Fathering Autism #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they had a gate up Abbie wouldn't be able to jump in the pool fully clothed either.
It's a safety hazard but they say...oh she can swim.
No she can't swim.
Swimming is freestyle stroke.
Not dog paddling.
I hope nothing happens to Abbie but with their record of not watching her and her not being able to swim, the risk is high for tragedy.
In the time it took Abbie to steal and eat 3 yogarts, without anyone noticing, she could very well drown.
Add the recent liquor drinking by the hambeasts to the mix and well... It doesn't help her chances.
IMO

Reactions: 20
I believe there are so many behaviors that we are not privy to. Heaven only knows what happens when the cameras are turned off. I wonder how she behaves in JSA. They often say she had a good day, but what is the definition of a good day.
Probably when she falls asleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Do they ever not do laundry? They seem to have piles and piles of dirty clothes all the time lol
They have such a huge laundry room and closet space. I realise it would take a litle time but how about put half the load in the dryer and take it out after a few minutes while it is still damp and hang it up? Instead they have a huge pile of wrinkled clothes on top of the dryer.I never dry my clothes all the way. I would rather take a few extra minutes in the beginning and have everything done in a shorter amount of time overall. AND she can still be on her phone while shes waiting!. I know if I don't,the clothes will sit in the dryer till who knows when. She is so dam lazy.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I did notice 🐖 and Dummer are concerned about hair in the kitchen area recently.
But brushing Abbie's hair at the damn table?
Really?
That girl is dumb as rocks.
IMO

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They have such a huge laundry room and closet space. I realise it would take a litle time but how about put half the load in the dryer and take it out after a few minutes while it is still damp and hang it up? Instead they have a huge pile of wrinkled clothes on top of the dryer.I never dry my clothes all the way. I would rather take a few extra minutes in the beginning and have everything done in a shorter amount of time overall. AND she can still be on her phone while shes waiting!. I know if I don't,the clothes will sit in the dryer till who knows when. She is so dam lazy.
I totally agree with you!!

Reactions: 7
Asa will use abby as an excuse for anything. Really? a special needs child driven by food is the reason you guys eat like tit? Newsflash, the kid eats bark and dog food. she would eat anything you feed her. She doesn't care. You just don't want to eat healthy. Quit lying and making excuses.
tit she ate a handful of dirt the other day.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
remember when they got Abbie off the cinnamon toast crunch because it was too sugary? And now they've got a family sized captain crunch she is clearly familiar with? lol
Captain Crunch is all over Amazon & the cheapest cereal I’ve seen. Saw it for $1.88. It’s likely an advertising ploy. Any brand you see with youtubers is likely them begging for cash & freebies or they were paid to show it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Some leghumpers are not happy with the lack of training Sandy is receiving. I agree. That dog was all over the place on the walk. I couldn't deal with that.
Screenshot_20200425-181503~2.png Screenshot_20200425-181801~2.png Screenshot_20200425-180646~2.png Screenshot_20200425-181045~2.png Screenshot_20200425-183649~2.png Screenshot_20200425-174655~2.png Screenshot_20200425-175936~2.png

• Haha
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I totally agree with you!!
I'm sure she doesn't iron all those piles of clothes.

They let that dog run wild just like they do Abbie.
No discipline or home training.
Same exact thing.
Same exact result.
IMO
And Pig refers to both Sandy and Ab as "sweet girl".

I did notice 🐖 and Dummer are concerned about hair in the kitchen area recently.
But brushing Abbie's hair at the damn table?
Really?
That girl is dumb as rocks.
IMO
Didcyou notice in todays video when AbCV was ditting at the fining room table waiting for feeding time, Summer said "Can I comb your hair first?" Ab shook her head no. Then Summer said "How about if I bring the stuff here and comb your hair then you don't have to get up?" Ab grunted no. Asshole then said "Someone WILL comb your hair before you eat so you don't get it in your food or your mouth" You could tell he was annoyed with Summer asking her instead of telling her. What the hell....if Summer is going to college to hopefully become anything to do with fake autism trainwrecks like Ab shouldn't she reslise that by now. Even I know if you ask her she is going to grunt no if its something she doesn't want to do!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Of course the leghumpers are attacking. I personally don’t care if they drink, but this person has a point. The channel is called fathering autism not watch us get wasted. It’s tacky imo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I viewed their tiktoks for the first time today. One thing I will say, it’s quite nice for Isaiah to get to experience a “normal” sibling type relationship. I don’t think there’s anything going on between them

Reactions: 8
On tonight’s vlog A says he’s a little mad at Sandy for tearing up the jalapeño plant. Well, perfect! Give Sandy a treat, tell her she’s a #PuppyPrincess and laugh at her. That should pretty much wrap it up, eh?
Your profile pic sums them up! They need to just cut those scraggly hairs as bangs!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Some leghumpers are not happy with the lack of training Sandy is receiving. I agree. That dog was all over the place on the walk. I couldn't deal with that.
View attachment 116877View attachment 116878View attachment 116879View attachment 116880View attachment 116882View attachment 116883View attachment 116884

I think you’re all toooooo nit picky sometimes. This pup isn’t more than 5 months old. Have you ever had a puppy? 🥴

Que the, “actually yes I’ve had 19 puppies in my life and they all were well behaved by 21 weeks old. Oh and my dad trains puppies” bullshit comments.

I always come here hoping to come across some decent debate/conversation but it’s always so shallow.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.