Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JunoandMaya

VIP Member
Speaking of teaching manners, this situation happened last night between my granddaughter and autistic son. He loves to spin old CD's and found some about a week ago. Naturally our 2yr old granddaughter loves anything having to do with her uncle, so she was interested in what he was doing with them. She was grabbing them off the table as he was spinning or lining them up. I try to help facilitate positive interactions between them when I can , so this was a prime moment to teach him how to ask for them back nicely by saying "Can I have those please?" He repeated the phrase and she handed them back. Manners are expected in society. We are always trying to teach him how to be appropriate in public just like we teach the littles.

To be completely honest, those babies have been two of the best things for him. His tolerance of them has come so far and he generally loves to be around them. Our granddaughter will ask to sit in her uncle's lap and he lets her. We are always there to guide interactions and to make sure everyone is safe, and it is lovely to see a simple relationship developing between them. She has passed him up in some ways developmentally as things just come so naturally to her, but their bond warms my heart.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

MaidenX

VIP Member
I don't see Pig being gone constantly is a bad thing. What purpose does she serve at home? Everyone is happier when she is gone. I don't think Ass misses her in the slightest. She doesn't lift any burdens from him just causes more.

Tell you what though when the shit cones down around them Pig is going to be unwilling to go back to life before Abbie made them bank.

• Heart

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Paybacks a b*tch Big P. Asa seemed so beside himself in the last vlog with full care of Abbie AGAIN! You keep having back to back trips leaving your special needs daughter to be cared for by her father. Boo hoo you have to hang out at an airport for several hours. Why don’t you switch places with Asa. You would be going bonkers with Abbie right now. Not a huge fan of Asa’s but he has to be getting fed up with all the trips. What a great mom you are…NOT!!!!
YES!
Can we just chat for a minute about the chaos that Pig caused?
Atha drags Abbie out after midnight to pick the Three Jackassaneers up from the concert. Pig didn’t want to pay for a $175 Uber. Nevermind, there were three of them, they could have split the cost…and CCLB is always quick to pass out the cash and likely would have paid for the whole thing. She wouldn’t pay for an Uber that would have kept her disabled kid in bed, but she will shell out the cash for a last minute flight across the country? Oookay.
Anyways, it was clear Abbie had already been medicated and was well on her way to sleep, if she wasn’t already when Atha played taxi driver. Pig does a Live when she gets home, and Abbie is awake and eeeehhhhh eeeehhhhh eehhhh’ing in the background.
Next vlog. Abbie’s birthday..She sleeps until noon. She is shown napping.
Last nights vlog…Atha says Abbie was in bed early and that is why she was awake at 5 am. I call bullshit. They woke Abbie up. Who was going to stay with her if she remained sleeping? Izzy? Maybe..
So, now we have Sweet Girl having an off day, getting “punished” by a father who is beyond tired and out of patience.
Why?
Pig. That’s why.
Pig gets what Pig wants regardless of how it affects her kid that has major issues on her best days.
I hope Atha leaves a pile of dishes in the sink for Pig to come home to. I pray she has the nerve to complain, prods him to apologize and he, in turn, tells her to fuck all the way off.
Ggggrrrrrrrrr. 😂

• Heart
  • Sad

Vegan for the Animals

Abbie was happy eating blueberries and likes other fruit, but they force feed her crap even when she says no. I saw a comment where someone mentioned Asswipe forcing her to eat the s’more and he answered by saying she regularly says no to lots of things and she ended up eating the whole s’more. She didn’t have much choice when it was shoved in her face and she was goaded to eat it.
Why the need to hand feed her? Put the fucking food in front of her and allow her to choose what she wants. Asswipe talks so much about Abbie and her communication, yet they all ignore her when she doesn’t communicate what they want.

• Heart
  • Sad

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
New video
Grifting twats. Autism of the Seas needs to know how exploitive this vile couple are with their daughter. Tubby, I know you read here, so stop pretending that you give a tinkers damn about other families who can't afford to go on an autism cruise. People are struggling to put food on the table and you want your humpers to not only buy your fat wife's shitty slap but now you want them to dig deeper and pay for SOMEOE ELSE to go on holiday. Arseholes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Of course he starts the vlog with P watering her plants.
Look you haters! Look at my uncrowded, undead beautiful flowers! Look at me watering them! Watch me lumber about! 😂 😂
They're just so damn clever! As if!

• Haha
  • Heart

therealamylynn

VIP Member
She's live now on FB and asking people if they can help her out and buy 4 more of whatever crap she's selling because she wants to sell 10 and has sold six. She's just so greedy.

• Angry
  • Haha

Vegan for the Animals

I’m of the view that people can generally wear what they want, but most of us realise that when you reach a certain age and/or weight, that it’s better to not only wear comfortable clothing, but also items that suit us.
Fat Fuck regularly acts like an annoying loud, dumb teen and seems to think she can dress like one. I haven’t seen her live, but the photo of her trying shorts on is just ridiculous. I know Florida is hot and humid, but she should wear a long, skirt instead of a pair of super tight, jean shorts.

• Heart
  • Haha

pixelfox

Ass says ‘If you’re and ABA therapist and I’m doing this wrong let me know.’

How it would go down if someone did-

ABA Therapist- Tells him he’s doing it wrong and how to do it better.

Ass- Replies that actually he’s right and here’s why and also here’s some more insight into why you’re wrong and also here’s why what you said won’t work for Abbie and we know her and know best so take your college degree somewhere else.

