Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lillibb

VIP Member
I was not going to post any more until we got through the panhandle and back into civilization. And then this truck with a recliner happened. Is this the new Maassive ride? And if so, who gets the special seat?
Hey, I'm in the panhandle!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

Angret

Did you go to the Airshow? I didn't know if the weather was going to let the show go on? I think that's a 3 hour drive, and you know what? Tallahassee has the closest Trader Joes. I think I'm the only person in the US that hasn't been inside a Tj's.
We just passed through and got detoured off of I10. We managed to get to Nola in record time. Forget TJ, we want a Rouses in the Tampa area. They actually have parking lots.

• Haha

Billiarty

Chatty Member
Found this a long time ago when looking for Ass’s step-mom. Just searched through my screenshots and found it again.
There is a Cassandra Kyle that is linked to Bruce in White Pages.
Also, can someone please tell me how to post something like this without the “quote”
View attachment 2294771
Wow that's Bruce right there. And Emily's the spitting image of her mom now.

• Heart

Noir Fan

VIP Member
I am going to wager a strong guess that Angry Elf and Lurch have very little to do with Mama Casie. Her FB page is offensive. Bruce sure knows how to pick em.....
She is not someone I would want to know. However, I do like Emily’s late grandfather, her mom’s dad (I think). Rest in Peace.

Last edited:

Cardinal Rule

VIP Member
Thread Suggestion:

Fathering Autism #162 Bulky, boozy butterball bodies bobbing in bath water at Mold Manor. Boy, I wish it was autumn!

Reactions: 9

IMSeeker41

I think our Tattle neck of the woods has the funniest, most clever members around - bar none. You all make my day - everyday.

And while we’re revealing our signs, I am a Libra with a dash of Virgo.

❤

Libra Virgo cusp here also Noir Fan
---
9/21 here. Virgo with Libra cusp. Rumor has it I was supposed to arrive in October.
9/25 here, at tail end of Libra Virgo cusp.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

Sweetums

VIP Member
This. If you wouldn’t man handle a “normal” 18 year old girl like that why are you doing it to someone who can’t even talk back??! Oh right, because she can’t talk back. Most 18 year olds would tell their brother and dad to fuck off creepy pervs if they were touching on them that way.
Looks like Aubs is getting a whole lot of sensory feelings today weather s
Emily looked a little like Tina Yothers from Family Ties!! Her Mother is a very pretty woman.
View attachment 2294807
Yes she does!!!

Reactions: 8

SunnyDale

VIP Member
I'm 58 on the 9th. I share my birthday with OJ and Shaft 😂 😂 😂 😂 Sure, OJ murdered two innocent people but, I figure it all balances out because Shaft is a black private dick that's a sex machine to all the chicks, he is also the man who'd risk his neck for his brother man, can you dig it? He's the cat who won't cop out when there's danger all about, they say this cat is a bad mother..............I'll shut my mouth, but I'm talking about Shaft, and I know us Tattlers can dig it. He's a complicated man, but no one understands him but his woman and we all know that I'm talking about John Shaft. I got carried away😂😂😂 I love this song and movie!!

I have that song in my Itunes library. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

lillibb

VIP Member
I10 between Tallahassee and Pensacola is long. I like driving along the coast, but we want to get there today. ;)
Did you go to the Airshow? I didn't know if the weather was going to let the show go on? I think that's a 3 hour drive, and you know what? Tallahassee has the closest Trader Joes. I think I'm the only person in the US that hasn't been inside a Tj's.

firstlast

So many lonely, awkward, desperate years chasing after something to fill all that emptiness inside and she thought she found it only for her dreamboat to run off on her twice and instead of the happily ever after she always dreamed of
He ran out on her twice? First time was when he conceived his oldest daughter and what was the second time?

Reactions: 7

#anon2022

Chatty Member
This is actually so very interesting. We are watching a couple of idiots eating themselves to morbid obesity, diabetes, heart disease and/or stroke.

In my book I wonder if it's one of a couple of things

Anyway, to her.

My thought
1. She has fat serenity. Let's be honest, she's not ugly facially. I think she probably doesn't have a single full length mirror in the house but sits and looks at her face and think "hon, you're rockin' it today". i.e. complete and utter DENIAL (Don't even know I am Lying) about her porkiness.
2. She is happy in her skin even though it stretching and screaming for help... (Nah, cross this out she's too dang stooooopid to even know what happiness is.
3. She's getting fatter and fatter to punish Asa for his misdoings. You're lumbered with me, watch me eat myself to death you loser.
4. No-one and I mean no-one dares tell her, whoa girlie, your life is in danger.... as, do you remember the clip in the car where Asa oh so cautiously said sometimes we have to be mindful of your weight and adjust what we do accordingly. She shot him a look and said WHEN? He crumpled. He was too scared to say and he was SPOT ON.
1688859572806.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5