Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
I hope it is a pool day without the chance for thunderstorms, because if not Pig is going to get struck by lightening and her pants are going to erupt into a 4 alarm fire requiring all fire departments in the state of Florida to help extinguish.
Is she really trying to lie and say she has only gained 31 pounds since 2019? She has put on 30 lbs in one redwood. Sigh….
🐽: I work on my weight daily.
😂😂😂😂😂
Really?!? How?
IMG_1180.jpeg
IMG_1182.jpeg

1714932062687.gif

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 30

Hotographer512

VIP Member
Since Abbie miraculously has a reasoning factor now, and knows what her medication does, then she's ready to tell Assa to fuk off. He can pay her a percentage of what his channel makes or take her off camera completely.
He really should stfu with his BS narratives. Now that Abbie can suddenly reason things, she's going to be demanding stuff. 😆 🤣 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

JunoandMaya

VIP Member
And I DO think that even Abbie can learn some basic manners. Even my 20yr old knows what words to say after someone has given him something and we prompt with "What do you say?". I don't know what other table manners people are proposing she needs to learn, but basic manners can certainly be taught and ingrained as just a way of life. She has the words on her AAC. As for "Knowing the purpose of what she is being taught..." Asa, does she know why she is watering the plants? No. But she was taught that anyway.

• Heart
  • Haha

Cardinal Rule

VIP Member
Mr. BE KIND strikes again. “Get Bent!”

IMG_6497.jpeg

Correction for AssA: There was a minor in the group who accompanied ABA therapist Brandy to Abbie’s party.

• Angry
  • Wow

JunoandMaya

VIP Member
Haha I noticed that too. How he managed to sneak in that Izzy is on salary...BFD... it's a summer camp...

Also I have a question for yalls. I'm torn which way I believe. Do you believe Ass really knows that Abbie is very ID and has no chance of working or any independence? Or do you think he is in denial and refuses to believe that?

As for Big P well we all know she wants as little to do with Abbie as possible and doesn't really want her daughter at all...being she is as severe as she is.

Lemme know what yall think!

He so badly wants to prove all the naysayers wrong about her abilities and has fallen into the whole "autism is just a difference-not a disability" thing. As a parent to someone much like Abbie, I get it. No one wants to think of their child as disabled. But the truth of the matter is that she is, and it does not do her any service to minimize it. Should we focus on getting my son (and Abbie) to do things they can more independently? Absolutely. Cooking or anything like that will never be one of those tasks-but we let him help if he desires. His independence will be very limited-for a bunch of reasons including his own safety. I think they are each having a hard time facing the fact that she is now an "adult". The thought of her even remotely catching up to her typical peers has left the station for quite some time. The prospect of "forever" weighs heavier as your child grows up and their needs grow with them, but the availability of adult services is not keeping up with the demand. It can be a hard pill to swallow when you have to face the fact that your child is not where you wanted them to be when they were diagnosed so many years ago as a toddler. P I think has just checked out. For years now.

• Heart

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
The vocational program has ended and they will be searching for a new program.
Taking bets now!
Did Proactive Life Skills request Abbie not return to their program?
Or did Atha get pissed off yet again that Abbie isn't being transformed into a Real Girl™ any more than she was at JSA so he flounced off while shouting that PLS wasn't getting any more of his money?

Because PLS is still in business, still providing programs (including vocational) and care up to age 22.

Hope all the moms had a lovely weekend!
My older child cleaned the kitchen for me which is a major deal - they have a lot of trouble staying on task and do better with smaller, more specific chores. I may not know where my 13x9 Pyrex is and I'll be rearranging the silverware drawer tomorrow but you'll hear no complaints from me!
My younger child made me paper flowers in school. In another big deal, they wrote "love you mom since (child's birthday)" on one of them. This is my level 3 kiddo. They can't really write (or use scissors well) due to motor and processing deficits - and I can tell how hard they focused to write those few words on the clumsily cut-out flowers!

• Heart

Bogey

VIP Member
1000030690.jpg
1000030715.jpg

Anyone enjoying the northern light show? I'm in the mid south, so this is something I never thought I'd experience.

