Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
We finally have a baby!! Oh my goodness was that ever a journey for mom and dad. Labor began and then stopped. Contractions not productive, so things kept starting and then stalling. They finally had to rupture membranes and start pitocin. After all that, baby boy arrived early this evening. His name is Atlas and he is just perfect. Mom and baby are doing well. Needless to say, with all the excitement, I have not watched the latest installment of the Maassives. So the program was only 10 weeks?? Did I miss something? WTF was the point?? That makes zero sense to start a program if you know it's only for 10 weeks.
Congratulations on your new Grandson!! You must be bursting with pride and excitement 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 14

JunoandMaya

VIP Member
I'm not watching that crap. I have a few YT channels I watch consistently and they all come out with one video a week and I look forward to their videos because they are actually doing things that are fun and creative. They're not giving a blow by blow of stocking up their AirBnB. The ones I enjoy are doing a renovation project, or have bought a villa and are showing the area where they live and the culture and cuisine in that area of the world. Watching these two cretins on FA gives me heartburn and makes me want to hurl. One woman I watch lives in a very cold place on the planet and it is fasintating how she lives and survive/thrive in such a cold climate. Another couple is renovating a Windmill building in Portugal. The Maassholes are dull, barely literate and gluttonous. It's fun to snark on them but there comes a point where, at least for me, I've seen all I can see. Until one of them drops dead of a massive heart attack, it's just on reruns.

Ahhh, is it Cecilia or something like that who lives near the Arctic Circle?? I watch her too! I have taken to watching a channel of candy makers from Australia called Sticky. They are a fun bunch and it's fun watching them make the lollies.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Nattyduke

Chatty Member
Whale…unlike The Maassives…
I have not set foot in a BK or McD’s in at least 12 years. I choose not to do fast food…outside of pizza.
That being said, the ALDI I frequent is right beside a “King Burger”, and that charbroiled smell that emits from that establishment makes my gunt growl like mad. 😂
Omg! My Aldi is in the same shopping center as a Burger King as well! It’s also right next to my gym. I come out after working out and smell the burgers frying 🥹 Then I make the right choice to go into Aldi and shop for something healthy to cook 😆

• Heart

lillibb

VIP Member
We finally have a baby!! Oh my goodness was that ever a journey for mom and dad. Labor began and then stopped. Contractions not productive, so things kept starting and then stalling. They finally had to rupture membranes and start pitocin. After all that, baby boy arrived early this evening. His name is Atlas and he is just perfect. Mom and baby are doing well. Needless to say, with all the excitement, I have not watched the latest installment of the Maassives. So the program was only 10 weeks?? Did I miss something? WTF was the point?? That makes zero sense to start a program if you know it's only for 10 weeks.
Congrats! Give him a squeeze for us. And make sure he gets lots of kisses. Grandma's job is so easy!

• Heart

Raingirl

Chatty Member
That comment was from late 2020. Same thing applies though. She was telling a big whopper then too….hoping we were all blind, but we saw…oh we saw…and continue to see the truth.😂
Whoops! Totally missed that! She probably still thinks the same because she’s that delusional.

• Heart

Nattyduke

Chatty Member
As if those pics
Cucumbers and a condiment. Where would we be without Priscilla's guidance on how to make this?
She’s a total buffoon. How many 40+ y/o adults use the adjective “super” before every other adjective they utter? And then there’s the ever present “excited.” Girl, there are a lot of things that get me excited, but cucumber salad is definitely not one of them 🙄 and I LOVE vegetables! Last but definitely not least is “fun.” She has got to be the most intellectually stunted woman trying to portray a dynamic diva I have ever seen. And I agree - that “dish” was not cooking vlog worthy. My 6 year old niece could be taught to make that. She is at best, an assembler, not a chef…and a sub-par assembler at that.

