Fathering Autism #179 Getting Ready to Hit the Road, Abbie, The Sow and The Warty Toad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations & Thank You to @renwick for providing us with a hilariously accurate title to represent our new thread. 😻 You kick ass…always! 😻
1716414468217.gif
1716414503044.gif

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Oh these "teenagers".. being lazy like regular teenagers... these children....um.. Asshat... you have two adults... one has profound ID ...and the other one.. who knows what's wrong with him..... but stop the "children"/teenager narrative.

Isn't it the cutest that Abbie has Mom's same hairstyle... um No.. it isn't ... Pig looks so stupid with her aunt Bee hair and Abbie looks unkempt.

Cart ride Cart ride Cart ride (I mean cookie cookie cookie)... notice how they got into Pig's big obese mobile.. can Pig ride in the cart anymore now that she is so obese?

LOL.. Asshat you are ALWAYS rewarding for negative things.... the ONLY reason Abbie does anything is to get a "reward"..IE ... junk food.
and Abbie isn't way on down the road.. idiot... you are STILL at the beginning of the road..

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Oh these "teenagers".. being lazy like regular teenagers... these children....um.. Asshat... you have two adults... one has profound ID ...and the other one.. who knows what's wrong with him..... but stop the "children"/teenager narrative.

Isn't it the cutest that Abbie has Mom's same hairstyle... um No.. it isn't ... Pig looks so stupid with her aunt Bee hair and Abbie looks unkempt.

Cart ride Cart ride Cart ride (I mean cookie cookie cookie)... notice how they got into Pig's big obese mobile.. can Pig ride in the cart anymore now that she is so obese?

LOL.. Asshat you are ALWAYS rewarding for negative things.... the ONLY reason Abbie does anything is to get a "reward"..IE ... junk food.
and Abbie isn't way on down the road.. idiot... you are STILL at the beginning of the road..
Abbie doesn’t need a reward for everything she does and if she does get a reward it doesn't need to be junk food.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Congratulations & Thank You to @renwick for providing us with a hilariously accurate title to represent our new thread. 😻 You kick ass…always! 😻
View attachment 2951864View attachment 2951866
Thanks, @WowMeowMeowWow for the thread and thanks @renwick for a great title.
---
Boy is he desperate for content. Fell asleep watching this one. "Blah blah blah"
I quite watching when he started lecturing on consequences for good v. bad 💤💤💤

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
He really does not need to put a psychological spin to everything. She doesn't need to be rewarded for every little thing either. So she wanted to go to Daily's all day. Big whoop. My guy wanted to go somewhere today after I came back from Walmart. I simply told him no, we're not going anywhere today, here's what you can do instead. Abbie has lost that little girl cuteness. She's now a very pudgy young adult through no fault of her own. No one would ever want to be filmed with their hair looking like that, when they first wake up, when they are sleeping, or like first thing in the morning.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
View attachment 2951864View attachment 2951866
Love the toad, 🐸 @WowMeowMeowWow , and @renwick, thanks for the new title.

Best thing about today’s vlog, it was only 8.51 minutes long. I check out after that amount of time anyway. Ass blathering away about rewards and consequences making no sense whatsoever. It’s awful to think some people may be watching this crap trying to learn something from him. Pig and Ass are not good role models, teachers or anyone you should look up to or emulate.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The fucked up thing is that so many folks take their every word as gospel,

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Too funny. Abbie and P just bought their stuff from Daily's and are ready to go home. It's late and Ass went on and on with his drivel about Consequences.

1000053146.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
My favorite images from Big P Fest was Mrs. Ed’s singing telegram. Which one is the real clown?!

IMG_6803.jpeg

Runner up: Two tons of fun birthday dinner: 🤢

IMG_6806.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I don't think I've ever seen one of my close friends or even acquaintances on Facebook celebrate their birthday and have to post a photo of every little thing. Priscilla needs to show people everything has nothing to do with being an influencer and everything to do with her self-esteem and how she feels inside about herself. Somebody said it, both piggy and Assa look so much older than they are. They look like hell now, so imagine what they will look like at 50. Poor Abbie in the dinner picture pinned in the corner so she won't escape.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
What a sad sad picture...WLW he must have multiple health issues..diabetes, High blood pressure.. probably CHF, circulation problems like edema, narrowed veins..and poor Prissass is headed down that same road. What a shame. A bunch of misfits, but I wouldn't mind if Bruce was a neighbor. I bet he has some Asswipe stories that would curl our hair. At first I thought Wayne had a tie on. That photo was seconds away from them licking their plates clean. Maybe Candy got a head start.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
They drive me nuts when they do the whole "typical teenager" thing. Also, anyone would hate having Cilla leaning over them from above like that. You'd be afraid for your life if the bannister collapses!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
All this hoopla and Abbie got a last thought back-pack and cheap clothes.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.