Fathering Autism #176 FA Empire is going down faster than a jar of P’s okra after a long day of grifting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching P nearly collapse trying to climb that hill was something. The fact that he filmed it, and lingered on her and left it in the vlog after editing? That was a CHOICE. He's miffed at Her Royal Highness about something or he could have eliminated the climb all together and just showed the view once they made the climb.

And wallowing in the water like that...she literally cant control her body shes so buoyant! How can she NOT be embarrassed?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She's much bigger than he is. And he's no lightweight. If he's 5"6 she's 5"2 or 5'3?

1711666888112.png
1711667145286.png

1711667257738.png

She actually asked if it was Pirates. Wtf.

1711667335438.png

1711667418841.png

Her fat blocky feet.

1711667385381.png

And I don't know about you but I'm counting 4 toes. And what is that dark line on her foot? It was in a couple of shots of her.

1711667608253.png
1711668073874.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
New video
WE'RE HAVING THE BEST TIME.
IT'S BEEN A GREAT WEEK.
NOTHING STRESSFUL HAS HAPPENED AT ALL.

---
She's much bigger than he is. And he's no lightweight. If he's 5"6 she's 5"2 or 5'3?

View attachment 2843141View attachment 2843144

View attachment 2843148

View attachment 2843151

View attachment 2843153

Her fat blocky feet.

View attachment 2843152

And I don't know about you but I'm counting 4 toes.

View attachment 2843161
1. The pirates comment sent me. Way to show off how dumb you are, Priscilla!!
2. Blocky feet = edema. Her circulatory system is on its last legs, no pun intended.
3. Look at the way her toes are all bent around. She's been stuffing her feet into too-small shoes for YEARS now and her toes have been permanently malformed from it. Her second smallest toe looks to be bent down and in towards the big toe giving the appearance of 4 toes from this angle.
4. She will not find success on wikifeet.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
More observations:
I'm SO over them talking about "missing the kids" "leaving the kids", etc.
Now I realize Abbie is still Abbie, but the fact remains they are adults. ADULTS. They always act so wistful, as if they've just left their elementary aged children for the first time. I don't know why it annoys me, but it really annoys me!

And more from the midget mouthpiece: "This trip we look forward to all year because it is the one trip we just focus solely on each other."
Really. Really Asshole? You give the same exact speech for every trip, every date night, every lunch, every football game, every freaking trip to Costco.
Just stop. You will never be #MarriageGoals.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
New video
SO MANY Easter Eggs in this vlog 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 The Beast just had to pack Okra. Can't forget those thalty thnax. At around 11:20, they are standing two feet apart and they are actually touching dickdo to gunts😂😂🐽🐽😂😂 Tubby comments that the Coast Guard wasn't the worst job he had, heck, it was the only job he had😂😂 At around 12:00, Tubby is filming Twatty attempting to climb what isn't even a hill, it is a slight incline. At 12:50, she's laying back in the boat like an oversized fish that has won the annual biggest fish tourament🏆🏆 At 13:20, Twatty is "floating" in the ocean in her pigkini and then attempts to swim😂🐽😂 Talk about comedy gold😂😂 This vlog was so worth the WEIGHT 😂😂😂Tubby, I do thank you for loving us enough to post your bride in such an unflattering light but I think I can speak for us all at Tattle, PLEASE never tell us that you are on vacation to focus on each other. The mental image is disturbing and I fear that myself, and many others may have night terrors over it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

View attachment 2843141View attachment 2843144

View attachment 2843148

View attachment 2843151

View attachment 2843153

Her fat blocky feet.

View attachment 2843152

And I don't know about you but I'm counting 4 toes. And what is that dark line on her foot? It was in a couple of shots of her.

View attachment 2843161View attachment 2843173

Her feet are so swollen! Way too much sodium in their diet. Cutting my sodium has taken care of the edema in my feet and I couldn't be happier. My feet were not even as bad as hers.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Fake ass MOTY. Probably her only interaction with Abbie all day.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Can you imagine the blank spots where brain waves are supposed to be in Lipstick Pig's head? Floating around in her bikini? Asswipe, you gave us great footage of her in all her blubber splendor. I wish you could have seen how far I spit my diet Dr Pepper at first glimpse of her in laying in that water boat thing. hoo boy!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Every single part of Sweet Cilla's body disgusts me. I don't know how the Huns can squeeze in next to her for photos I sure as heck wouldn't even want to stand next to her never mind touch her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I just wish there was footage of her heaving herself back in the boat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Jenny is a wild woman humper. She should really be Pig’s BFF. She is 110% Ride or Die. 😂 It is comical how easily she gets riled up. Pass the liquor 🐽, Jenny needs a dranky drank.
good lord
dumb witch thinks Tattle was formed on DCP? Ohhh noooo Jenny hunny, we wuz here b4 already 🥴 Also, the specific defense of Asa's tit non parenting of his first daughter. That is one of the facts no one can dispute if they have watched all the pigshits' vids - weepingmanbaby vlog #1.
Why are they SO determined? I know, special needs but some of them (like Jenny) seem to be more with it as far as spelling & just keeping up generally. I feel like she could understand the liars they are if she took the blinders off. Asshole NEVER even acknowledges them let alone sends DMs or anything so whyyyyyy???