• Heart
  • Wow

Billiarty

Chatty Member
I actually don't want the vlog to end. It's like watching a trainwreck. I can't look away. Only a matter of years before they become the 2400 pound family.
1000051163.jpg

1000051164.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

lotsofluck

Chatty Member
Whoever drove the Jeep was probably taking Piggy to the Tampa airport.
I was thinking that but then I thought they live in Jacksonville. A ginormous airport there.
---
There was no footage from Asshat when he went to pick up the two ton crew at the concert, and after watching this vlog, we know why. Seems like Asshat wasn’t being a nice human while driving the car, and that’s why Pigcilla was demanding an apology, and let it be known, he didn’t apologize while they were in the kitchen. If anything, she should be thanking him profusely for inconveniencing him, I’m sure he had to take home all 3 ladies to different houses.
That was an amazing scene between pig and ass. Pig demanding an apology and ass admitted he got mad having to drag Abbie out of bed to go pick up
Pig and crew late at night because they apparently made no plans to get home after (what did they say?) 45,000 people attended this concert? And ass had trouble navigating through thousands of people on the roads. Pig really is intellectually impaired. She had no plans apparently to get herself and the aunties home after a huge concert. Who does that? I’d be mad too. And she wanted him to stop and ask directions in the middle of all this to pick her up
because he could not get close to them. It’s mind boggling the way she thinks. No consideration at all for Ass or Abbie.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick

Mz BW

Chatty Member
hey pigfeatures - why do you think anyone cares about your birthday?? Most adults barely make a fuss on the day, a birthday week stops when a kid hits their teens. Thuch a printheth :poop:
Wasn't it Abbie's birthday last week? You remember, that time you & tinydickman went running to Target at the last second & picked up such garbage gifts that you wouldn't even show them on the vlog. And the party that was all about the birthday girl your fat head in your waitress uniform & that pitiful cake attempt you pretended to make an effort for, for Abbie. 'Member now, you fucking braindead bimbo ??

• Haha
  • Heart

KateK

VIP Member
Thats one thing Abs and Pigshit have in common. They both have pretty half sisters.

No Pigstink...YOU are the fricken' Shit show. If you two idiots think nothing is good enough for your year old IDD daughter, why don't you take some of her money and start your own program. Matbe the Selfie shit show place is vacant, and since neither one of you have a real job, and all the time in the world, not to mention a very giftless son, it should be no problem starting an IDD school. You already have all the tools you begged for and got for free, Pig could throw her slop together, Abs can help her in the the IDD school kitchen, you can keep everything up and running,(unlike at home) and your boy can handle everything else himself! See if you can get it zoned to have live quails and pigs. Eggs and bacon anyone? I'M sure Pig can handle that. Ohhh the money you could swindle out of the IDD system! You coild really show all those other professional schools how its really done! Win win!!
I imagine "shit show" = they dont buy into the Massive's delusion that Abbie is a little splash of autistic and will soon be independent and working. "Shit Show" means the Massive can't control them... like the Camp Creepy bunch... and Brandy. They probably refer to Crazy Nanny as a "Shit Show" because they couldn't control her.

• Heart

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
Bahahahaha!!!! According to Twatty's stories, as of 25 minutes ago, she is still in California 😂 😂 😂 😂 Flights are cancelled and delayed. Poor dear will be waiting for a while, it seems.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Cardinal Rule

VIP Member
Those f*cking idiots! Using the quail as props in your little show. I’m glad that the one AssA was holding in his right hand took a dump in the house.

IMG_6152.jpeg

IMG_6156.jpeg

And a viewer concerned about the quail was attacked by MaAssive Nation.

IMG_6145.jpeg

IMG_6146.jpeg

I hope their egg production drops off due to the trauma.

• Angry
  • Wow

lillibb

VIP Member
So Mr BB was walking behind me while I'm watching the 4 days of birthdays, & Mother's days, and he goes "who's that creepy little man?" I tell him he's the man that makes lots of dough off his disabled daughter's viewers and he just told one of them to get bent. I wish I could show you the look of disgust on Mr BB's face. Then he says "can't you find something better to watch" . No Mr BB, it's a place I get to vent my anger so I am able tolerate your driving.

• Haha
  • Heart

therealamylynn

VIP Member
View attachment 2907962
The Humpers are getting worse.
What a nutcase that one is. Speaking of nutcases, it's been 3 hours and not one comment. How does she get her head so elongated? And using the tote bag to hide behind. Here we go with more prop camouflage. I can hear her now as she gazes at this photo.. "Look Atha, look how thin my shoulder is!"

1714543242722.png

---
How she looks at Abbie when she's not faking a loving interaction with her daughter for the camera says it all. She resents her and these little snippets of the real Priscilla show themselves. A second before this, she was laughing with Atha over all the great photos of the event she went to. Until Abbie interrupted it.

1714544831121.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
Who told Twatty that she looks good with her hair like that and cosplaying a waitress at a Mexican theme restaurant in that dress and pinata earrings? She looks like a giant Toddler and Tiaras contestant 🧐 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick