Fathering Autism #177 Pigcilla’s face is always changing, just like the tacky decor they are displaying.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Usually men's teeth are shorter than a womans. Looks like he painted them with White-out

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Another boring video. How often do we have to listen to Piggy off camera pretending to listen to Ass while hooting "riiiiiiiight?" to everything he says. She's totally not paying attention to him.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
After the virtual dr visit, Ass had a closeup of Piggy’s phone. I spy with my little eye the app “CapCut” and “studio”. If I’m not mistaken, doesn’t that filter your photos and videos?
---

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Another boring video. How often do we have to listen to Piggy off camera pretending to listen to Ass while hooting "riiiiiiiight?" to everything he says. She's totally not paying attention to him.
You’re so right, @MamaOneSon! Piggy is often so disinterested when AssA ‘teaches.’ You just see “Shut up and assemble my large throne, AssA!” as her facial expression. I thought upgrading the wheels was a good idea.

IMG_5408.jpeg

With all the camera action in that messy office, he did reveal a treasure: Big P has a weighted hula hoop exercise device “as seen on TikTok.” I bet that will end up in the garbage bin shortly. It would be funny if it was a Christmas gift from Jessica.

IMG_5413.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
So they bought her a heavy duty chair? What happened to this one that they linked in a previous Amazon review video he did? "Bigger Chairs two chairs compared" Was a 400 lb limit on those chairs not enough?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
After the virtual dr visit, Ass had a closeup of Piggy’s phone. I spy with my little eye the app “CapCut” and “studio”. If I’m not mistaken, doesn’t that filter your photos and videos?
---
What's with the ulta app? I thought SL was the only beauty products one would need.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
So they bought her a heavy duty chair? What happened to this one that they linked in a previous Amazon review video he did? "Bigger Chairs two chairs compared" Was a 400 lb limit on those chairs not enough?

You know you need to get your tit together when you need to buy heavy duty chairs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
You’re so right, @MamaOneSon! Piggy is often so disinterested when AssA ‘teaches.’ You just see “Shut up and assemble my large throne, AssA!” as her facial expression. I thought upgrading the wheels was a good idea.

View attachment 2900125

With all the camera action in that messy office, he did reveal a treasure: Big P has a weighted hula hoop exercise device “as seen on TikTok.” I bet that will end up in the garbage bin shortly. It would be funny if it was a Christmas gift from Jessica.

View attachment 2900133
Twatty will have to diet down to get that excellent and fun exercise device around her girth 🧐 🐽😂🥴
---
Well, the gorgeous beauty experts have arrived at their luxury retreat complete with open bar and delicious hor d'oeuvres.

This is the face of Slimelife. Such glamour, luxury and opulance awaits you. Do you want to join?

1714225436033.png
1714225454870.png
1714225468922.png

---
Twatty will have to diet down to get that excellent and fun exercise device around her girth 🧐 🐽😂🥴
---
Well, the gorgeous beauty experts have arrived at their luxury retreat complete with open bar and delicious hor d'oeuvres.

This is the face of Slimelife. Such glamour, luxury and opulance awaits you. Do you want to join?

1714225436033.png
1714225454870.png
1714225468922.png
I forgot to add.....I'm not sure if that is a skirt on the redwoods of a Hun or if that is a blanket in the second picture 🧐 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
---

View attachment 2900692View attachment 2900694View attachment 2900695
---

I forgot to add.....I'm not sure if that is a skirt on the redwoods of a Hun or if that is a blanket in the second picture 🧐 😂
Hahahaha I was thinking the same thing....that hula hoop wouldn't go around her fat ass...and if it did it would be skin tight so no hula-ing possible. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
---

View attachment 2900692View attachment 2900694View attachment 2900695
---

Looks cheap and nasty. Where has Mega Pig escaped to now?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Unless the hula hoop has a way for part of it to detach and she can put it on like a belt. I imagine Pigrilla doing that, just she can prove it. Also a chair for 400lb people, what is wrong with these people? Why flex about that, that's sad.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

View attachment 2900125

View attachment 2900133
There is alot of irony in this picture. What a Pig sty she has turned favorite childs room into. Even a "heavy" sticker that should read "wide load". The hula hooper comes with 10 extra links for the Pig size. Salad yesterday and now more exercise equipment? I see solid gold content people. She will have to be careful her bat wing skin doesn't caught in the hoop. Watch all the boys come to the yard now!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Looks cheap and nasty. Where has Mega Pig escaped to now?
Not sure where they are, but Twatty sure isn't using that hotel upgrade magic for her downline that Tubby brags about.
---
Looking at the caption on this picture again makes me laugh. I didn't really notice it the first time because I was focused on the blanket/skirt which appears to be covering someone's redwoods. It sounds like they've ordered up some local hookers for their evening entertainment 😂 😂 😂 😂

1714234748221.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.