• Haha
  • Heart

Bogey

VIP Member
I LOLed when she said artesian instead of artisanal bread. Excessive amount of cheese. A tablespoon of honey. Oddly sliced strawberries and wasted bits by not coring them first. Slicing strawberries with a Sweeney Todd sized blade. Store-bought balsamic glaze instead of making her own. The 8 oz. cheese container suggests it contains eight servings. Piggy’s recipe used two servings per each toast. The Beast with the fleshy face bumper is truly a sloppy version of Sandra Lee’s semi-homemade style. She toasted bread on a stove-top. Estimated calories per ”snack”:
Bread = 110 cal.; Cheese = 140 cal.; Fruit = 17 cal.; Butter = 68 cal.; Honey = 64 cal. (conservative estimate for her long pour); Balsamic glaze = 60 cal. (conservative estimate). Total calories per serving estimated at 459 cal. A full-sized Snickers candy bar = 250 calories.

View attachment 2573347
And you know she didn't stop at 1 slice. There's more bread there.

• Haha

Sweetums

VIP Member
If this was a friends getaway, where was Kaitlyn amongst the misfit Slimers? He can't find friends to shoot skeet, she has to rely on her sad downline to be her friends and Boy Wonder really needs to move out of state and really be on his own, find some social hobbies, friends and get on with his life. If he doesn't fly the coop now, Boy Wonder will regret it as he will be full time caregiver to Abbie, his parents and Florida based grandparents before long. The only positive thing that I can say about this vlog is that their house seems so much calmer without Twatty and Tubby does a good job in serving much more balanced and nutritious meals. Dinner actually looked quite good. Well done, Tubby.
That was a prem
If this was a friends getaway, where was Kaitlyn amongst the misfit Slimers? He can't find friends to shoot skeet, she has to rely on her sad downline to be her friends and Boy Wonder really needs to move out of state and really be on his own, find some social hobbies, friends and get on with his life. If he doesn't fly the coop now, Boy Wonder will regret it as he will be full time caregiver to Abbie, his parents and Florida based grandparents before long. The only positive thing that I can say about this vlog is that their house seems so much calmer without Twatty and Tubby does a good job in serving much more balanced and nutritious meals. Dinner actually looked quite good. Well done, Tubby.
When he said Piggy does Friendsgiving every year I had to 😆 No, she hasn't. She doesn't have "girls"! She has poor humpers that probably bitch so much about being poor after Piggy reeled them into SL. So Piggy probably said "HAYYY FRENZZZZ!! Let's stay at my AIRBNB and it's FREE for you (just leave us a 5 star review ya'll)"!! Piggy probably bought 500 lbs of snacky snacks for them to chow down on. Those "gals" aren't her Real Life Friends because she has none.
Didn’t Abbie go to an OT and was asked not to come back?
At least once.....

• Wow
  • Heart

lillibb

VIP Member
Friends … did ASS-a actually photoshop pine cones onto this magnolia monstrosity? I zoomed in and … don’t they look like they were a phony addition compliments of his computer? 🤔🤔🤔
Those might be magnolia seed pods, they are pine cone shaped, I have a tree and have them in my yard, the seeds are a bright red almost looks like kid's jewelry beads. The pods are very odd. I think the birds eat the seeds, all our pods are empty now.

Shadergirl

Disgusting is too kind! She says chop everything up the same size but then throws in giant size rings of onions…opens an oil based jar of jarred chili spice and plops in two heaping tablespoons without even stirring it or tasting how hot it is…shakes on oodles of everything but the bagel seasoning because she’s a chef! Ugh wouldn’t touch that concoction. Hot mess express but she said she’s cute so there’s that!
Oh and how did I forget the feta cheese she literally puts on everything…vulgar mix of ingredients.

• Haha
  • Sick

JunoandMaya

VIP Member
They are truly out of content. WTF was that? Abbie had a shorts change at the beginning of the the vlog, so I imagine she had an accident. I can't believe that a doctor is fine doing zoom without at least the first meeting being in person. We are well beyond restrictions. There is zero need for those lazy bastards to do a zoom with Abbie's doctor. A 45 minute drive is a puddle jump for most commuters. Lazy, lazy, lazy bastards.

I am shocked their insurance still allows it honestly. We were back to the docs office well over a year ago.

• Heart

Bogey

VIP Member
$1 a month? This company is getting as cheap and easy as something you'd see on a late night infomercial.

• Haha