Fathering Autism #178 Boozy Brunch and Raising Quail. Car Wash Content is a Fail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Ass says she's an adult why treat her like a toddler? Let her shred magazines and relax in the pool. Not demand she play games she has no interest in.
because they want the humpers to think shes a typical adult and that her skills are progressing. They don't want to admit that even as she gets older she will always have the mental capacity of a 1.5 year old rather than just accepting her for who she is.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
He's using too many words and directions all at once. That is only adding to her frustration with the game. We simply say "My turn" and "Your turn". Again, he practices all this in school as well when they "play" card games such as Uno. Turn taking practice also happens just organically when we have the grandbabies over-another way they have been beneficial to be around for our guy.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
If Ass says she's an adult why treat her like a toddler? Let her shred magazines and relax in the pool. Not demand she play games she has no interest in.
Yep, the narrative THEY have pushed. He needs to make up his mind because not all legumpers are going to go with whatever narrative he decides for the day.

IMG-1797.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Yep, the narrative THEY have pushed. He needs to make up his mind because not all legumpers are going to go with whatever narrative he decides for the day.

View attachment 2930110
Maybe she's not enjoying it because typical 19 year Olds don't want to randomly play catch with dad. Because, ya know, she's just a typical 19 year old doing typical 19 year old things.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It was clearly night time in the new video. After dinner time too.

What does this basketball hoop game have to do with anything beneficial for Abbie ? Assa kept talking about the pool and there being no distractions like.. what???

Abbie grew frustrated and understandably so. She started doing that protesting groaning and practically running away.
When your father didn’t upload a vlog and is desperate for any type of content, he’s going to make you perform at nighttime doing random tit. And then try to call it “a game” and “it’s fun”

Assa does word vomit and I hate it for Abbie. The way he stands there talking in sentences and paragraphs at Abbie as if she doesn’t hear “womp womp ball womp womp throw womp womp pool”

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Maybe she's not enjoying it because typical 19 year Olds don't want to randomly play catch with dad. Because, ya know, she's just a typical 19 year old doing typical 19 year old things.
Funny he didn’t want to use that narrative today when it actually makes the most sense. He doesn’t want to say that because he knows ppl will tell him to leave her alone then.

Reactions: 15
“She’s not much for going underwater anymore.”

You mean since the time you did nothing to stop her from jumping into the freezing cold pool??? Because it certainly seemed like from then on she lost her taste for the pool.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Yall got some amazing pictures!
I saw nothing here...and we had lots of storms...so nothing..

Anyway, a little bit back the subject was manners at the table. Ass made some 'interesting' comments...like if learning manners has no benefit to her then it doesn't matter. WTF? Manners are part of this world we live in as human beings. You learn manners for the sake of others not to please yourself. And anyway, Ass has Abbie out twisting with the hose and she has no understanding or benefit to her...so why tf not? She can be trained (and I'm not trying to be crude...but that's what it essentially is) to do certain movements with no understanding of why....so why not try with the manners? It ain't always about what benefits or pleases you...it is a world full of other people. But Ass doesn't care about that.
And speaking of table manners....he oughta teach his sweet Cilla how to chew with her mouth CLOSED!
Well, Assehole managed to train her to put her fork down for 5 seconds between shoveling in huge bites without chewing or swallowing so he sure as hell could train her to stop eating like her Pig mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Me too Bogey! I’m going out around midnight tonight and hopefully will see the “Lights” !!!
I’m in the Carbondale/Marion area. Wondering if you’re close by?💥
South East of the state. I know your area well though through work.

Reactions: 8
At tonight’s concert, Piggy is annoying the woman in front of her with her woo whooing and phone filming at her shoulder.

IMG_6329.jpeg

Candy Cane side eye spies that she’s on camera next and is not having it. She looks weary after a second night of celebrating.

IMG_6330.jpeg

IMG_6331.jpeg

One more day to go, Candy!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
It looks like more comments are coming in that say Abbie did not want to do the activity and that Asa was forcing her.

Hows that typical teen narrative working for you Asa!? Leghumpers said leave her the hell alone, shes a teen she doesn’t want to play your stupid basketball game.

• Heart
I have no idea how he concluded that she didn't not like the activity, it was because it looked like work. He's started his word salad lifeskills, ABA therapy wah wah wah like the teacher in Charlie Brown.

If Dylan is not here, Dylan needs to come over and sit by us quickly.

Screenshot_20240512_154910_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
He has some of them fooled. I wanted to answer "Nah she's mentally a year and a half and just wants to sit on the couch and rock and shred paper" but I'm banned.

1715517068734.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Happy Mother's day to all the moms, grandmoms, pet moms, bonus moms, fill in moms, anything to anyone moms. May you have a day filled of all the things that make you happy. And thank you for not being wastes of space to your loved ones as our favorite oinker is to the ones she birthed.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Happy Mother’s Day Guyth!
🐽: Wear the dang outfit. 😂
How did Pig kick off Mother’s day you ask?
Whale…she had Moobie trolling the streets of Jacksonville with Sweet Girl in tow, after midnight, because her drunk ass did not want to spend $175 on an Uber. Normally, I would say hell no…don’t spend that amount on an Uber, but this is Pig! She has all that Slimelife cash. Pay up hooker!
She said Moobie would likely rub her feet. Nevermind it was after 1 AM and Miss Typical Teen was honking up a storm in the background. Karma baaaaaby! 🐖
Have the best day ever Mama’s! ❤
photo-output.png

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Happy Mother’s Day Guyth!
🐽: Wear the dang outfit. 😂
How did Pig kick off Mother’s day you ask?
Whale…she had Moobie trolling the streets of Jacksonville with Sweet Girl in tow, after midnight, because her drunk ass did not want to spend $175 on an Uber. Normally, I would say hell no…don’t spend that amount on an Uber, but this is Pig! She has all that Slimelife cash. Pay up hooker!
She said Moobie would likely rub her feet. Nevermind it was after 1 AM and Miss Typical Teen was honking up a storm in the background. Karma baaaaaby! 🐖
Have the best day ever Mama’s! ❤
View attachment 2930989
Just went and watched:

Making memories? With how much she drinks I'm suprised she remembers what she ate for 3rd lunch.

She dotes on and on about Summer and refers to Abbie as "the girl".

She's so confident. Confident enough to "wear the crop top". Using filters in every post is not confidence.

"Thank you for supporting me in everything I do" translation: thank you for buying my slop so I can do all the thingth.

The Uber probably cost $175 because to accommodate her and CCLB they would have needed to send a dump truck.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
He has some of them fooled. I wanted to answer "Nah she's mentally a year and a half and just wants to sit on the couch and rock and shred paper" but I'm banned.

View attachment 2930850
I have so many things that I'd love to post on their social media pages if I wasn't banned on all of them. What they need to do is give her baby toys to play with rather than trying to treat her like a 19 year old. It seems like they want to get rid of her disability when it's convenient for them and other times she's a disabled toddler when it benefits them.

• Sad
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.