• Heart
  • Sick

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
🐽: Wear the dang shorts.
Whale….By the looks of that strained button and rolled down waistband it appears that she won’t be wearing this particular pair for very long. Wear ‘em while you can I guess.
IMG_1574.jpeg

This was nothing but a personal Pig pep talk. I’d bet the farm she tells herself the very same thing when she is hovering over a 4 lb tater with all the fixin’s.
🐽: Eat it all PMFM. Add some more cheesth. Who cares what other people think. Atha, you better not keep that clip of me rolling out of the car in the vlog. Atha, can you erase my chins from this photo before I post it to FB?
GTFO Pig!👋🏼

• Haha
  • Sick

Noir Fan

VIP Member
He just can’t come to terms how intellectually disabled Abbie is. And can’t even admit that she has an intellectual disability.

• Heart
  • Sad

boychik0830

VIP Member
Mr. BE KIND strikes again. “Get Bent!”

View attachment 2937500

Correction for AssA: There was a minor in the group who accompanied ABA therapist Brandy to Abbie’s party.
My problem isn't that people with disabilities shouldn't be on the internet it's that they should only be on the internet if they are able to give consent. If they are unable to give consent then they shouldn't be filmed at all.

• Heart

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Whale then!
😂😂😂😂
What in the fresh, drop that gunt like it’s hot, attempted two hoof stomp HELL did I just watch?
She is all spanxed up in that catastrophe of a reel too. You can see the crease under those award winning leggings…I mean jeans.
Don’t y’all just love this signature move?
😂😂
1714650850649.gif

• Haha

cucumber

VIP Member
Haha. What an idiot. Making sure to say "unsweetened almond milk" He knows Abs is getting huge like them and trying to make excuses...and put down the commenter at the same time. "I don't know what your comment had to do with the post.." Okay so now there's a rule you can only comment on things he posts in the vlog. Well it gets boring commenting on quail eggs and tomato plants...you boring imbecile...Remember Ass...BE KIND...

• Haha
  • Heart

What the ....

VIP Member
Hey Guyths , we did it mkay…we survived the first half of Scambag, Limpdick Mama’s, month of May Scamaway Thon
Here are the highlights:

Screenshot_20240512-011918~4.png
Screenshot_20240512-013527~4.png
Screenshot_20240512-014800~3.png
Screenshot_20240512-030605~3.png
Screenshot_20240512-031722~5.png
Screenshot_20240512-033249~5.png
Screenshot_20240512-034019~3.png
Screenshot_20240515-192105~5.png
Screenshot_20240515-203646~3.png
Screenshot_20240515-205040~2.png
Screenshot_20240515-204219~4.png
Screenshot_20240515-205959~3.png
Screenshot_20240515-213827~3.png
Screenshot_20240515-224131~3.png
Screenshot_20240515-225344~4.png

That’s all for now.
Stay tuned for the rest of the, fill your cup, unprofessional, non makeup loving, I built my busineth ALL BY MYSELF million dollar beauty guides Scamaway Thon!
Coming Soon to a Tattle Thread near you!

• Haha
  • Heart

KateK

VIP Member
I don't think she's hopping in the air I think she sitting or holding onto something. I watched that part a few times and it looks like she's dangling her legs.
Agree..it's smoke and mirrors.. and best believe.. as bad as she looks.. she is still incorporating slimming filters. There is no way Pig could jump with that massive weight..it would break her ankles.

The funniest part.. is she believes she is cool and has swag.. but in reality.. even with the filters and angles... she still looks like a dancing Pig and a gigantic toddler.

• Haha
  • Heart

boychik0830

VIP Member
Same here!! Plus, I'm trying to avoid skin cancer. I already have freckles and spots from growing up in the sun in Florida. Can I share a small victory here? For my birthday I gifted myself a VR headset and bought an exercise program subscription. I was going to the YMCA last year but found it increasingly difficult to maintain that schedule with school breaks, my boy getting sick, watching the grandkids, etc. I do most of my workouts in the evenings, but some in the afternoons like today. I just weighed myself and logged the data into the smartwatch my brother sent me. I've lost 5 pounds since January. It's a small victory, but I've noticed it. My muscle mass has increased, and my BMI has dropped. I've got to be around for these babies of mine, and I love feeling the results of a good workout.
I was around 173 or 174 a few months ago but now I'm around 165 or 166 which means I'm getting closer to my goal of 160. It helps that my mom is limiting what I eat and making me have smaller portions of high calorie foods and deserts. I'm glad my mom cares about me and doesn't just let me eat what I want and normal portions of things that I'm used to eating. I think Abbie would be happy eating fruits and vegetables but her parents never seem to give her anything but junk food. What going to happen with Abbie when her parents die from living a unhealthy lifestyle?

• Heart
  • Sad

KateK

VIP Member
New video
I think the Massives dont let Abbie sit somewhere she can't be blocked in... like a booth.. because they can't control her otherwise.. she would be grabbing food and walking away from the table.. Ass always says its because she is uncomfortable.

I couldn't believe they actually made Abbie get that phone... and she actually did it.. finally. This shows that she does have some basic
understanding.

Oh.. now Abbie has "OCD"..erm... its spelled "ID".. Abbie is an 18 month old.. so whatever a toddler would do.. Abbie would do.

• Heart
  • Sad