(doesn't matter - Ms Leghumper in Chief is gonna be weeping along with her idol VERY shortly) :m:m🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂:m:m:m
---
here you go…… spot on, CN
oooo twilladevilla - another tattler in spirit if not in person. There is no doubt they are losing their support all over the place .. what a shame 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I wonder what will happen now that they'll be back to the Manor?
New FB pages? More tearful pleas to follow them, and tell them how wonderful they are?
Will there be a Go Fund Me? Old school Super chats to earn a buck?
Perhaps they will reopen the P.O. Box?
The suspense is killing me!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I wonder what will happen now that they'll be back to the Manor?
New FB pages? More tearful pleas to follow them, and tell them how wonderful they are?
Will there be a Go Fund Me? Old school Super chats to earn a buck?
Perhaps they will reopen the P.O. Box?
The suspense is killing me!
Did you see what's happened to the Vlog Squad (whomst Summer was once upon a time so enamored of) since David Dobrik abandoned them? Look up Jason Nash's new career in TikTok "battling." I'm sure Ass will grasp at any chance he has to continue the social media grift, lest he have to return to doing an actual job.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Is Pig insane? Porker!! You do not need to take a jar of Okra to St Maarten!!! WTF? And didn’t even pack that stupid jar in a zip lock bubble wrap in case the jar breaks and okra juice goes flying all over Ass’s clothes. Those two hambeasts don’t have the brains God gives most humans. And packed it in a soft suitcase. You know how that tit gets thrown around by the baggage handlers.
---
Wow! She’s just like Sharon Stone in Basic Instinct. 😂

IMG_9524.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Is Pig insane? Porker!! You do not need to take a jar of Okra to St Maarten!!! WTF? And didn’t even pack that stupid jar in a zip lock bubble wrap in case the jar breaks and okra juice goes flying all over Ass’s clothes. Those two hambeasts don’t have the brains God gives most humans. And packed it in a soft suitcase. You know how that tit gets thrown around by the baggage handlers.
---

Wow! She’s just like Sharon Stone in Basic Instinct. 😂

View attachment 2843276
Thats what I thought about the okra..imagine if it broke..not only ruining Asshats clothes but okra juice all over everyone's luggage. She can't do without okra for a couple of days?

Looks like Pig had to strap her life jacket on under her boobs and above her GUNT... how embarrassing. I always wonder how she handles the chub rub issue..especially wearing a swim suit.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
More observations:
I'm SO over them talking about "missing the kids" "leaving the kids", etc.
Now I realize Abbie is still Abbie, but the fact remains they are adults. ADULTS. They always act so wistful, as if they've just left their elementary aged children for the first time. I don't know why it annoys me, but it really annoys me!

And more from the midget mouthpiece: "This trip we look forward to all year because it is the one trip we just focus solely on each other."
Really. Really Asshole? You give the same exact speech for every trip, every date night, every lunch, every football game, every freaking trip to Costco.
Just stop. You will never be #MarriageGoals.
You know why that crap 💩 about missing the “kids”, “hard to leave the kids”, “focusing on ourselves” is so hard to swallow? Because all of that stuff are lies. The truth is…they can’t wait to leave both Abbbie and Boi George behind….and that focusing on themselves crap is just that—-crap. And insanity. You’d think a couple who eats together, shops together, sleeps together, works together, everything else together 24 hours a day, seven days an week, etc etc would actually need a nice break or vacation from one another. But hey, who am I kidding? These nincompoops are not even close to
normal.
---
Looks like most the Huns departed yesterday or today....not our fav family it seems from Pig's IG. They appear to have tacked on some extra days...

Nothing like a belly shirt to emulate the cut outs of the other Huns dresses. I wonder if she waits until the others are posed and then inserts herself using 2 Huns to shield her.
Well good. Looks like both eating disorders made it into this photo. Anorexia managed to break free from her lawn boy long enough to squeeze into the group shot and Overeater anonymous living her best life amongst the other boss babes/mind yo business hos.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.