Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cardinal Rule

VIP Member
Bombastic Blowhard! Sell your d*mn makeup, but don’t act like you’re a hero or martyr because you face opposition. You’re not a POW or caught behind enemy lines in a war zone. What a joke!

IMG_5874.jpeg
IMG_5875.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 29

Monkey1651

VIP Member
So now he’s letting her walk out to the car by herself. She still elopes… so now he’s telling her it’s ok to leave somewhere and go by herself. I don’t care that big p was going to meet her. She can’t reason when it’s ok to go alone and when it isn’t. God they are dumb

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 28

Krishascooties

VIP Member
20240510_220550.jpg
20240510_220935.jpg
20240510_220543.jpg
20240510_221520.jpg

I have 100's of pictures feom last night. A full 360 view of the NL engulfed us and the colors were so bright. 2 hours of amazing color seen with the naked eye. The pictures are exactly what it looked like with the naked eye. It was amazing. Tonight is going to be epic too.

• Heart

Canadian Sunflower

The live was sooooo boring. No slurring from either and the lisp contained. I assume they decided to stay sober on purpose. Apparently, they fought prior to going live and Ass joked that going live got them out of hashing it out.
Abbie is heading back to 9-3 M-F school/vocational program in August that she can attend until she is 22. Cilla super excited to have time back to do PP&🐷. She also shared she is working on a cookbook and once Abbie is in school can dedicate the time to completing it.
They bragged on GB and announced that he is the Program Manager for Camp I am Creepy. He is apparently responsible for everything day to day. Pig plans to cook meals that aren't donated and Ass will be on call to fix shit all summer to support their boy. Interesting comment that he has stopped vlogging due to people contacting Camp Creep about the last vlog he put up about being an influencer. They stated the Camp was in GB's corner, however makes you wonder if they encouraged him to limit his social media presence. According to Mom and Dad he is too busy anyways. It's interesting that he can run a camp but not get his own car rental......
They are heading out for 3 weeks prior to CC opening, to head up the East Coast heading towards Pennsylvania. Pit stop at his mom, where he plans to "surprise" her with quail chicks not the one that hatched this week but he apparently has 7 more that should hatch soon. It is payback for the sourdough starter. The 2 of them giggled about sticking it to her with live animals.....so childish. Nala is obsessed with the chick and they think it's so cute....to me it looked more like Nala stalking for a snack. He then showed a photo of the chick sitting on Sandy's head. I wouldn't be surprised if Wrangler becomes another victim to the Massives. #justiceforsquirt Then they have Slimelife's conference in Orlando with perfect timing as that is when Abbie is at camp and then the cruise in August. Ass is attending to do promotional footage at the convention #taxwriteoff. Pig pouted that she has no other trips planned after the cruise. They are planning a big RV trip to Alaska with his dad to return to Ass' birthplace. This will be in the next year.
A few questions about Angry Elf and Butch, they finally answered and said they moved back to the Pacific coast and don't see them.
Weight loss came up, she is apparently #67pounds down.
Someone asked when GB would be moving out and Mama said 2 years. Ass was like "what?" She went on to defend by stating he is paying for his masters and the cost of living is outrageous for him to move out now. Candy popped into the comments and said "never move out" and Ass responded to her to say I guess he's moving in with you then.
It was a tame live, no real rants other than for GB and trolls contacting CC and Pig and Ass seem to still be at odds about their decision to yank Abbie from school 2 years ago. Pig hates her being home and disrupting her day. Ass defending his teaching abilities.
Oh, they did admit that Selfie World was a huge cluster fuck and bad decision. They then shit on some of their employees. The Air BnB is going fantastic and they have hired a team to basically run it, so are hands off.
Was hoping for more content but it appears they stuck with a scripted, sober approach tonight.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick

Krishascooties

VIP Member
Assa in today's vlog, Abbie is never alone. :unsure: Wasn't it a vlog or two back Assa went to say that Abbie is left alone most of the day? Sure, they don't leave her alone and go away from the house, but she is in the house by herself when they are out back. Everything he says and does is just a contradiction of his word salad.

• Heart

WallFly

VIP Member
Ya..I'm sure Priscilla was all torn up about not being home to help out....she checked out of that marriage and motherhood a loooooong time ago Asa...who do you think you're kidding?

• Heart

therealamylynn

VIP Member
Assa must think he’s funny getting on camera with his hair sticking up looking like he hasn’t washed his body in decades. He really thinks he’s sooo relatable.

