Fathering Autism #177 Pigcilla’s face is always changing, just like the tacky decor they are displaying.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
new video
Ass claims he "partnered" with Myrtle Beach.
HE LIES.

And what's with that sentimental music playing in the background while Abs painstakingly brings one twig at a time to the pile??? I'm about to puke

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
You know that Asshole is sitting there choked up about some school pictures excluding special needs kids in the UK (allegedly)0…..probably you could have pictures with and/or without them. And in his fukin life he has another daughter who he has apparently never seen, been there for nor adequately financially supported. She has grown up without all the luxuries, college tuition (I’m assuming) and lots of other things Abbie has and has experienced. Where are the tears for that young lady?🤬 He is sickening and he can take his “Be a kind human “ t-shirt and shove it up his ass. Who should ever listen to his fake whining or blather seriously?
---

Oh my gosh! We said the same exact thing!!! 🤣 Sorry, looks like you said it first, lol
duck
OFF
hole
YOU

PIECE OF tit
JUST STFU 💩
💩💩💩💩

---
So did he say that happened a month or so ago in UK? A little late jumping on the bandwagon, heh fatboy? And that's what we do here on our channel, lol he almost forgot since he's been so into raising quail and growing tomato sprouts. There hasn't been anything remotely looking like awareness on that channel in a long time..but we know Izzy gets off on squirting water up his ass.
i just spat my water everywhere over your last sentence 😂 😂 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She looks horribly unhealthy but it is not too late for her to turn it around. If she only made minor changes at first and saw the benefits, she would be encouraged to make more changes. If only she took a half hour walk in the morning and after dinner and cut her gluttonous cheese intake and coffee additives in half, she'd start to see a difference quite quickly. At her size and her lack of activity, she could lose weight rapidly in the beginning if she moved her body. It can be done.
Cut back on the all day drinking and chocolate covered almond munch down at night in bed. Pounds would drop off like flies. Plus the things you mentioned. Probably needs to stop eating altogether after supper is finished. Include more green vegetables with each and every meal too.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Asa, never mind all the craziness happening in the world at college campuses. More important for his inclusion ideas. And his corny, horrible music background.

This was going on at his son’s college just a month before his graduation, April 2023. It’s really very scary.. Sorry hope that’s not too political. I don’t mean to be.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Hey Meow - what brings you to my neck of the woods (Maryland)? It's a bit chilly today which I am not happy about but it will warm up this weekend. I have never stepped foot in a Buc-ees and I don't even think we have any here in Maryland. Is it a Southern thing, as Prisass likes to say constantly?
Hey there.
My aunt passed away. Her service is Saturday. We are also trying to manage as much of the estate side of things as we can while we are here.
Life is crazy.
A sad situation, but….
We are hoping to head home on Sunday and on our journey we are going to stop and see Ms. @Hotographer512 .❤😻❤ I am tho thuper exthited!
Thanks Maassives! You are changing lives. Bringing Tattlers together one thread after another!😂😂 Keep up the good work! Keep trying on dresses Pig. WooooHeeeeew!
PS. It was chilly today. Very chilly this evening. I love your state, Pug. Your fellow wild ass drivers…not so much.😂

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Hey there.
My aunt passed away. Her service is Saturday. We are also trying to manage as much of the estate side of things as we can while we are here.
Life is crazy.
A sad situation, but….
We are hoping to head home on Sunday and on our journey we are going to stop and see Ms. @Hotographer512 .❤😻❤ I am tho thuper exthited!
Thanks Maassives! You are changing lives. Bringing Tattlers together one thread after another!😂😂 Keep up the good work! Keep trying on dresses Pig. WooooHeeeeew!
PS. It was chilly today. Very chilly this evening. I love your state, Pug. Your fellow wild ass drivers…not so much.😂
I’m so sorry for your loss. 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 17
🐽: Can you guyth guess where I found my Omar dresth?
View attachment 2889024
Good Guess! 😂
But no. Cracker Barrel.
A Country Boy’s breakfast
Some chicken and sourdough french toast
Couple sides of bacon
A dress
View attachment 2889031
So does Pig! Shops there everyday. Matter of fact, she lives in a grift shop. 😂😂
Hey meow, I’m still giggling at this post!
Grift Shop, how perfect is that?!
I wrote a song about it.
To the melody of Candy Shop.
I thought I’d share so it would get out of my head!
Lol!

Screenshot_20240425-212836~2.png

Screenshot_20240425-212110~3.png

Screenshot_20240425-214553~2.png

Screenshot_20240425-233308~2.png

Screenshot_20240425-235337~2.png

Screenshot_20240426-003052~2.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Hey there.
Life is crazy.
A sad situation, but….
I'm sorry about your aunt passing away.
Hey Wow...when you see Hot put on your disguises and pretend I'm there! I'll be there in spirit ROFL

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Her lower legs look diabetic related..the splotches look like self tanning gone bad. Or she got whacked by the stupid fairy.
@WowMeowMeowWow sorry to hear about your Aunt. Hopefully you have sweet memories to cherish forever.
I also lived in Maryland for a while, outside Annapolis in an area called Cape St Clair. My first time owning ahome with a basement.. A big deal for a southern girl..
..hey Prissass guess what..I'm going braless today Smile for the camera girls.

• Heart
  • Haha
Hey there.
Life is crazy.
A sad situation, but….
I’m so sorry for your family’s loss Meow ❤❤❤
---
Hey meow, I’m still giggling at this post!
Grift Shop, how perfect is that?!
I wrote a song about it.
To the melody of Candy Shop.
I thought I’d share so it would get out of my head!
Lol!

View attachment 2898032

View attachment 2898033

View attachment 2898034

View attachment 2898035

View attachment 2898036

View attachment 2898037
THIS IS GOLD!!! 👏👏👏

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.