Fathering Autism #164 In Atha’s Garage Where Secrets Lie, a Treasure trove Trough of Things Gone Awry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would not be surprised if Assache is touching her, and rubbing against her as much as she does to him and it's a learned behavior.
---
Teaching her to spell is something they are doing to make the humpers think that her skills are progressing and that she no longer has a disability. They can't fool us as we know that none of those things are true.
In Assaches mind, speech therapy, this new program, and being able to do sight words and spell are going to magically make her a real girl.

Reactions: 15
GB vlog:
Sponsorship beg
Obligatory shot of Abbie
He's got the scam down pat.

Reactions: 29
One cannot SPELL if one cannot identify a single letter.
Right..it is ridiculous. That would be like me trying to learn sight words in Chinese... when I don't know the aplhabet.. don't know the words. I could see her associating an object with a photo...like a picture of an apple with apple..... why bother with letters or words at this point.. oh yea.... the narrative and the humps.

Reactions: 21
One cannot SPELL if one cannot identify a single letter.
Does abbie know the letters d, C and z as some of her favorite restaurants starts with those letters and we know how much she loves food as that is what her life revolves around.

Reactions: 16
Twatty Beast is already shilling Slimelife thkincare in her IG stories. Twatty must be desperate for sales to start so early in the day

Twatty Beast is already shilling Slimelife thkincare in her IG stories. Twatty must be desperate for sales to start so early in the day
So much for flexibility when your whole day and weekend is spent shilling SL.

What voodoo magic has she done here? She has minimized the size of her arm so much that it looks like its' 2 miles away! Compared to the size of her head it looks like a doll arm!

---
And she's still wearing the black dress she was wearing when she did her seizure dance yesterday

Izzy, get you giggleberries out of your momma's purse or grow a new pair. He's so immature for a kid his age and we know who he has to thank. Asswipe, are you proud of your son? He washing his ass on camera, all for comments? Yes, then you should be proud, his attitude is just like yours. Ya, babywipes, you grew into your into your job, groomed for the job. Poor sucker.

Reactions: 22
So, like some predicted, Shackboi is working at the same place that Brandi and Summer work at. It's all about the connections folks. We live in a bullshit society.

I find it disturbing that someone who thinks it's a good idea to film himself on the toilet using a bidet is actually working with kids. Or anyone with special needs.
If I found out he was working with my loved one I wouldn't hesitate to request a change, and I'd let them know why.

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening
I know this probably has been posted already but I'm trying to catch up on 20 pages and work at same time.
But honestly, all that shaking and stomping I'm amazed Jacksonville didn't have an earthquake. So many "see we're fun carefree folks" posts on all their social media.
But really WTF

Posting this from Crazy Nanny’s Instagram again. I messed up on the first post.
———-

Reactions: 32
Absolutely!! His level of immaturity is alarming. One has to question his decision making ability when he uploads absolute rubbish on his vlogs and IG posts. I would never trust him with a loved one. As an employer, I would be hesitent to even give Golden Boy a trial run. On another note, I had no idea that Kylie was an RBT. Did I miss that or is this new?

Everything they have posted the past week is a response to the WLW vlog .
The hour long live. The shorts. The dancing.
P went to the concert with her mother and for the first time ever did not post a pic of them together or talk about her.
They're working hard flooding all formats with "relatable" content to bury that mess as quickly as possible.

Reactions: 26
Mr Angret has IBS. Knowing what triggers it and avoiding those things is important. Their unhealthy diet is full of things that can trigger IBS.
Okay, so...as I've gotten older, I've gotten more severely lactose intolerant, and have also developed IBS. It's cool, it's fine, as diagnoses go it's really a nothingburger, because it doesn't cause any permanent damage, just transient (although sometimes severe, I will admit) discomforts. But as someone who has experienced it, I feel like our discussion of it is really missing something important:

Why the fuck does he need a bidet for it? Is he incapable of wiping his ass? Pardon me for getting graphic, but my IBS flares are when I am least likely to need the extra help of a European ass-bath, because those hot liquid shits will shoot out of me so fast they barely even have time to leave residue on my asshole. Was he just walking around with soppy diarrhea butt before this? Has he never heard of hemorrhoid wipes to soothe any irritation? Like someone please explain to me the connection between "has IBS" and "needs bidet"?????????

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.