I have a lot of observations from this new vlog so buckle in:

- We see Mommy Dearest finally wearing a claw clip ponytail style instead of the ridiculous bun.
- They bought a pre made decorated cake, so that Mommy Dearest can put her own fugly kindergarten designs on the cake.
- Mommy Dearest who loves salad, left it sitting on the counter, with half of it not even touched. And we know it was hers because her stupid phone stand was on the counter too by the salad.
- There was black duct tape on their secondary fridge doors in the laundry room. Is that meant to keep Abbie out?? Only tape??
- The fashionista mogul herself had on a black blouse, blue jeans, brown wedges, purple purse, and bright pink & green earrings. All to match a red lippy.
- The ‘parents’ collectively talk about how Abbie has wet wipes and her iPad in her backpack. But they once again fail to mention her diapers and extra pair of clothes also in her backpack.
-The ‘parents’ went shopping for their daughter’s birthday the same day as her party. & still proceeded to get a couple things for themselves.
-Summer & Kylie bought Abbie to her party. They did her hair and I can assume picked out her outfit and bathed her for the occasion.
- Abbie was mean mugging mommy dearest on arrival to her party
- The elderly adults already had alcoholic drinks in their hand while welcoming the birthday princess.
-Peep Kylie’s faces
-While opening up presents, Abbie starts groaning again and it’s a jump cut to Abbie standing up trying to leave the table, barefoot & looking annoyed.
- Birthday Princess and Mommy Dearest in the parking lot, having a staring contest about who sits in the front seat. Abbie ultimately didn’t win that fight.

“She was comfortable at her party and she didn’t even want to take her anti anxiety meds today, she told us no” - this pissed me off because like what the hell do you even mean Assa??

“ She had the best time at her party, she enjoyed herself” WHERE is the proof??
What's even more bizarre is now they're saying that not only does Abbie say no to her meds but she actually understands what the meds do for her.

1715603227875.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry

Whimsical

VIP Member
I feel sorry for the quail. Aren't they supposed to have a bigger pen?
@cucumber
WTH do they have Quail for? :rolleyes: Do they still have the fish or has Abbie overfed and killed them yet?🤦‍♀️
Seriously, any animal in that house is doomed.😕
RUN, Nala, RUN!!! 🙀

🐢Let's have a moment of silence while we remember Squirt.🐢:cry:
Screenshot (3981).png

• Heart
  • Sad

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Oh my. A lot to unpack in this vlog.

Abbie is getting very heavy, and shes built like Asa. Shes going to have a huge gut, hips, and ass, and scrawny legs.
Abbie has been watering for three years now, and hasn't a clue. She stood watering the windows for a good 30 seconds before motor mouth Asa even noticed.
I wonder what was happening out of view when Asa was showing P the new rafts? She kept looking past him, and she looked pissed. I hope Abbie was destroying something, or flipping her off. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Asa plans to use the pool as a reinforcer. Really.
The pool they have to physically put her in? That pool? Good luck with that! 😂😂
And finally, why not ask your SON if you're doing things correctly. The son that is changing lives with his brilliance?!
Jealous of him having an education? You are. But don't worry, he's still a dumbass. :cool:

• Haha
  • Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Asa also says that Abbie tells them when she needs the seatbelt lock. That she knows she will unbuckle and do God knows what, so she picks up the red lock thing and shows them so they can lock her in for safety.
What complete BS. 💩💩

• Haha
  • Sick

RocketQueen

VIP Member
"We will be doing some fundraising, so another family can enjoy a cruise. I know! I know! We're amazing! And we want to cruise with you! But not THIS cruise. Oh no- three full months is not enough time to raise enough money. So it will be a later cruise. In the meantime, keep watching my vlogs, buy my wife's make-up, so we can enjoy OUR cruise!'

That's what I heard. Freaking douche lord. :rolleyes:

• Angry
  • Heart

cucumber

VIP Member
I'm about to scream. Asa you filthy scum. Yeah right we all have the time to just randomly take apart our vacuums and soak all the parts in vinegar....you idiot. Do not tell me how hard you work. Right I'm gonna get home from working 10 hours on my feet and just randomly decide I want to take apart my vacuum. He's a filthy grifter who does not work. I can't stand his sweaty ass. GET A JOB...and will the humpers please stop giving him money??????

• Heart

Vegan for the Animals

So she went to a show and came home pissed as a fart, with even more self entitled attitude than usual because her husband wasn’t thrilled having to go and pick her up. Unbelievable!

• Sick
  • Heart

sparkle&glitter1

Chatty Member
I think the concert was in Jax. GB was the one in Tampa a few days later. The concert venue was probably mobbed after, with everyone trying to get out. But it’s no excuse for Cilla not having concrete plans to get home. She could have even arranged a limo in advance.

I travel alone every year or so, I know exactly how I’m going to get to my hotel and plan my connecting flights so they’re not too close. Planning in advance is key. GB, I also have AAA for auto emergencies so my husband doesn’t have to get me out of a jam.

Very co-dependent family.
Priscilla doesn’t care. It was prob last min. Shes willing to do anything to not be at home.

Welp blocked by that Katie woman. It was warranted because I responded to her story and asked why she would associate herself with a bitch like Priscilla. Also called them losers for pedaling an MLM. Idk it’s got me kinda down sending that message. I don’t do shit like that but Priscillas story that said ‘Don’t forget to make time for those you love’, ticked me off. We all know why she’s able to. I’m just going to take a little break because I shouldn’t let this shit get to me.

• Heart

Vegan for the Animals

Animal abusing c***s. Course they have no empathy for their daughter, so it comes as no surprise they don’t care about stressing out the quail. Abbie’s a prop and so are the rest of the animals in that household.

• Angry
  • Sad