Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

boychik0830

VIP Member
One cannot SPELL if one cannot identify a single letter. 🙄
Does abbie know the letters d, C and z as some of her favorite restaurants starts with those letters and we know how much she loves food as that is what her life revolves around.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Mz BW

Chatty Member
It's all their own doing
Yep it is.
Honestly, I would have way more trouble listening to Arse's wordvomit & Pigshit's imbecility than I would Abbie - & I am someone who does NOT do well with noise. The mere idea of listening to those two fuckwits - for 30 seconds - gives me serious anxiety. I could wear earplugs for Abbie. But people like Arse just keep getting in your face & talking endlesslyyyy - my ex husband was like it but 100 times less terrible than Ass & I still have a bad reaction to memories of him following me around the house repeating himself🤮

• Heart

Billiarty

Chatty Member
So they are a family of gifted overachievers. They want to cover all the possibe diagnoses possible.
Only for a quick reference:

Screenshot_20230816_013602_Google.jpg

Asahole has ADHD, Anger management issues, Grandiose Delutions.
GB has anxiety, bites his nails, ibs.
ASSAhole outed Summer saying she has Anxiety.
Abbie we know.
Where do I even begin with P.

• Haha
  • Heart

leahsmom

Sure, he's sorry. GMAFB. These are the same people who did an entire video "mimicking" Abbie's stims. Except it didn't feel all innocent and felt more like they were poking fun at her. I also bet they saw nothing wrong with a former president mocking the disabled either and still voted for the moron. They don't care.
Been afraid to even mention this before but I’m sure we all know who he (and the fat Pig if she could figure out how to fill out a ballot) voted for. The man who made it ok to speak this way!😵💫🤢🤮

• Heart

Cardinal Rule

VIP Member
Golden Boy had to have his dad or mom assist him with the quick change for work video. Combine the zoom focus on his backside with the bidet segment…a dog whistle of sorts? Who is he trying to attract with this video? The grandmothers certainly reacted.

IMG_6462.jpeg

IMG_6465.jpeg

IMG_6467.jpeg

IMG_6468.jpeg

IMG_6469.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
Twatty Beast is already shilling Slimelife thkincare in her IG stories. Twatty must be desperate for sales to start so early in the day 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Sick

lotsofluck

Chatty Member
So they took a picture of Abbie standing out in the parking lot of her “program” location for life skills, etc. Is it possible that this is at JSA just another or new facet of their school? The parking lot just made me think of JSA.
IMG_8465.jpeg

• Sick
  • Heart

IMSeeker41

Has anyone tried to retrieve the deleted videos from the internet “way back machine”? All that is needed is the original video URL.

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
It’s like one of those find the animal in this photo things 😂 I’m always still looking for it an hour later and end up having to cheat lol. This one gave me a migraine
YES!!!
I was going crazy last night! And frankly, still do not see the letters! 😂 😂

• Haha

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Well I'm on the hunt lol.
Isaiah posted the BLM pic on June 3, 2020 so the vlog is somewhere in that window.

While searching, I did come across one of the MANY times Asa said Abbie has Global Dev. Delay, "in all areas, a lot more than autism."- but just a few weeks ago he said she was never diagnosed as anything but autistic.
Starts at about 13:00 if anyones interested.

-

Perhaps??

• Sick
  • Haha

Tammy36

I think they're buying Abbie lots of big flowery loose tops to try to hide her growing belly

No way is Abs a size 6! My daughter (same age) wears a 4 and comparing her to Abs...no way is she only 1 size larger. Abbie is a pretty big girl. And getting bigger
No way in hell is Abbie a U.K. size 10, she looks like a U.K. 16 to me so that would be a 12 US size I think?

• Heart

Bogey

VIP Member
Kindly, if you could barely fit into a size large tshirt, then you aren't a size 10.
She carries her weight in her mid section and butt (for diaper purposes) . I bet her bottoms are always a couple sizes bigger than her shirts.