid of her pitching a fit. After all, you can just throw her on the couch when you get home, after giving her the 12th snack of the day, and let her rock the night away.

• Haha
  • Heart

KeepinItReal516

Chatty Member
Honestly this is what I’ve been thinking why do all the things and act like she gaf. Let her live happy feed her Bc that’s all she cares about and thats the purpose stop acting like it’s going to matter. Piggy never gave one fuck and ass I’ll give him 2 fucks lol
They act like one day Abbie is going to magically wake up on Saturday morning and will say “oh it’s saturday... time to get some house work done ... first I’ll do the dusting and vacuuming and then I’ll take care of laundry...” unfortunately she will never think like that, and every time she does “chores” will be due to them forcing her and showing her what to do for the millionth time. So I too wish they would stop with this “path to independence” BS.

Reactions: 21
Where is Bonkbonkbonk? She/he/they haven’t commented today about Assslyssa using their non de plume on Assa’s fb or yt page, complaining about this site and the truths! 🤪
Capture+_2020-04-23-21-51-42.png

Capture+_2020-04-23-21-51-13.png

ive been reading and stuff, just started trolling her back.. or at least trying. but shes probably too busy with her intersectional feminism and racist bullshit. its a whole other can of worms. hard to take on the Abbie stuff without dragging her on her irrational hate of white people.

im here, though. just been super sore and resting up! thanks for asking!

PS - I actually use the same name everywhere (various numbers of bonks, usually bonkbonk or bonkbonkbonk).... so if you see bonk posting anywhere they havent banned me (my posts arent allowed on the FA youtube and instagram) then its me. i think I'm still allowed on summers deep thoughts pages on YT amd INSTA though!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

nahthankx

I fucking hate hearing them talk about piggy’s pyramid scheme. How fucking disgusting to be shilling non-essential shit during a pandemic.
The products are over priced garbage.

• Heart

Hotographer512

VIP Member
That podcast felt like they were trying to make themselves believe that they're happy and clean up/damage control. 🐖 P 100% does not look the same as she does in her pics, and it has nothing to do with makeup. She has a ton of fat under that chin but puts out pics that make it look like she has a skinny alien chin and neck. Honestly, P is such a piece of shit. I 100% believe she doesn't have that mother feel because of Abbie not being NT. I have never looked at P and thought she is any sort of authority/boss figure. Lol...no way in hell. She is such trash.
She admitted that she did not "nurture" Isaiah either.
She's no "nurturer".
It's not her jam.
Being a lying fake ass bitch.
That's her jam.
IMO

• Heart
  • Haha

sachairiah

Hang in there....you can do this. I know it's hard and it hurts your heart for your child.
Thank you so much. I really feel like you get where I'm coming from.

I think that's what attracted me to the Maass's in the first place. Asa used to talk about the struggle, struggling with hopelessness and helplessness. Even when I was reading thru his blog that was posted here. That was relatable and real. I miss those people.

I tell myself, my kids are seven and three. I have time. It'll be okay. I wonder if they said the same things to themselves. (Obviously I am in a very contemplative mood today)

They used to seem more honest about abbie and how she would be. They have gone in complete denial. It's sad but they've talked about the difficulty before in giving up/ the death of dreams. You have these hopes and dreams for your children and when the diagnosis comes in, it completely changes. You have the same child, obviously. But suddenly those dreams may seem more impossible.

Sorry for long post/ bringing down anyone's mood. I appreciate you all listening haha

• Heart

Juicy Lucy

I was watching the vlog "Home From The Hospital" and I found this scene taken from when Cilla was home and Asa's mom was in the bedroom talking to CIlla. In walks Abbie. Asa says "Oh look everybody's here". Look at the expressions on his mother's face. She looks surprised then shocked and finally disgusted with Abbie. Wonder what that's all about?

View attachment 116950

View attachment 116951View attachment 116952View attachment 116953View attachment 116954

Basically a fan said she was watching the Ellen show, saw his notification and stopped watching Ellen. So he had to tag Ellen saying basically sorry Ellen (my fan likes me more than watching you) and added the hashtags Fathering Autism vs The Ellen show with the boxing gloves. He probably was hoping someone from her channel would think it was funny and contact him so he could go on. Of course he'd tell his story to Ellen and she'd give him and Cilla a check for 450 million dollars. Because he thinks he's all the things.
Yes Asswipe, bring your exploitative, fake autism channel to Ellen D’s attention and us tattlers will sit back and wait for the shit to hit the fan. 🤣 I don’t think Ellen D will take too kindly to the abusive neglect and exploitation your vlogs are riddled with.

• Haha
  • Heart

Maidengirl

VIP Member
So. Both of these pictures were taken on the same day!
There is not a single person on this plant that can tell me she's not using filters!
The leghumpers praise her for looking so beautiful! How do they not see she is she full of shit!
And don't get me started on the live filters! Ugh! 😠

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
They have painted themselves into a corner... this isolation business has exposed the truth.. she is unteachable, unmanageable and very mentally handicapped and it's so blatantly obvious that I cannot believe that the autistic community will continue to allow this masquerade of so-called autism awareness

• Heart